Epic Perfect World

Gear Design & Inscription - Bugs & Questions

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Here you can ask anything about the new custom gear system. If you take note of any bugs, post them here as well.

Gear Inscription Guide
Gear Design Guide
Custom Model Guide

Do not shitpost here, it will be removed.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
I can not see the stones for this in the gods giving.

Offline inf

• Administrator
yes, there will be a small update to fix this and other issues tomorrow morning (waiting to see if anything else pops up). sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline 𝕌𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒

• ༺✿༻
  • ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤
  • Characters: 【𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒 + 𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕖】
  • Faction: 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒
I think there may be an issue with adding custom name colours, would you look into it just to be sure?
I already have an existing name colour, but trying to add a new colour / add dynamic preset gives me
invalid request prompt.

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane
I cant find my weap its back to normal design but icaon and description is as it

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Are old custom weapons exempted from this (ie Design Key etc)?

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
When purifying stones off my custom the design disappeared.

Offline inf

• Administrator
I think there may be an issue with adding custom name colours, would you look into it just to be sure?
I already have an existing name colour, but trying to add a new colour / add dynamic preset gives me
invalid request prompt.
Fixed this in v92
I cant find my weap its back to normal design but icaon and description is as it
Unequip and equip the weapon if this happens. It can sometimes happen the first time you login after the patch.
Are old custom weapons exempted from this (ie Design Key etc)?
You keep your old custom weapons but they are still using the new system, so you can trade their models, inscriptions. Rewrite them etc.
When purifying stones off my custom the design disappeared.
Noted. I didn't plan for that to happen, but it will stay that away until the next patch. I will recover your gear and anyone else's for whom it might happen.