Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v90

Offline Excaliburn

• The Young 1V1 God
  • Idk
  • Characters: Excaliburn
  • Faction: Ruin
You must be terrible dB then... 1 para and WF will die. Also puri wep doesn’t proc vs DPH dB.
i was fighting cxcaine with a godly defense and he conserves genie perfectly while predicting my every move. i lost to the player not the class.
The Noob DB :tiger-37:

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
It’s hilarious how only DB mains defend the class. And all of these people moved from other classes to main it. What a JOKE. 

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Sigh, this here is the problem itself. Taking multiple people down by yourself shouldn’t be possible... shows the unfair balance of this server.
E.g if two good players 2v1 a veno the veno would lose.
If two good players 2v1 a dB, the dB would most likely win due to damage reduction and can CC forever.
I have fought and beat multiple people on sb, db, sin, seek, this claim is purely circumstantial, and utterly pointless. Then again this level of play is impossible to envision for someone like you. 

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
It’s hilarious how only DB mains defend the class. And all of these people moved from other classes to main it. What a JOKE.
I still use my db and main it but I still find it unfair at times. I don't like being able to aps and 3 shot someone, let alone do it to several people at once.
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
I have fought and beat multiple people on sb, db, sin, seek, this claim is purely circumstantial, and utterly pointless. Then again this level of play is impossible to envision for someone like you.
Lmao says the one who runs from me when you are on SB. 

Offline Menfis

• Haters Gonna Hate
  • Characters: woiva
again, make Faith able to remove knockdown and ppl will actually stop crying about DB

Call Lightning ( SB Skill ) : revert this ability to the old version ( 1.5.3) where u actually could counter it by using hos. The current version adds physical damage which makes hos useless.
Legacy lives on.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I do not defend the class. I love db because I can make the greatest use of my ability on the class (highest skill cap) and it is not useless in pk scaled up like sin. You fail to understand that there is too much complexity for simple solutions, if one is to rebalance the class then one has to be class specific about it, in terms of all possible match ups.

Offline Excaliburn

• The Young 1V1 God
  • Idk
  • Characters: Excaliburn
  • Faction: Ruin
I still use my db and main it but I still find it unfair at times. I don't like being able to aps and 3 shot someone, let alone do it to several people at once.
i guess u never fought good people who has the concept of (DEFENSE WEAPON AND ORNAS)
The Noob DB :tiger-37:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
There is no wf ingame who can beat my sb, I welcome you to try, we can have it gm hosted.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
i guess u never fought good people who has the concept of (DEFENSE WEAPON AND ORNAS)
I am also full 4def and 4atk.
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline loren.

Thank you for patch.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
There is no wf ingame who can beat my sb, I welcome you to try, we can have it gm hosted.
Imagine trying to prove yourself in a dead game. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

Call Lightning ( SB Skill ) : revert this ability to the old version ( 1.5.3) where u actually could counter it by using hos. The current version adds physical damage which makes hos useless.
I dont think reverting is a good idea, perhaps making the skill able to simply be countered by hos. Already in order to pull of a killing combination on the class sb counters the most (barb) one must 3 spark, dps to around 30-40% hp after charm tick to pull off a killing combination, which does not include further complexity of invokes, ss, hos/oxygen before, assumptions of distance etc. I would say sb is fairly weak right now, compared to other classes.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Imagine trying to prove yourself in a dead game.
lol