Epic Perfect World

EPW 1v1 Emperor Event [5MIL EC]

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Name: Themis the hb leader (real)

Class: Any, will beat you on Edgerunner even

same lines u use everytime, wish it still mattered.

I love how hysterical people get when facts get thrown at the table.

u and ur friends can laugh as much as u want. irdc.

I know Im being real now. 's all that matters. now. if u really didn't fcking care. don't react to my topics/quotas/messages, [DATA EXPUNGED].

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
Name: Themis the hb leader (real)

Class: Any, will beat you on Edgerunner even

same lines u use everytime, wish it still mattered.

I love how hysterical people get when facts get thrown at the table.

u and ur friends can laugh as much as u want. irdc.

I know Im being real now. 's all that matters. now. if u really didn't fcking care. don't react to my topics/quotas/messages, [DATA EXPUNGED].
you cant find 1v1 because you play most op classes. In last 4 years you play ea and wf haha.You good on it but most op broken classes.And you beat all players on most op class (wf).If you want to find 1vs1 or to find challenge start playing normal classes or wait for ea nerf then keep playing it .Not hate comment just talk normal

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
you cant find 1v1 because you play most op classes. In last 4 years you play ea and wf haha.You good on it but most op broken classes.And you beat all players on most op class (wf).If you want to find 1vs1 or to find challenge start playing normal classes or wait for ea nerf then keep playing it .Not hate comment just talk normal
didn't you leave the game after i destroyed all your accs. My intention was never to attract riffraff like you, you don't have to actively play the game to make a name for yourself, you are the best example of a loser leaving the game instead of getting farmed every time. Just get better at what you do.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Courage is the only virtue you cannot fake  :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
didn't you leave the game after i destroyed all your accs. My intention was never to attract riffraff like you, you don't have to actively play the game to make a name for yourself, you are the best example of a loser leaving the game instead of getting farmed every time. Just get better at what you do.
Alright so this guy 1v1s me on Seeker...loses every battle and complains(not gonna bother posting those SS but if he wants it I will)
He logs assassin... loses 5-1.... he got a stun while 3 sparked...fair enough(not really he survived w 1k hp bc my attack missed)
Proceeds to sht talk me about how i'm spamming 3spark....even though he starts with 3 spark
To add insult to injury...he tries to fight me without COTD...to which I reply you're wasting my time...and the shit talk continues
He swore it was because of my "rpdt gears" this nigga had full rpdt on, he even had full 8% on each piece, I only have 7%(free gear bottom n boots)
honestly the ego of some players here is hilarious....
LOL when he was on Seeker he kept complaining bc id spark right as he quid pro....like what u want me to do bro? let u quid me?
Didnt bother screenshotting 1 of them bc he wasn't trash talking that time...but trust me its 5-1

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Alright so this guy 1v1s me on Seeker...loses every battle and complains(not gonna bother posting those SS but if he wants it I will)
He logs assassin... loses 5-1.... he got a stun while 3 sparked...fair enough(not really he survived w 1k hp bc my attack missed)
Proceeds to sht talk me about how i'm spamming 3spark....even though he starts with 3 spark
To add insult to injury...he tries to fight me without COTD...to which I reply you're wasting my time...and the shit talk continues
He swore it was because of my "rpdt gears" this nigga had full rpdt on, he even had full 8% on each piece, I only have 7%(free gear bottom n boots)
honestly the ego of some players here is hilarious....
LOL when he was on Seeker he kept complaining bc id spark right as he quid pro....like what u want me to do bro? let u quid me?
Didnt bother screenshotting 1 of them bc he wasn't trash talking that time...but trust me its 5-1
You can just see how underexposed you are. If you wouldn't write in my topic you wouldn't get more than a fart from me.  :normal-2:
Unlike you, I don't insult a person to compensate for something, I rather justify why the person, in this case you, is a piece of shit.

Only in this topic losers like you get my attention, otherwise and you know it, you are no more than a random for me.

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
You can just see how underexposed you are. If you wouldn't write in my topic you wouldn't get more than a fart from me.  :normal-2:
Unlike you, I don't insult a person to compensate for something, I rather justify why the person, in this case you, is a piece of shit.

