Epic Perfect World

Yuri opting out Thanks for time in EPW

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Why people that makes this shit ass threads not getting banned on muted on forum? Like honestly this is public. Even for new players that wants to try the server (possibility) and come check how the forum or news on the website and looks into threads like this, will even lose the will to try the server to even be around with idiot people like this guy that made the thread.

Like no one literally cares. If you quit just say you quit, you made some stupid ass thread or comment about toxicity, but clearly you have no mirrors hun.
Anyone that knows you or Levi will just have a laugh on this threads, you are nowhere close to him or people of his gameplay level, stop trying to proof points where literally everyone knows who is better.
Its like ur sucking ur ever first lolipop ever and u want to show the world how hard ur sucking it.
Look Levi Cheer Leader, nobody really cares what you typed here i read it. but honestly you don't seem to learn at all... I never "cared" whos better than who skillfully in 1vs1's,  "I" never trained myself mentally to be a 1v1 player other than doing it for fun i prefer mass pk's like the gold times of this server where their was over 200 players fighting. 

Regarding "new players" you aren't going to get much actual "NEW off the street i know nothing of pw" players due to the game being dated and more mmo's are going to be released this year.

Lastly i dont care if nobody care if i quit/die or worse, my mind set was never into making any kind of e-relationships into this game is why i freely talked shit and had fun and those who took it personal took it while those who look and have laugh at it get over it. realize something before you respond to this. Not everyone is a snowflake like you who dont want violence's or confrontation.

Goodbye (again)! I'm just surprised you didn't get banned this time around like before. Although, the drama of today is relatively tame compared to the past. Goodluck with life!

When was i banned? never ban on EPW but okay xD Stay Frosty.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Why people that makes this shit ass threads not getting banned on muted on forum? Like honestly this is public. Even for new players that wants to try the server (possibility) and come check how the forum or news on the website and looks into threads like this, will even lose the will to try the server to even be around with idiot people like this guy that made the thread.

Like no one literally cares. If you quit just say you quit, you made some stupid ass thread or comment about toxicity, but clearly you have no mirrors hun.
Anyone that knows you or Levi will just have a laugh on this threads, you are nowhere close to him or people of his gameplay level, stop trying to proof points where literally everyone knows who is better.
Its like ur sucking ur ever first lolipop ever and u want to show the world how hard ur sucking it.
AGREED 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Shouldn't you be bumping you're own thread  burger king pusher lol

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
I like'd to thank everyone for the best times i had in this game regardless of them being bad or good they still be cherish able memories to me, i've decided to leave this game behind due to things in life are becoming more important. & don't have the time to put into mmo's as i use to, its due to why i never was playing in 2020 of EPW but i came during x-mas to see how everyone was and who still playing.

My best times was in AngelDawn, Tyrants & Artifex. Agile (Hamsters/Kawaii) i've learn much from them as i grew as a whole to becoming a decent mass pk wf.

Other news..

Multiple times i requested this dude to accept GM  1v1 Request and consider myself as retired from this game and don't even take this game serious or play this game no more than 1 hour or less.

Levi you're a degenerated player who literally is a emo fukboi. who got destroyed by me, in 2019 6-2(yes you was still playing you're SB) and i had these clips recorded by the time i was messing with erecho making a meme out of the dude, while i still had "tiny" respect for you as a person i didn't upload them since i know how easily trigger you get

You lost to a pve player who literally has no more than a month time of playing this game and you get so upset over her focusing you in HB, Imagine being a even a man or even someone who can proclaim themselves as an "emperor" to be easily trigger & upset over pvp events.

You already disgrace yourself by no showing in the EPIC Tournament in 2019 first team to ever have 0 points after you lost one match.
Yuri you're a disgrace. You cant play a game cause someone kills you? holy *** MAN. I remember when you were a "japanese foreign exchange student in California." and you just fell over in FC alot. Good luck have fun little fairweathered enemy.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
dude u said u quit just literally stop posting go do something else if this game is so toxic

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
Burger King is delicious, but i'd rather have the soy.
corrected

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I mistook Yuri for goldenwishes. Anyone remember that person? My god that mother***er was extra stupid. It's no wonder I mixed them both up  :))
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
I mistook Yuri for goldenwishes. Anyone remember that person? My god that mother***er was extra stupid. It's no wonder I mixed them both up  :))
probably is, never seen those 2 catfishes in the same room

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Yuri you're a disgrace. You cant play a game cause someone kills you? holy *** MAN. I remember when you were a "japanese foreign exchange student in California." and you just fell over in FC alot. Good luck have fun little fairweathered enemy.
Legit irrelevant person who got triggered cause couldnt hold not even a cup of water to my face, Useless BM since PWI Harshlands came to EPW in 2015 Made an American Alliance to fight Asia with Unifers & OverSeerS beg me to join but of course i wouldn't...
How my memory of a old man serves me all to well...
Anyways... Hiromatsu you are an ape of a man who got upset over being kicked in Evoke after your constant tantrums than lied to multiple people saying you joined Zulu.../ThaClick while i went to YaKuZa and never even saw you in either...
Im glad you can still think anything you remotely can think of bothers me when we both know you lost to me in the past you had to change your name to ICESmoke to hide yourself again and even when i saw that name and thought you were him, to find out it was you pretending...

Edit

I also still speak to Isabella my old leader in PWI who ran Omega but then again i'm some how always lying about stuff 

Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 06:56 pm by Yuri

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.

were not u supporting Yuri few posts ago? and then we talk about hypocrits right?
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
Legit irrelevant person who got triggered cause couldnt hold not even a cup of water to my face, Useless BM since PWI Harshlands came to EPW in 2015 Made an American Alliance to fight Asia with Unifers & OverSeerS beg me to join but of course i wouldn't...
How my memory of a old man serves me all to well...
Anyways... Hiromatsu you are an ape of a man who got upset over being kicked in Evoke after your constant tantrums than lied to multiple people saying you joined Zulu.../ThaClick while i went to YaKuZa and never even saw you in either...
Im glad you can still think anything you remotely can think of bothers me when we both know you lost to me in the past you had to change your name to ICESmoke to hide yourself again and even when i saw that name and thought you were him, to find out it was you pretending...

Edit

I also still speak to Isabella my old leader in PWI who ran Omega but then again i'm some how always lying about stuff
hey dipshit you called me irrelevant when you know a book on me. Im not triggered I'm watching the door hit you on the ass yet again bud ;P

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
were not u supporting Yuri few posts ago? and then we talk about hypocrits right?
He doesnt take sides he plays on all
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
He doesnt take sides he plays on all
LMFAO, funny fact: he claiming noone should report anyone else over abusing shts like farming ns alts, due to the actual state of server... but hey, PLS SOMEONE BANN THIS GUY  :police:

♥ Dev

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LMFAO, hypocrits

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
LMFAO, hypocrits
LMFAO, manipulator, fake ass romanian  >:(

♥ Dev