Epic Perfect World

Fashion wings

Online Drama

• w.e
is it possible to implement custom wings into the game attached to a fashion ID/ wrist or weapon ID with a custom wing stone or smth ?
a friend explained how it possible could work 

like exp. u donate an amount of epic points so u can request a fashion wing
and designers could work on them like they used to do on custom weapons.
to make this easier for inf the designers have to make the rotations and placements correct so he can just copy & paste the lines. 
(max 5 effects so the fps wont go down that much)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

because people still want accessories like this on their customs

Offline Sentenced

• ⚠️Loco
  • Mind over Heart💯
  • Characters: Stylish
i goddamn fking agree +1

Offline 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪♥

• Pocket Cleric ❤️
  • Characters: ?
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Yes plssssssssss :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4:

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
No, will not be added

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
Generally we will not be adding/supporting any personal gear customization except for weapons.
However if you have a model or two and you want them to be added to the game you can send it to inf or me and they will be added and available for everyone for free ofc, you wont get paid for it either

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Generally we will not be adding/supporting any personal gear customization except for weapons.
However if you have a model or two and you want them to be added to the game you can send it to inf or me and they will be added and available for everyone for free ofc, you wont get paid for it either
Can you detail this a little bit, cus for me what you said right now it means this : you make a hella nice design for wings/armors, etc, and u want it in game, but you gonna give it to every single player for free. Is that right? 

Offline Sentenced

• ⚠️Loco
  • Mind over Heart💯
  • Characters: Stylish
I know this is alot to ask since i know what kinda work could be behind it, altho you guys have added custom wings in the past, like the halloween one,
personal gear customization has been added, discription, icon, color etc. What about wings on custom wep id's that people submitted?
I think alot of people really like the idea.  Or what about designers submitting custom made wings, that would have to be approved first, and than added into lets say a forge, for everyone to get, and the way to get them, by farming certain mats, or EP?

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
Can you detail this a little bit, cus for me what you said right now it means this : you make a hella nice design for wings/armors, etc, and u want it in game, but you gonna give it to every single player for free. Is that right?
No one is forcing you to make a hella nice design, you can do it willingly if you really want them to be added to the game but they will be available for everyone for free

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
I know this is alot to ask since i know what kinda work could be behind it, altho you guys have added custom wings in the past, like the halloween one,
personal gear customization has been added, discription, icon, color etc. What about wings on custom wep id's that people submitted?
I think alot of people really like the idea.  Or what about designers submitting custom made wings, that would have to be approved first, and than added into lets say a forge, for everyone to get, and the way to get them, by farming certain mats, or EP?
No, sorry

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
No one is forcing you to make a hella nice design, you can do it willingly if you really want them to be added to the game but they will be available for everyone for free
That's what I wanted to know, ty for answer

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
That's what I wanted to know, ty for answer
ofc but put in mind that they will have to be graphically approved by inf and me

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
ofc but put in mind that they will have to be graphically approved by inf and me
Yes, ofc, I took that in consideration before asking  :police:

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
 this is nice 
++++

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
while it would be nice idea i have to say -1 purely on the basis that like we already experience a heavy amount of fps drop with so many custom weps with loads of effects and 4 more (since wings would count as a gfx as thats how they are added onto fashion id) is just gonna make stuff more laggy  :-X :-X :-X :-X

maybe just add a 2nd accessory slot if possible
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2021, 06:21 pm by fouwie