Only in this topic losers like you get my attention, otherwise and you know it, you are no more than a random for me.
Damn not only are you seriously mentally ill, you're also racist. 
Weren't you the one pretending to be a GM on another server which will not be named because some female didn't want to date you anymore and became interested in another guy? Telling her you'd use "GM power" to disband hers and her friends faction. Can't imagine being that mald and desperate LMAOAOAOOA  :)) :))
Then later tried to befriend said guy and trying to be all friendly with him  :)) :)) ***ing cucklord

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Damn not only are you seriously mentally ill, you're also racist.
Weren't you the one pretending to be a GM on another server which will not be named because some female didn't want to date you anymore and became interested in another guy? Telling her you'd use "GM power" to disband hers and her friends faction. Can't imagine being that mald and desperate LMAOAOAOOA  :)) :))
Then later tried to befriend said guy and trying to be all friendly with him  :)) :)) ***ing cucklord
the people who shout the loudest on the forum are the ones who deliver the worst perfomance, i accept any challenge... insults won't make you any better and it doesn't make you any better if you slur around in my topics, hoping that you'll make a name for yourself.

as i said i don't even need r8 free gear my mains, bless helmet i don't need all that to be able to destroy any of you

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
the people who shout the loudest on the forum are the ones who deliver the worst perfomance, i accept any challenge... insults won't make you any better and it doesn't make you any better if you slur around in my topics, hoping that you'll make a name for yourself.

as i said i don't even need r8 free gear my mains, bless helmet i don't need all that to be able to destroy any of you
I only have a duo core processor so I have high FPS when I record so I can't show my clean gameplay when fraps is running in the background, it's always the same losers that since I record videos badmouth me here you should all drown in your envy. I defeat and have defeated every player in the past the server has such a fear of my Acc's that they hide in guilds to protect themselves from me, then there are those people like you who have lost dozens of times and can only defend themselves just with insults (like little girls).
marco was a good friend in the past and also a good teacher somewhere, but i am and will always be the best player, that's just the way it is... even fanboys like you won't be able to change that, that's a fact. i have defeated every nominal value ( legend ) even though i never had the best gear ( only with Dragon Gear / Undergear ), i was the reason why most players left the game, even though they might have had the potential to do so, but their big mouth ended up being their biggest mistake.
The GMs know what skill I have, the losers who hide from me in big guilds know what I have and even the randoms like you know what I have. Your jealousy won't help you against me, I don't talk much, I just win each of my 1vs1 when I want to, very simple topic. Only a few can say that about themselves, and you are certainly not one of them.
i'm not trying, I am the one person who has defeated all the titans legends or self proclaimed best players, all the OGs know how it used to be, if you lost... the whole server knew it, if you lost to me ... you could directly delete your acc, ~ blah blah up to SELFCALLED best players. I am known in all servers, even in the offi know me, you also play the game to achieve something I have achieved with little effort what everyone is trying to achieve.
That was my last word on the subject.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I only have a duo core processor so I have high FPS when I record so I can't show my clean gameplay when fraps is running in the background, it's always the same losers that since I record videos badmouth me here you should all drown in your envy. I defeat and have defeated every player in the past the server has such a fear of my Acc's that they hide in guilds to protect themselves from me, then there are those people like you who have lost dozens of times and can only defend themselves just with insults (like little girls).
marco was a good friend in the past and also a good teacher somewhere, but i am and will always be the best player, that's just the way it is... even fanboys like you won't be able to change that, that's a fact. i have defeated every nominal value ( legend ) even though i never had the best gear ( only with Dragon Gear / Undergear ), i was the reason why most players left the game, even though they might have had the potential to do so, but their big mouth ended up being their biggest mistake.
The GMs know what skill I have, the losers who hide from me in big guilds know what I have and even the randoms like you know what I have. Your jealousy won't help you against me, I don't talk much, I just win each of my 1vs1 when I want to, very simple topic. Only a few can say that about themselves, and you are certainly not one of them.
i'm not trying, I am the one person who has defeated all the titans legends or self proclaimed best players, all the OGs know how it used to be, if you lost... the whole server knew it, if you lost to me ... you could directly delete your acc, ~ blah blah up to SELFCALLED best players. I am known in all servers, even in the offi know me, you also play the game to achieve something I have achieved with little effort what everyone is trying to achieve.
That was my last word on the subject.
Thirteen reasons why I am the best:

1. Because I am
3. It’s none of your business
3. Some people call me a god
4. Nimy (aureate) worships me
5. Ancients licks my feet
6. No one dare challenges me
7. Everyone chases me in HB
8. I have so many fans 
9. I’m the best
10. I’m better than you
11. I’m better than ewum
12. Edating is sad
13. I kill people solo and they call a whole goddamn party

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
Thirteen reasons why I am the best:

1. Because I am
3. It’s none of your business
3. Some people call me a god
4. Nimy (aureate) worships me
5. Ancients licks my feet
6. No one dare challenges me
7. Everyone chases me in HB
8. I have so many fans
9. I’m the best
10. I’m better than you
11. I’m better than ewum
12. Edating is sad
13. I kill people solo and they call a whole goddamn party
Majority of the server has quit, I suggest you do the same till we get some sort of reply from Inf.
Go and enjoy the outside, go for a walk, a run, start a new hobby etc.
The world does not revolve around PW. And if it’s dead, why bother playing. Funny seeing people here acting like this LOL. I might even be touching more grass than you ever did LOL. I play Epic on the side as I met a lot of friends here from way way back. Whenever I'm not in Epic I am outside hiking or camping in the woods with my friends when not in work. I agree with Devan that not all the players here (or probably in other MMORPG games) only stay for PK's all the time. I do pk from time to time but mostly do PVE to make my toon strong or buy customs since I love hanging out with my friends on sz catching up with life. Just sell the server to Frost or to others who has plans for the server just saying. Or if Inf doesn't care anymore just shut it down. He probably earned what he had started when he bought the server so he doesn't give a fck anymore.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Majority of the server has quit, I suggest you do the same till we get some sort of reply from Inf.
Go and enjoy the outside, go for a walk, a run, start a new hobby etc.
The world does not revolve around PW. And if it’s dead, why bother playing. Funny seeing people here acting like this LOL. I might even be touching more grass than you ever did LOL. I play Epic on the side as I met a lot of friends here from way way back. Whenever I'm not in Epic I am outside hiking or camping in the woods with my friends when not in work. I agree with Devan that not all the players here (or probably in other MMORPG games) only stay for PK's all the time. I do pk from time to time but mostly do PVE to make my toon strong or buy customs since I love hanging out with my friends on sz catching up with life. Just sell the server to Frost or to others who has plans for the server just saying. Or if Inf doesn't care anymore just shut it down. He probably earned what he had started when he bought the server so he doesn't give a fck anymore.
Nimy been hiding on his EA as he is too embarrassed to log his wiz lol

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
This thread is no longer available, decided to lock it.

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
This thread is no longer available, decided to lock it.
lets not talk about caring over someone or something i don't even remember anymore, thats how irrelevant it is. And if i reacted to you it'd probably ever be 3x max.
+ if uk ure being real stop trying to prove everything, as u said, u wish it still mattered, but it doesn't, yet u always there trying to prove stuff no one cares about.
U even posted 1v1s on the forums about a LITTERAL random pver guy trashtalking u. and how u floored him. thats how out of date or how much in the past u live, when ppl see 1v1's they expect u to fight the topdogs. not some commissioner from nostalgia with half-assed r8 and 2 dragon rings. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Last time i checked ryan and Toby legit assgaped you nonstop after u felt dope ganking both players with douyu.
Waste of air & space.

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
Nimy been hiding on his EA as he is too embarrassed to log his wiz lol
Recycling misery's lines dont work on me fam. sorry  :-\

when she said it I legit found it a hard punchline and started laughing cus it was brutal.

When you use it, I feel like ure a recycled condom still with 7 million seeds in it from half a year ago.

""Didn't you listen to the last round, meat head?
Pay attention, you're sayin the same shit that he said!
Matter fact, dog, here's a pencil
Go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful,
And don't come back until something dope hits you

*** it! You can take the mike home with you!""  ~Eminem