• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Class: Ea
Name: SuckMyApples

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious
Good evening epw. I regret to inform you that notorious leader Sir Filip the Great has lost his life today 9:45pm EDT at mayo clinic due to excessive blood loss. Filip was casually lurking epicpw.com when he saw this thread and something caused blood to come out of his eyes and his wound to be once again bleeding, reasons are yet unknown to us but doctors suspect he died of cringe.He spent his last moments on notorious discord where he expressed his pain and worries to his friends.Filip was a great father and a good friend of ours and he will always be in our hearts.

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Good afternoon epic perfect world community.

Here's my application:

Class: Seeker
Name: ONLYGinjo

Have a good day, I hope your day is doing well and everything at home is okay.

Regards,

Ginjeus.

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Ingame name: HotChoco best seeker in game and best edater in game cos i love edating in game cos its virtual game of epw video game 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline xllxFALLENxllx

• ♥ IGFYB ♥
  • Characters: xllxFALLENxllx AKA: PrettyReckless
  • Faction: Amate
Ingame name: HotChoco best seeker in game and best edater in game cos i love edating in game cos its virtual game of epw video game
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you too much some days i swear
d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.b.~  Answer's no, sir/ma'am...
"Think of a monster... you name it, I been it! It's been a hell of a ride but I'm in it!"

Offline zarak

lmfao you a fool

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
Class : Venomancer , Archer or Cleric
IN Game Name: misery,Gravity,Valley

Super top tier player in epw history 😂😂

Have a nice day!! 🤭😂🤣😂

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
class: priest
ign: Nottouch

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Good evening epw. I regret to inform you that notorious leader Sir Filip the Great has lost his life today 9:45pm EDT at mayo clinic due to excessive blood loss. Filip was casually lurking epicpw.com when he saw this thread and something caused blood to come out of his eyes and his wound to be once again bleeding, reasons are yet unknown to us but doctors suspect he died of cringe.He spent his last moments on notorious discord where he expressed his pain and worries to his friends.Filip was a great father and a good friend of ours and he will always be in our hearts.
This is most disheartening to hear. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family who are in deep grief. The side effects of steroids must have taken their toil over the years. My tribute:

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
nice signature ROFL

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
when the 1v1 Emperor Event will start, im anxious 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I would prefer not to 1v1 those that I have dominated already again (which would be every name on this thread), however once my opponents muster the necessary courage to face me and overcome their gaming fears that is when we may expect some battles to occur

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Ginjones enters the room