Epic Perfect World

Adjust NEW Gear (Ornaments+Helm)

Offline epw_qq

This been told very long ago btw, Agatio IMHO made mistake by adding RPDT stat for NECK, ROBE, HELM and AA Ring
As AA classes got em by "DEFAULT" for free from start
It might seems that he did that to help AA classes survive better from his 1st BALANCE IDEA SERVER STATE

But then gear were changing and new retarded classes went out.

AA classes not even forced to get % rpdt on r8 parts since they got 34%(most) for free and can run CT + crit +mag sets been supported
And try now do that as Sin, Barb, Sk - u will be 3 shotted and many people will say that he is just crazy and been noob running ATK stats r8 (str, dex, crit)
Not to mention "ITS VERY FUN TO PLAY MASS PK with HA and sins LOL?" (hello class mechanic range)

And what i want u to say now, and trust me as PKer on many classes :
IF I CATCHED ATK SET AS LA OR HA class and i been assisted by 3 ppl  if i dont use genie- IM INSTA WIPED (doesnt matter supported by healers or not)

IF I CATCHED ATK SET AS AA class = i have chance to suvive w/o any usage genie been supported by Healers

JUST THINK ABT AND REWORK SOME GEAR
(All the info at picture)

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege

Offline Marcellus

• mauerbauertraurigkeit
  • Too late for yesterday, Too early for tomorrow.
  • Characters: Marcellus/Marcelllus/Marcel
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Maybe cause AA classes don't have the aps/gof burst in their kit?
Thou i am a warrior player i should be glad if i get more rmdt but it just won't make sense then.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Hmm, aside from psychics who get a huge amount of rpdt from their set bonus I don't see many other AA class players not running rpdt+ct, with maybe the occasional crit+ct part, it doesn't seem to be out of necessity though as they are generally tanky with or without the extra rpdt.
It's true that it's definitely a requirement to run full rmdt on wb+seeker and mixed rmdt/rpdt/ele resist/phy resist for wr+sin which is a bit unfair, even just equipping int wrists or god forbid accuracy top as well on wb/wr is completely suicidal, also the damage is trash even if you do, no idea why they had their dmg nerfed by 5% and 7% respectively through class ratio.
Lowering the AA r8rrrrrrr set bonus from 3-5% to 2% per piece across the board to be made equal to the amount of rmdt wr/wb/(seeker too I think?) gets per piece equipped would indeed be fair, or alternatively increasing the rmdt those classes get from their set bonus so they can make use of some other stat combinations without being free kills.

Maybe cause AA classes don't have the aps/gof burst in their kit?
Thou i am a warrior player i should be glad if i get more rmdt but it just won't make sense then.
Aps is a joke on anything but db/sin.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
is this Jason?

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Marcellus

• mauerbauertraurigkeit
  • Too late for yesterday, Too early for tomorrow.
  • Characters: Marcellus/Marcelllus/Marcel
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Hmm, aside from psychics who get a huge amount of rpdt from their set bonus I don't see many other AA class players not running rpdt+ct, with maybe the occasional crit+ct part, it doesn't seem to be out of necessity though as they are generally tanky with or without the extra rpdt.
It's true that it's definitely a requirement to run full rmdt on wb+seeker and mixed rmdt/rpdt/ele resist/phy resist for wr+sin which is a bit unfair, even just equipping int wrists or god forbid accuracy top as well on wb/wr is completely suicidal, also the damage is trash even if you do, no idea why they had their dmg nerfed by 5% and 7% respectively through class ratio.
Lowering the AA r8rrrrrrr set bonus from 3-5% to 2% per piece across the board to be made equal to the amount of rmdt wr/wb/(seeker too I think?) gets per piece equipped would indeed be fair, or alternatively increasing the rmdt those classes get from their set bonus so they can make use of some other stat combinations without being free kills.
Aps is a joke on anything but db/sin.
Aps build is decent regarding wr/seeker, barbs don't even need to bother using aps since they got that hilarious gof+crit consistent dmg, game is fine!
Thou i fully respect your point of view ofc.