• Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LMFAO, manipulator, fake ass romanian  >:(
MENTAL LOL

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Look Levi Cheer Leader, nobody really cares what you typed here i read it. but honestly you don't seem to learn at all... I never "cared" whos better than who skillfully in 1vs1's,  "I" never trained myself mentally to be a 1v1 player other than doing it for fun i prefer mass pk's like the gold times of this server where their was over 200 players fighting.

Regarding "new players" you aren't going to get much actual "NEW off the street i know nothing of pw" players due to the game being dated and more mmo's are going to be released this year.

Lastly i dont care if nobody care if i quit/die or worse, my mind set was never into making any kind of e-relationships into this game is why i freely talked shit and had fun and those who took it personal took it while those who look and have laugh at it get over it. realize something before you respond to this. Not everyone is a snowflake like you who dont want violence's or confrontation.

When was i banned? never ban on EPW but okay xD Stay Frosty.
Levi cheer leader he says , enough said you clearly had no idea of what you wantd to reply to me neither i understood wtf u saying because you literally digged hole to bring up any excuses you could because of your idiotic necessity of replying to people. 
were not u supporting Yuri few posts ago? and then we talk about hypocrits right?
Agreeing with people in some comments about some stuff seems really odd to you. 
But i found it funny how he made some comments and now he just does the opposite of literally of what he tried to argue against 
But i honestly dont understand your wanting of attention by quoting most people you used to beg for help to join any sides. You must have nothing else to do than checking EPW forums since you don't even play the game, as you say. 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
He doesnt take sides he plays on all
Yeah bro i actually play on all since my friends all split between factions, not my fault i get along with most likely everyone, the only issue here is that you take only one side and stick to it. What ever that means to you apparently is what you are gonna think of anyone else that is not in your group. 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I found a photo of all of Yuri's characters currently....

Amuses this guy still probably upset from being demoted in AD back in 2016... xD but hey when you can't achieve anything in the game and ran to AE to be a director their and got demoted for being useless their cause they found out what you was doing but eh :)
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Amuses this guy still probably upset from being demoted in AD back in 2016... xD but hey when you can't achieve anything in the game and ran to AE to be a director their and got demoted for being useless their cause they found out what you was doing but eh :)
Bro did I trigger you so much that you are making up shit now LOL. I remember when you used to spam message me on Discord to talk and nobody wanted to talk. Always emotional about something, but got mad I didn't fall for... the quite LITERAL... trap. :))

Also I helped lead a large quantity of PK in AE on my alt, won many battles, left because I joined back to OC. Nice try though!
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2021, 01:29 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Gosh this whole thing is toxic.. Gotta love them epical gamers that never quit am i right :DDDDDD

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Gosh this whole thing is toxic.. Gotta love them epical gamers that never quit am i right :DDDDDD
My favorite players are the one's who made threads about retiring and then continue to comeback.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Bro did I trigger you so much that you are making up shit now LOL. I remember when you used to spam message me on Discord to talk and nobody wanted to talk. Always emotional about something, but got mad I didn't fall for... the quite LITERAL... trap. :))

Also I helped lead a large quantity of PK in AE on my alt, won many battles, left because I joined back to OC. Nice try though!
Right Tero defiantly didnt remove you from Director but okay 
And lead AE into what though losing to AngelDawn  :police: but ok boss and discord show me some discord messages my dude its all talk as always with this community and never no proof

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
My favorite players are the one's who made threads about retiring and then continue to comeback.
Ops wait a second you went to OC to lose to AD as well... gosh i forget how much you lost to me :/ but anyways all in the past buddy keep the butthurt feeling if you like and that seat warm

Great Leading for the biggest retard i ever came to see in this thread 
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2021, 02:04 am by Yuri

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Right Tero defiantly didnt remove you from Director but okay
And lead AE into what though losing to AngelDawn  :police: but ok boss and discord show me some discord messages my dude its all talk as always with this community and never no proof
Tero and Frost always got along pretty well moron. And he's still an officer in the discord.  You're making up shit again. Delete game already catfish

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Tero and Frost always got along pretty well moron. And he's still an officer in the discord.  You're making up shit again. Delete game already catfish
Bro it's not even worth arguing. Besides, I already seen his alts poking around on game. He ain't going anywhere, just wants attention  :rolleyes:
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Yeah bro i actually play on all since my friends all split between factions, not my fault i get along with most likely everyone, the only issue here is that you take only one side and stick to it. What ever that means to you apparently is what you are gonna think of anyone else that is not in your group.
Lol ok, I talk to friends in both "sides" and I am not in or with either side at present. Never seen it as a us or them thing, this game isn't serious in any way lol
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Bro it's not even worth arguing. Besides, I already seen his alts poking around on game. He ain't going anywhere, just wants attention  :rolleyes:
Should i literally screenshot my whole desktop and you wont see EPW client or even the folder anywhere bud its quite retarded dealing with special cupcakes like you. specially one who got upset after being demoted and went back to OC cause useless even MORD was more useful than you

Edit

Again their is literally no need to lie, its what EPW community was base built on telling fictional stories and always siding with one other while myself i sided with the real facts, y'all lost to me in the past, lost to me 2019, and possibly will still lose even when im not even playing the game,

What changes for you?
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2021, 02:13 pm by Yuri

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
This will be my last comment

Stop building yourselves on lies and deceit, y'all are literally mocks of humanity when truth is offered to you. the only thing you people can ever come up with is either excuses or more delusional thoughts that once the truth is out in the open. their wouldn't be much of a bark that you could do. this is why when MULTIPLE times when i ask for proof does it get shown? Never,  When you guys ever realize this please don't say i was correct & how stupid you guys are truly being even at the end of this game. I had decent good conversation in my messages with someone who i agree how unhealthy this game can be to you're mentality when this game is probably the most annoying trigger players i have ever seen & trying so hard to win at something never going to really be a future to brag about anymore.

For the love of God

Please grow up and realize you're stupidly before its too late