Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v90

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Like noone know that, most DMG it dealing due to ignoring def lvls
atm Call Lightning only deals good damage if u use peri or ult, its not broken the way it is rn

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
its balanced lmao
DB is not balanced, known DB's have said many times that it was more than enough and it is now unfair again.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

- Custom Gear Inscriptions -

amazing, good job inf 

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Nice patch i like it

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
DB is not balanced, known DB's have said many times that it was more than enough and it is now unfair again.
+1 if they buffed dbs immensely where are all of the compensation for other classes? WF’s need doll, vigor crush and pet stun back.
Not fair at all. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I can speak for 'known DB's', the problem with db is not the class but always the players, just like sin. When you have a class with so much potential complexity then talented players can make use of it, close to impossible to properly balance. Mediocre sins can destroy very good dbs. That said, I do think db is in the top 4-5 best classes in the metagame right now. Priority remains as always, with wf.

Last Edit: Feb 25, 2021, 10:20 pm by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
I can speak for known DB's, the problem with db is not the class but always the players, just like sin. When you have a class with so much potential complexity then talented players can make use of it. Mediocre sins can destroy very good dbs.
Well yes. Sin is meant to be able to beat db but to me that requires the sin to have good tidal. Or the db to mess up before tidal is off.

Offline Excaliburn

• The Young 1V1 God
  • Idk
  • Characters: Excaliburn
  • Faction: Ruin
+1 if they buffed dbs immensely where are all of the compensation for other classes? WF’s need doll, vigor crush and pet stun back.
Not fair at all.
madude i just lost to a wf like 3 hours ago. just use puri weapon and we be useless
The Noob DB :tiger-37:

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
I can speak for known DB's, the problem with db is not the class but always the players, just like sin. When you have a class with so much potential complexity then talented players can make use of it, close to impossible to properly balance. Mediocre sins can destroy very good dbs. That said, I do think db is in the top 4-5 best classes in the metagame right now. Priority remains as always, with wf.
Wf doesn’t stand a chance vs dbs... not anymore. I’ve seen one DB take down 3 people by themselves. 
Dude you main DB now and never log your SB which in itself says a lot. Please be quiet.  

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
madude i just lost to a wf like 3 hours ago. just use puri weapon and we be useless
You must be terrible dB then... 1 para and WF will die. Also puri wep doesn’t proc vs DPH dB.

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
nerf venocancer plss...

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
nerf venocancer plss...
In my option the only skill that needs to be nerfed a tad is demon 180%/0 def

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Wf doesn’t stand a chance vs dbs... not anymore. I’ve seen one DB take down 3 people by themselves.
Dude you main DB now and never log your SB which in itself says a lot. Please be quiet.  
There are several wfs who can beat all dbs with the exception of maybe 4 in the history of this game. Yes I can take down multiple people alone.
As my good friend Neil once said, there comes a point where you no longer get good at a class, but good at the game. I am at a point where I have become so good at several classes, I no longer know which one I main. 

Offline Excaliburn

• The Young 1V1 God
  • Idk
  • Characters: Excaliburn
  • Faction: Ruin
I can speak for 'known DB's', the problem with db is not the class but always the players, just like sin. When you have a class with so much potential complexity then talented players can make use of it, close to impossible to properly balance. Mediocre sins can destroy very good dbs. That said, I do think db is in the top 4-5 best classes in the metagame right now. Priority remains as always, with wf.
exactly.
also ppl look at dbs diffrently depending of what class they main. if ur an sb fighting a db ud see a db as kinda a equal or balanced class.
if ur using a barb.bm u would see dbs as a class u can easily beat and defend agains.
if ur using a sin u see a db as prey. (litterally sins dominate us with their high damage and unlockable tidal)
if ur ea and other classes u see it as a retarded class and cry thinking its the most unbalanced class in the world and probably cant sleep every night thinking omg db are so retarted the players using them should kill themselves
The Noob DB :tiger-37:

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
There are several wfs who can beat all dbs with the exception of maybe 4 in the history of this game. Yes I can take down multiple people alone.
As my good friend Neil once said, there comes a point where you no longer get good at a class, but good at the game. I am at a point where I have become so good at several classes, I no longer know which one I main.
Sigh, this here is the problem itself. Taking multiple people down by yourself shouldn’t be possible... shows the unfair balance of this server.
E.g if two good players 2v1 a veno the veno would lose.
If two good players 2v1 a dB, the dB would most likely win due to damage reduction and can CC forever.