Epic Perfect World

Yuri opting out Thanks for time in EPW

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
EASY CLOWN LOSER TO ME 14-1 KEEP SITTING ON BROWNIE THE CATFISH ALT CHARACTER I EXPOSED U AND NOW U ARE QUITTING FOREVER BECAUSE U ARE A LOSER LOL EXPOSED BY THE EMPEROR KNOW YOUR PLACE SEMEN MAMMAL

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Imaging rage quiting game because you got exposed in 1v1s... and made such a fool of yourself that nobody takes you seriously anymore.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
This will be my last comment

Stop building yourselves on lies and deceit, y'all are literally mocks of humanity when truth is offered to you. the only thing you people can ever come up with is either excuses or more delusional thoughts that once the truth is out in the open. their wouldn't be much of a bark that you could do. this is why when MULTIPLE times when i ask for proof does it get shown? Never,  When you guys ever realize this please don't say i was correct & how stupid you guys are truly being even at the end of this game. I had decent good conversation in my messages with someone who i agree how unhealthy this game can be to you're mentality when this game is probably the most annoying trigger players i have ever seen & trying so hard to win at something never going to really be a future to brag about anymore.

For the love of God

Please grow up and realize you're stupidly before its too late
You're the one who lies to literally everyone. You came and left maybe 3-4 times and every time you come back you do the exact same shit. You catfish new players into thinking you're some kind of decent person. You are trash in every sense of the word dude. You wont hear me victimize myself just to throw you under but you know damn well wtf you do and what you did, and Im certain you wont change. Goodbye fairweathered enemy

Offline Kicco

y'all nerds be playing this game for 10+ yrs non stop and it shows