Epic Perfect World

Nexy's Trophie Mode Lunar Video Guide!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
ADDED THIS AT THE TOP BECAUSE PEOPLE SEEMED TO FREAK WHEN THEY SAW THE GUIDE!
This guide was made aimed at getting maximum points in trophie mode for a decently armed squad, the speed we do the first valley in is very very fast for TM lunar, so dont panic if you dont go so well! This is also useful for seekers who want to learn how to tank it, I wear full Demonic +12 with all +20 vit stones in the video, and DO NOT USE A SACRIFICAL ASSULT BLADE. If you can get atleast 200 score in the first valley you should be fine to get gold in every other valley!

First video guide so give me a break if its not that good!
I fillmed a run I did showing one of my friends and 4 people from IMP how to do TM Lunar.
The squad in the video I dont really recomend using, we did brilliantly with it but we also had bad runs too.

My faction NexNation does TM Lunar alot, if you ask in world chat if were doing lunar then if someone is we will shoot you an invite. If you would like me to run TM Lunar with you I can if i'm not helping my faction, so far i've managed to still get golds with 4 level 110-133, 1 level 147 sin and me (149) so I can basically run anyone :)

Enjoy!
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 02:24 pm by Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
If I missed something or you have questions please post below!
I know ive said it alot, but I did this video while on painkillers after an opperation so cut me some slack! :P

Squad Setup
For a successful TM squad you NEED the following!
A TANK - To pull the mobs for faster kills!
AN AOE DD - To kill the mobs!
An APS DD - To take out boss and Shoveals FAST!
A Healer - To keep the tank alive!

If your tank is a seeker, BP is your healer, and seeker is AOE dd enough! Get a good seeker and all other spots are optional!

Many Assassins may seem like a bad idea, but as you see in the second valley, the rapid takedown of the Shoveals, Sins make GREAT party members!

If you dont have a cleric or mystic RESSURECT SCROLLS ARE A MUST (buy them from regular merchants). If you do have them they are still highly advised

Gold Medal Rewards
You need 1 of each valleys medals to get a reward (so when it says 1 it means 3 gold medals, 1 from each valley)
1 Medal
Gold: Other Rewards
         - Elixars (25 of one of the following; Ironguard Powder, Sutra Power Orb, Shadow Binder Powder, Zooming Thunder Powder, White Tea and Calmness Dew)
         - Exp Book (2.5m experience, this figure may be wrong, it's just what someone else told me they got)
Charms: Gold
         - Level 9 Darkness Stamp x5 (12 reputation each so 60 reputation)

3 Medals
Special Materials: Gold
         - Equal chance at one of 5 lunar armor mats

8 Medals
Gold Medal for Robe
         - Choose a Robe (Gives a choice of a robe with -6% Channeling or -0.05 Interval, this is the reward most people will TM for)
Last Edit: Apr 23, 2012, 05:25 pm by Nexy

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Might be good to mention a recommended squad build, since you said you didn't recommend using the one in the video.

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Might be good to mention a recommended squad build, since you said you didn't recommend using the one in the video.

I think there can be few types of recommended squad builds
for example:
Cleric, barb, BM and DD who can help kill faster and save cleric from ranged mobs on first valley(in first valley is best to build bb near boss).

If you can`t find barb - high level BM`s with 145lvl gears(or 150) can do perfect pulls to. if you doing without barb I think its best to have 2 BM`s: longer stuns, HF helps to kill a way faster.

Of course, you can do TM and without cleric. It`s a bit risky but still possible, since cleric mostly heal at first valley. On second valley, from mobs AOE mage chars die easily, so here cleric works only as reviver(so for TM cleric with sage revive is perfect).

Never tried, but I think for heals in second valley mystic would be nice - he can build his healing herb and get away from mobs, not dying. But I never tryed it, so not sure if it`s gonna work.

Never use squad with lot of same type people, for example sins - cause they don`t have lot of aoe skills.

Magic characters should be careful in second valley - let barb/bm to pull first and start following them after few seconds and keep distance from mobs, cause they aoe hits realy hard.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Ahh recommended was the
1 Seeker OR 1 Barb and 1 BM
1/2 Clerics
1+ APS dd
Ill add that below though thanks for the feedback

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

I think there can be few types of recommended squad builds
for example:
Cleric, barb, BM and DD who can help kill faster and save cleric from ranged mobs on first valley(in first valley is best to build bb near boss).

If you can`t find barb - high level BM`s with 145lvl gears(or 150) can do perfect pulls to. if you doing without barb I think its best to have 2 BM`s: longer stuns, HF helps to kill a way faster.

Of course, you can do TM and without cleric. It`s a bit risky but still possible, since cleric mostly heal at first valley. On second valley, from mobs AOE mage chars die easily, so here cleric works only as reviver(so for TM cleric with sage revive is perfect).

Never tried, but I think for heals in second valley mystic would be nice - he can build his healing herb and get away from mobs, not dying. But I never tryed it, so not sure if it`s gonna work.

Never use squad with lot of same type people, for example sins - cause they don`t have lot of aoe skills.

Magic characters should be careful in second valley - let barb/bm to pull first and start following them after few seconds and keep distance from mobs, cause they aoe hits realy hard.
Proof of clericless right in that video haha! The squads can be anything if they have a tank and an aps dd.

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
As I told - cleric mostly works as reviver, not healer. With cleric you can be sure you won`t fail if some dies.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
As I told - cleric mostly works as reviver, not healer. With cleric you can be sure you won`t fail if some dies.

Unless its the cleric who dies, twice, which happend to me before in the 2nd valley, but im not disagreeing, I just thing that the basic fundamentals of a good TM group is 1 sin 1 seeker and 4 dds, the more physical aps the better xD

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Depends on tactics. There can go and only sins, or only BM`s - they still can win, if they know how to play right and know how to play as team.

I`m playing for cleric, so I can`t tell that you don`t need them :D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Only sins is very difficult, only because you have a much harder time reaching the score!
Mind you the guide is kind of aimed at maximising point score aswell, so that people who arent as well prepaired can still easily do it :)

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
well about classes for TM

Barb to tank
Bm to stun and DG
Cleric to heal and resuc
Seeker to vortex and kill mobs fast
Sin to DD and BP
+any other class

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
well about classes for TM

Barb to tank
Bm to stun and DG
Cleric to heal and resuc
Seeker to vortex and kill mobs fast
Sin to DD and BP
+any other class

Yea I know, but we proved in the video that so long as you have an amazingly super awesome seeker  :P, you can have any other classes.
Plus you five sins were great in valley 2, very efficient taking out shoveals!
Only bits we had trouble was when I tried to pull too many mobs and when we didnt get the shoveals first xD