Epic Perfect World

Two suggestions.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
1. Crystalspine Garuda pet is too big. It can be really annoying especially when you have to target someone in pk and you have to rely on tab targetting which we all know can be unreliable at times. So please either remove the pet altogether or ban its use in pvp.

2. Faction signets have a one minute cooldown, or so. It must be real fun having an enemy 4 faction signets ready for when they die, taking them only 5 seconds to come back to pvp. I understand the old 10 minute cooldown was a bit too much, but 1 minute is really low. 5 minutes would be enough in my opinion. Please fix this.

No flaming/trolling tnx.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
1. No. Thats the essence of this pet. Although, I think it should cost a bit more to get it, like few event tokens or something.
2. Fail gankers crying about signets?
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
1. No. Thats the essence of this pet. Although, I think it should cost a bit more to get it, like few event tokens or something.

1. Imagine a 30v30 fight where everyone has this pet. Do you think you would see anything? It'd just be a lag fest where a side with better graphic cards would win. After all, there are other pets which serve their purpose fine.

2. Excuse me? No constructive criticism = please don't bother replying. I am not going to answer any provocation.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
1. Crystalspine Garuda pet is too big. It can be really annoying especially when you have to target someone in pk and you have to rely on tab targetting which we all know can be unreliable at times. So please either remove the pet altogether or ban its use in pvp.

2. Faction signets have a one minute cooldown, or so. It must be real fun having an enemy 4 faction signets ready for when they die, taking them only 5 seconds to come back to pvp. I understand the old 10 minute cooldown was a bit too much, but 1 minute is really low. 5 minutes would be enough in my opinion. Please fix this.

No flaming/trolling tnx.

1. Any pet can be used for this purpose, however I have never seen this pet so I think ill buy one tonight and see how big it is.

2. I dont really see this as a problem tbh factions need to rally people for different reasons. A good example is we used about 6 signets in Ducks when NW was on and it was necessary as people come online at different times. Increasing the cool down because you killed somoene who got mad in PK is blanket punishment for the rest of us and this is wrong. However I don't see the need to increase it even if it is used for this purpose, ganking is always a problem, if it happens it happens not much anyone can do about it except try not to provoke people and gank them then hopefully they will do the same for you. (not saying you did that)

scatterer3

Causing lag isn't the purpose of Crystalspine Garuda pet, but people use it in order to actually create lag on purpose, which is not the essence of this pet. It's annoying, same as in PWI. This pet should be removed and people for causing lag with it should get a warning.

Back to the topic, I totally agree with Elly.

Offline Nevyn

Causing lag isn't the purpose of Crystalspine Garuda pet, but people use it in order to actually create lag on purpose, which is not the essence of this pet. It's annoying, same as in PWI. This pet should be removed and people for causing lag with it should get a warning.

Back to the topic, I totally agree with Elly.

I never saw you go off topic o.o

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

scatterer3

I never saw you go off topic o.o

There was another line I wrote which I deleted after. But this post now, including yours, are off topic, count it for this one  ;).

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

No flaming/trolling tnx.

1. Agreed.

2. Faction signets are not effective for mid-fight regroups.  Too easily aoed etc. Even at a 10 minute cooldown it would only take 10 people to spam them anyway so I don't think changing anything will prevent it. Nor do I agree that there is a problem with using these. Waiting is boring, I much rather do a fast regroup & attack again or have my enemy do so than having to stand around doing nothing for 5-10 minutes.

Offline Nevyn

There was another line I wrote which I deleted after. But this post now, including yours, are off topic, count it for this one  ;).

I would disagree there, because I never engaged in another topic. Meaning this topic was still on topic. However now we are talking about being off topic, which is another topic and we now both, undeniably off topic :o

Ever say a word so much it loses all meaning? D:

I would agree with the pet, but I dont think the faction Signets should be increased. It's designed to get faction members to locations fast why would you stop an item doing what it was designed to do? :o

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Nevyn

2. Faction signets are not effective for mid-fight regroups.  Too easily aoed etc. Even at a 10 minute cooldown it would only take 10 people to spam them anyway so I don't think changing anything will prevent it. Nor do I agree that there is a problem with using these. Waiting is boring, I much rather do a fast regroup & attack again or have my enemy do so than having to stand around doing nothing for 5-10 minutes.

Couldn't have put it better myself, however I thought that Faction signets can only be used by officers?

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Couldn't have put it better myself, however I thought that Faction signets can only be used by officers?

You are correct, my bad. Only 6 people could spam faction signets. However squad signets can be spammed by anyone so 10 people in a squad could still do it. (Or if you really, really wanted to spam fac signets I suppose you could pass around marshal positions between people who have them ready.)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Make all Faction signets 1 second cool down and free so I can spam on anyone that asked me for 1v1 please  :normal-1:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Make all Faction signets 1 second cool down and free so I can spam on anyone that asked me for 1v1 please  :normal-1:

dont u do that ALREADY?  :-\

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
1. Agreed. Pain in the ass pet. Not pretty. Causes lag.
If you are after a pet that makes it harder for you to be targetted, use the wedding pixies. The issue here isn't that people are QQing cause they can't target people, it really is just an ugly annoying pet that isn't necessary, particularly when people bring it out in mass PK.

2. I understand people QQing about the CD being increased. But tbh, it would teach people to learn to use your regroups more effectively, will stop the spamming of them (even just for PVErs too) and will somewhat pull back the possibility of ganking.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