Epic Perfect World

As a goodbye.

I didn't though I would add a stupid thread like this, but I wanted more to apologize for every rude word or whatever I did to make someone feel bad.

Im quiting the game, been playing here for long, but it's time to come back to real life.

Also thank you Agatio and all staff, for making this server epic. Good job :normal-1:
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:46 am by Pluencee

rainlu

No Viki .......why ?  :normal-12:
can you say 1 decent reason you are leaving ?
If it's like the game is consuming too much of your time and you can't concentrate on irl stuff that must be done it's ok just wan't to know if it's not just an rq.
so live your life free, live by each other happiness not each other misery and have fun and gl <3
i'll miss ya :normal-13:
i'll probably quit 2 soon

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Ironic right? You didnt like this kind of threads and you end up making one at the end..

I will miss ya, you were a great friend.

Stay wavy Luc.

rainlu

Ironic right? You didnt like this kind of threads and you end up making one at the end..

Stay wavy Luc.

omg man why are you making it worse... :monkey-12:

you are making a sad movie out out of it  :tiger-14:

it's not fine...it's not...
all is gone...
No viki...no fun

Stay wavy Luc.
Baby, thats why I said " I never though that I will make stupid thead like this.."

I will be watching you on forum, don't think I leave you so easly. Yes you can be scared qq

rainlu

Baby, thats why I said " I never though that I will make stupid thead like this.."

I will be watching you on forum, don't think I leave you so easly. Yes you can be scared qq

omg noooo not on forums no... :normal-18:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
omg man why are you making it worse... :monkey-12:

you are making a sad movie out out of it  :tiger-14:

it's not fine...it's not...
all is gone...
No viki...no fun
man shes bored, you cant hold her here just because you would feel bad if she leaves. That is just selfish.

I will miss her more that you will, believe me. But she can always send you a pm, skype exist, there are also other methods.
Rob pls stop qq Im not fun at all, I am drama maker :33
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:46 am by Pluencee

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
D: bye bye Plue i guess :<
i barely know you..really..but it was fun posting on forums. :X bye.
(:

Offline Therras

• Papi.

LOL this made me laugh baby. :normal-1:

rainlu

no viki just no...and although jolhans im 1/4 of you but i know more what are feelings. :normal-27:

i mean if you want to get better don't rq and don't accept rq...
just find an excuse if you want to leave...say it's school or something...
it could make your life happier...just a bit.
But i will understand you.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.
D: bye bye Plue i guess :<
i barely know you..really..but it was fun posting on forums. :X bye.
ijs. Forgive for dat tutorials I didnt give you qq I will gib u, just need time, last time I've been busy a bit, sorry :s

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
ijs. Forgive for dat tutorials I didnt give you qq I will gib u, just need time, last time I've been busy a bit, sorry :s
>.< DW about it, its fine if you don't >< but ty anyways :3
And bai D:
(: