• Faction: 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒
🅣🅗🅐🅝🅚 🅨🅞🅤  for patch inf 

Offline Manequin

Ty, but now need real balance fixes abt DBs and SBs

Call Lightning
Call down a bolt of lightning to strike your foe, dealing base
magic damage plus 290% of weapon damage plus 11391 | 6591 as Metal
damage. Consumes any stacks of Lightning Burn on the target,
instantly dealing Metal damage based on the number of stacks.

Costs 75 Chi.
Stack detonation damage ignores defense levels.

REMOVE IGNORING DEF LEVELS + Fix % dmg they  get from skills
Add (3 lighting charge) Waxing Crescent to that, and 1hit KO
P/S: Waxing Crescent literally gives 30 atk levels (for free, without any implications) and the cooldown is jokingly short (90sec). Now imagine that again with Frenzy, thanks.
Suggestion: Increase CD of Waxing Crescent

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
P/S: Waxing Crescent literally gives 30 atk levels (for free, without any implications) and the cooldown is jokingly short (90sec). Now imagine that again with Frenzy, thanks.
that just the same as talking about the 15atk lvl buff of dbs ... and also no one uses frenzy this days lol  :tiger-2:

Offline Manequin

that just the same as talking about the 15atk lvl buff of dbs ... and also no one uses frenzy this days lol  :tiger-2:
It is similar, but the DB's version is not instant, whereas SB's is. 
Ok if no use uses Frenzy, then imagine with 3spark. 

Either prolong the cooldown, or increase the chi consumption.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
there will be a balance update in the future, I couldn't put everything in this patch as the new custom system took a lot of time. I need more time to check everything, some of these suggestions sound good.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
this is cringe tho

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
this is cringe tho
Why don’t you come up with an actual intellectual solution rather than defend the cancer classes you play? 
If your brain lacks the capacity to do so, be quiet and let the intelligent beings around you think for you. 

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Why don’t you come up with an actual intellectual solution rather than defend the cancer classes you play?
If your brain lacks the capacity to do so, be quiet and let the intelligent beings around you think for you.

My statements carry so much gravity and truth that it is not necessary for me to explain everything I say. 
But since your intelligence is not on par with mine, allow me to elucidate this for you.
It is not necessary to provide a solution to a non-existent problem. 
As a SB you never have the opportunity to use waxing for the attack levels, due to the way water skills are rotated, it is mostly used as an engagement tool to gain an initial distance advantage

Offline Manequin

My statements carry so much gravity and truth that it is not necessary for me to explain everything I say.
But since your intelligence is not on par with mine, allow me to elucidate this for you.
It is not necessary to provide a solution to a non-existent problem.
As a SB you never have the opportunity to use waxing for the attack levels, due to the way water skills are rotated, it is mostly used as an engagement tool to gain an initial distance advantage
Then remove/reduce the attack levels gain altogether if what you claim is to be true. I guess there shouldn't be any objection since you've mentioned as quoted in bold above, with the emphasis of NEVER - not RARELY or SELDOM. 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
make seeker great again!

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
make seeker great again!
HAHA WHAT DID U JUST SAY PW PLAYER= HUH= EASY HUH = DOG https://prnt.sc/1077ig4

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
yup

like levi said sbs dont get to use Waxing Crescent full thunder while keeping effective cc which is a huge turn off, some could even argue u can go full thunder then use waxing then use orb swap to go back to ice but u would waste some time going full thunder so its not very realistic, so there u have ur answer for why those 30 atk levels arent broken because they are not very viable to use

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
HAHA WHAT DID U JUST SAY PW PLAYER= HUH= EASY HUH = DOG https://prnt.sc/1077ig4
https://prnt.sc/1077muq PW SIMP
Btw go sub to my boy Jr for some daily content.
PS: Make seeker great again!

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Then remove/reduce the attack levels gain altogether if what you claim is to be true. I guess there shouldn't be any objection since you've mentioned as quoted in bold above, with the emphasis of NEVER - not RARELY or SELDOM.
I said precisely because it is not a problem it is not necessary to be removed. There are much more pressing matters, and better balance suggestions to be made than dealing with skills that are not even a problem. Its cringe when people suggest pointless nerfs that really do nothing and in some cases make things worse and bug skills (db grief and dive invincibility removal) because they have a bad understanding of the game. I dont know why you would make a suggestion a propos this skill, it should not be noticeable and used in mass in the way you describe. In terms of 1v1 sb is fairly weak, if I go to playoffs then I see sb as food.