Epic Perfect World

Blademaster balance

Offline Drake

Alright i think we should all agree since Dragon Rising was implemented into server the nerf that came with it just aint worth , so id say make stun 7.5 secs again so maybe there will be ppls interested to actually play this class again.

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
HAHAHAHAHA people is not interested on playing this class because it's one of the classes that actually takes brain, dragon rising is just fine as it is.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
-1 a good BM can Heiro people

Offline Ansol

As someone who main BM i highly doubt that giving BM that 1 sec knockdown will make people play it again or even make a HUGE difference in a 1v1 for all that matters, right now BM is nothing more than CC bot in PKs and 1v1ing (if someone even bother 1v1ing on BM when you can literally play ANYTHING else) you got to pray for GoFs or pray that your opponent makes few mistakes,yet again that applies to very few classes hat BM stand a chance against you either tank em till they give up or go full offensive and hope for GoF crits.
I didn't 1v1 as much but the few times i did i saw enough of how lame it is,hopefully someone else who 1v1 a lot on BM could give a better feedback.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Alright i think we should all agree since Dragon Rising was implemented into server the nerf that came with it just aint worth , so id say make stun 7.5 secs again so maybe there will be ppls interested to actually play this class again.
i dont think i agree but give bm back spirit blackhole and interval as options of stat on axe/sword/pole for r8 please. that would be far more reasonable then this.

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
replace disarm for seal and we will be fine 

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
Too be honest with you, don't play this class atm. Currently the class has piss poor dph damage hitting only around 300 more base then apsing at 3.33 interval. We can't go past that interval value or else the damage just tanks even lower while you have duskblades hitting u 5-7k at the same interval values. The only use for BM atm is as Ansol states, being a CC bot because any other class literally out damages a BM atm. I've 1v1ed Barbs, sins and DBs only to be hitting them 800 damage while they proceed to hit values that are 3x or more in the same gear. The skill set for the class is perfectly fine and it is a high skill cap class if not the highest. One major issue is that we have to sacrafice a decent portion of our Stat point just to put them into dexterity for accuracy,  which in returns lowers our phy attack because we are a str driven class. No one should complain about BMs stun locking capability because other then demon, the class only has 2 guaranteed stuns (Flame tsunami / Demon roar) and only 1 if your sage (Flame Tsunami). Everything else has a chance to miss as well as only having possible percentages to even proc (33% or 55%). Our leaps only have a like 30% chance to evade effects or damage. Your better off playing literally anything else because this class is pure trash atm.
Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 07:57 am by Hell
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline Zazez

Too be honest with you, don't play this class atm. Currently the class has piss poor dph damage hitting only around 300 more base then apsing at 3.33 interval. We can't go past that interval value or else the damage just tanks even lower while you have duskblades hitting u 5-7k at the same interval values. The only use for BM atm is as Ansol states, being a CC bot because any other class literally out damages a BM atm. I've 1v1ed Barbs, sins and DBs only to be hitting them 800 damage while they proceed to hit values that are 3x or more in the same gear. The skill set for the class is perfectly fine and it is a high skill cap class if not the highest. One major issue is that we have to sacrafice a decent portion of our Stat point just to put them into dexterity for accuracy,  which in returns lowers our phy attack because we are a str driven class. No one should complain about BMs stun locking capability because other then demon, the class only has 2 guaranteed stuns (Flame tsunami / Demon roar) and only 1 if your sage (Flame Tsunami). Everything else has a chance to miss as well as only having possible percentages to even proc (33% or 55%). Our leaps only have a like 30% chance to evade effects or damage. Your better off playing literally anything else because this class is pure trash atm.
This is sad as fck, we are on a game that offer 12 class but 2~3 of them is useless.
On pwi all class is worth, but not there....
Gm should work on them.
I totally leave my dph bm cuz can't play dph against all
(Marthat)

Offline Darko

• Characters: Darko
  • Faction: Blinders
Ask Raul does bm need boost.  While he loged and destroyed whole server with free gear bm 

Offline Darko

• Characters: Darko
  • Faction: Blinders
Don't complain about dmg if you run around with full Def set boizzz