Epic Perfect World

Nerfing Venomancer

Offline maur

Venomancers are too overpowered not to mention the new passive skills that increases the chances of having the target 0 def since it was increased from 25% to 28.75%. The effectiveness of Bewitch while in immune (wog) and faith is really tilting given that faith immunes the player to ALL NEGATIVE effects which makes a huge disadvantage especially during 1v1. Bewitch should be usable in grounds like Beserker's wrath of barbarian. Venomancer are too op please do balance it....

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline bluzer

Venomancers are too overpowered not to mention the new passive skills that increases the chances of having the target 0 def since it was increased from 25% to 28.75%. The effectiveness of Bewitch while in immune (wog) and faith is really tilting given that faith immunes the player to ALL NEGATIVE effects which makes a huge disadvantage especially during 1v1. Bewitch should be usable in grounds like Beserker's wrath of barbarian. Venomancer are too op please do balance it....
Veno's have been nerfed FAR too many times because poor players, like you, don't know how to defend against a veno. learn how to play your selected char. all char were 'balanced' (think rock, paper, scissors) at one time now they are so far out of balance the developers are chasing perceived problems that don't exist because whiners can't be bothered to learn how to actually play their char. Even if EVERY toon wore the same armor,  same accessories, with the same stats someone would complain about how 'unbalanced' they are!

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
agreed nerf wf

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
people crying bec veno got nerf? db got nerf over 100 times wtf +1 nerf veno annoying ass class

Offline Cassie

• Busy
  • Characters: Allure - Lust
  • Faction: akiaura
Veno's have been nerfed FAR too many times because poor players, like you, don't know how to defend against a veno. learn how to play your selected char. all char were 'balanced' (think rock, paper, scissors) at one time now they are so far out of balance the developers are chasing perceived problems that don't exist because whiners can't be bothered to learn how to actually play their char. Even if EVERY toon wore the same armor,  same accessories, with the same stats someone would complain about how 'unbalanced' they are!
this. +1

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
 stop nerfing veno so much. This crying about nerfing stuff is getting old.
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2021, 03:40 pm by Moogle

Offline bluzer

people crying bec veno got nerf? db got nerf over 100 times wtf +1 nerf veno annoying ass class
My whole point was to stop nerfing ALL classes! i agree DB was nerfed to the point no one wanted to play them - now they are 'OP' again! assassin has been nerfed to the point their only effective attack was APS, now that has been nerfed by 50% (Oct 2020)! WF is not the same char it was a year ago. NONE of the classes are!  nerf this, boost that all because someone complains and doesn't want to learn how to counter another classes attacks and defenses. 
For those demanding nerf of any class - If you can't consistently beat chars of the same class in TW or PK don't complain about how OP any other class is!!

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Veno's have been nerfed FAR too many times because poor players, like you, don't know how to defend against a veno. learn how to play your selected char. all char were 'balanced' (think rock, paper, scissors) at one time now they are so far out of balance the developers are chasing perceived problems that don't exist because whiners can't be bothered to learn how to actually play their char. Even if EVERY toon wore the same armor,  same accessories, with the same stats someone would complain about how 'unbalanced' they are!
I mean, you're not wrong. Lol. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
ok kid, as the best player of all time I can tell you that there is no 'whine' about wf other than the fact that it is the only class in the game which can rotate its cds in such a way that there are no openings (this is not something a player of your caliber would not understand). I say this having beaten every wf in the history of this game that amounted to something. I dont say it because I 'whine' but because it is fundamentally at odds with the nature of the game, its actually broken.

thanks for coming to my lecture

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
wow the passive was so epic everyone rolled to demon oh nvm
- this is 0def, it's chance is 10% or even lower (thanks to burdette), and with new passive it's... 11%.
- this is 180% def. It DOESN'T PUT YOUR DEF TO 0. i understand that it's chance changing from 25% to dangerously high 28% is indeed a problem for society and whole world, but it takes hella amount of tries and chi (which demon doesn't have) to proc it, and in mass pk even shittiest ea won't feel it due to amount of def lvls and personal eps
like a wise man once said,

wf has problems, but it's not 0def. simply because they don't have one

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
wow the passive was so epic everyone rolled to demon oh nvm
- this is 0def, it's chance is 10% or even lower (thanks to burdette), and with new passive it's... 11%.
- this is 180% def. It DOESN'T PUT YOUR DEF TO 0. i understand that it's chance changing from 25% to dangerously high 28% is indeed a problem for society and whole world, but it takes hella amount of tries and chi (which demon doesn't have) to proc it, and in mass pk even shittiest ea won't feel it due to amount of def lvls and personal eps
like a wise man once said,

exactly this, even if wf has 0d and if its procs (every blue moon) if u cant press a button to counter it, which btw there are many skills/abilities or items to completely negate this ability thats on u

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

- this is 0def, with new passive it's... 11%.
- this is 180% def. 25% to 28% 

exactly this, even if wf has 0d and if its procs (every blue moon) if u cant press a button to counter it, which btw there are many skills/abilities or items to completely negate this ability thats on u

State the skills/abilities or items that completely negate this ability.

• - . -
+1  :tiger-2: , Damn that 12s immune of veno ez 2 ig + ad
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2021, 06:12 pm by no

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro