Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
big emotism catfish 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Ok stay butthurt and disgrace player of EPW 2019-2021 but least i can show up to 1vs1 even GM call outs :) But im done with you just like i tell most people who had issues with 

I have no longer have any interest in you, you can begone now "peasant"
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
If that psy is indeed you then the particular score on that occasion was 9-1, sb v psy. Here are the rest of the fights:

That makes the score 14-1, sb v psy alone, thanks for adding more losses to your name. As for the GM host with bet, sure anytime, I'll be on db and you can log any class, if you are emo about db, then I can log sk and you can log any class again. 14-1 dont try step up again exposed catfish

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Game already deleted from my PC not going to waste time downloading again to call you out two times over the weekend when i was free anyways keep fake petty wins you "never beat me"  & again thanks for proving my point again for keeping old screenshots :') you literally are a nerd for this game xD

Heard Burger King was hiring for a guy to be friend zoned by every girl though might wanna look that up

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
lose 14-1 to me, go emo and quit game. byebye

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
lose 14-1 to me, go emo and quit game. byebye
yup keep that fake score burger king boy :) nothing about me emo since i never sound like a downer like you have been towards my friend LOL get friendzoned my dude i see you when 2022 is near i know you will still be playing anyways maybe i come visit and 1v1 to destroy you again 6-2

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
2 days ago u made some post about this community being too toxic for you,
now you'r just posting shts full of toxicity... interesing, hope ur BDO homies don't kick u from guild for being toxic in epw forum bro

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
2 days ago u made some post about this community being too toxic for you,
now you'r just posting shts full of toxicity... interesing, hope ur BDO homies don't kick u from guild for being toxic in epw forum bro
Can't be kicked when i been with them for 2 years, anyways. if you consider this toxic. should probably re-read what you honestly type past majority of your time in this game, i usually leave my shit talk game related but for someone like Levi its a exclusion cause its who he is.
But anyways i dont have any interest in you either sadly you can keep the hate though not like you can't do much with it.

Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 02:13 pm by Yuri

Offline Gomez

Can't be kicked when i been with them for 2 years, anyways. if you consider this toxic. should probably re-read what you honestly type past majority of your time in this game, i usually leave my shit talk game related but for someone like Levi its a exclusion cause its who he is.
But anyways i dont have any interest in you either sadly you can keep the hate though not like you can't do much with it.

what hate? 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Remember kids, this is not toxic:
Levi you're a degenerated player who literally is a emo fukboi.
get help you are literally mentally ill in the head
Emo fat guy who can't find love in his life
You are not toxic. You are hypocrite (and catfish).  :police:

Offline Gomez

Remember kids, this is not toxic:You are not toxic. You are hypocrite (and catfish).  :police:
let's share a beer

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Goodbye (again)! I'm just surprised you didn't get banned this time around like before. Although, the drama of today is relatively tame compared to the past. Goodluck with life!
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 05:08 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Good year on that video, reminds me when not everyone was instant gear and r8 was semi harder to get and leveling from 148-150 was quite hard XD miss those times honestly, during that time you were having fun their was pking AE/Ruthless heh

It was all for fun and messing around and I spent a lot of time making my gear decent. I miss the days of just goofing off and getting drunk in skype call with my friends at the time and messing around killing randoms. Can’t do that anymore and it’s not fun like it used to be but l i’ll always cherish the memories. :’) 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Why people that makes this shit ass threads not getting banned on muted on forum? Like honestly this is public. Even for new players that wants to try the server (possibility) and come check how the forum or news on the website and looks into threads like this, will even lose the will to try the server to even be around with idiot people like this guy that made the thread. 

Like no one literally cares. If you quit just say you quit, you made some stupid ass thread or comment about toxicity, but clearly you have no mirrors hun. 
Anyone that knows you or Levi will just have a laugh on this threads, you are nowhere close to him or people of his gameplay level, stop trying to proof points where literally everyone knows who is better. 
Its like ur sucking ur ever first lolipop ever and u want to show the world how hard ur sucking it.

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Why people that makes this shit ass threads not getting banned on muted on forum? Like honestly this is public. Even for new players that wants to try the server (possibility) and come check how the forum or news on the website and looks into threads like this, will even lose the will to try the server to even be around with idiot people like this guy that made the thread.

Like no one literally cares. If you quit just say you quit, you made some stupid ass thread or comment about toxicity, but clearly you have no mirrors hun.
Anyone that knows you or Levi will just have a laugh on this threads, you are nowhere close to him or people of his gameplay level, stop trying to proof points where literally everyone knows who is better.
Its like ur sucking ur ever first lolipop ever and u want to show the world how hard ur sucking it.
Amen
"My honor is my loyalty