Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v90

Offline Manequin

Hello i came to suggest an idea, mainly because of the debuff it was given to dbs.
No wonder all of a sudden you see so many dbs around again.
Okay !
1: First suggestion is the fact that theres some immune skills that Dbs can use and it doesnt show on the buff/debuff bar its on. Usually people guide them selfes in a fight against players and take notice the buffs/debuffs shown on the bar. I don't see why this is any different and why it wouldn't show in the bar like any other debuff/buff.

2: This one is an idea i have. Okay i been hearing and reading how impossible it is to tolerate dbs amount of CC. Not to mention how they can just hiero anyone on full def with aps zerk crits of 20k.
But my second point is creating/adding some genie skill that works against Knockbacks just how Fortify works for stuns. Every since it came out i wonder why there isn't one around, i jsut think it's stupid theres nothing to counter it properly instead of having to waste 1st or 2nd chi to try dodge one knockback when they have so many.
And my thoughts on this before people will think its only benifitial for who is facing a db, its also not benifitial to who has to add that into the genie skill. After all they have to sacrifice one of the skills they currently hold. And i guess it makes it more mechanical overall since in certain situations you might have to pick into using fortify instead of the knockdown skill. For both sides.

(Posted on suggestions thread but it doesn't even show on the latest topics so im pretty sure people didnt even get to see this to give their opinions out on the topic).

I said precisely because it is not a problem it is not necessary to be removed. There are much more pressing matters, and better balance suggestions to be made than dealing with skills that are not even a problem. Its cringe when people suggest pointless nerfs that really do nothing and in some cases make things worse and bug skills (db grief and dive invincibility removal) because they have a bad understanding of the game. I dont know why you would make a suggestion a propos this skill, it should not be noticeable and used in mass in the way you describe. In terms of 1v1 sb is fairly weak, if I go to playoffs then I see sb as food.

'Showing' and 'removal' is like comparing rain and shine, or is it just me that doesn't have a clear grasp of both words, idk. 

I said precisely because it is not a problem it is not necessary to be removed. There are much more pressing matters, and better balance suggestions to be made than dealing with skills that are not even a problem. Its cringe when people suggest pointless nerfs that really do nothing and in some cases make things worse and bug skills (db grief and dive invincibility removal) because they have a bad understanding of the game. I dont know why you would make a suggestion a propos this skill, it should not be noticeable and used in mass in the way you describe. In terms of 1v1 sb is fairly weak, if I go to playoffs then I see sb as food.

And then there's people (not mentioning names, you know who you are) complaining about wf's doll which was already nerfed to the ground. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
'Showing' and 'removal' is like comparing rain and shine, or is it just me that doesn't have a clear grasp of both words, idk.
And then there's people (not mentioning names, you know who you are) complaining about wf's doll which was already nerfed to the ground.

Perhaps you would like to make your first point more explicit
And of course I want doll removed. I also want bramble removed. Then again I dont really expect you to understand why.
Perhaps if you would like to continue the discussion you could tell me what class(es) you play and the names, so that we can talk in concrete practical terms, from experience, rather than discuss balance meta-theory abstractly in generalizations with fancy language games.

My point is very simple. I am not willing to grant you the proposition that the skill requires rebalance, because then, it follows, that any skill which does not REALLY require rebalance, should be rebalanced. I am simply not granting that.

"True in one, true in all"
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2021, 02:03 am by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline relyonme

• . . . . .

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
The best patch so far

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
do i really need to read a whole essay to request a custom wep :( 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ρerfectiσn

• Characters: Perfection
- Custom Gear Inscriptions -
  • You can now automatically change your gear's name, name color, description & icon from the in-game menus.
  • The gears that support this are weapons and armors (including helmets and capes).
  • The detailed guide is here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=67049.0
  • TL;DR:
    • You buy a Gear Inscription item for 5 points + Gear Inscription stone for 40 points
    • You choose the name, name color, description & icon in-game and bind it to the Gear Inscription item that you bought.
    • You can preview all of this in game so there are no surprises.
    • You can then bind the inscription item to armors & weapons.
    • If you have a weapon/armor with custom name/color/description/icon and want to transfer or rewrite these, you buy a Gear Inscription item for 5 points and "extract" all of these from the weapon/armor to the item.
    • You can then rewrite this item or bind it to other gear, effectively replacing old rewrites & transfers
  • You can now fully customize your gear's name color instead of choosing from a predefined set of values.
  • You can now reshape your custom armors and weapons.
  • Engraving capes with custom inscriptions will make them lose these inscriptions. This might be changed in the future.
gonna be dopeeee
Legend Remains Victorious.
~♥

Offline Caringe

Ty For Patch inf ❤️ nerf Sb pergian+dmg pls he just 3 spark and run with mad dmg 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
add new stone to weekly tourna

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark
Anyway,
Ty 4 patch  :P

Offline Astray

The gear on this server is more unbalanced than the classes imo

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Admin is about to make a bank from edate matching gears, very smart

Offline Jhiu

• Faction: Vengeance
wish i can still see my flyer on simple elements too

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Ty for the patch, I appreciate the job you did with the automatization. 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Ansol

-Make EP great again.
-Battle Royal map when? Can use NW crystal map for that :eyes:
-Add refine/bank/mailbox/sharding option directly from inventory bag.
-Remove the UP limit one char per day,not many people run it anyway because it takes some time and some teamwork.
-Maybe re-work Heavenfall Temple again because after everyone got their passive books none use it.
-Make the primal swiming mastery skill for all areas not just primal world maybe people will get cancer during DT that way.
-Since we can exchange Heroic Battle Winner token into PvP mats (misfortune or w.e they are called) do the same for CTF tokens because there's literally no use for it.
-Maybe change CTF that who carried the flag once even if they lost it (died) wont be able to dig again for X amount of time there's always that stupid someone who dies with flag comes back with full CDs and trolls both Blue&Red teams till people RQ it.
-Maybe add an option to use a huge amount of PE for fixed stats,however yeah Iam aware this may drop the value of damas and other mats,or just replace the Stardust with a huge amount of PE but keep other mats.
-The new custom gear thing is very nice could we also change the design of top/leggings/wrists/boots also?