Epic Perfect World

Yuri opting out Thanks for time in EPW

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I like'd to thank everyone for the best times i had in this game regardless of them being bad or good they still be cherish able memories to me, i've decided to leave this game behind due to things in life are becoming more important. & don't have the time to put into mmo's as i use to, its due to why i never was playing in 2020 of EPW but i came during x-mas to see how everyone was and who still playing.

My best times was in AngelDawn, Tyrants & Artifex. Agile (Hamsters/Kawaii) i've learn much from them as i grew as a whole to becoming a decent mass pk wf.

Other news..

Multiple times i requested this dude to accept GM  1v1 Request and consider myself as retired from this game and don't even take this game serious or play this game no more than 1 hour or less.

Levi you're a degenerated player who literally is a emo fukboi. who got destroyed by me, in 2019 6-2(yes you was still playing you're SB) and i had these clips recorded by the time i was messing with erecho making a meme out of the dude, while i still had "tiny" respect for you as a person i didn't upload them since i know how easily trigger you get 

You lost to a pve player who literally has no more than a month time of playing this game and you get so upset over her focusing you in HB, Imagine being a even a man or even someone who can proclaim themselves as an "emperor" to be easily trigger & upset over pvp events.

You already disgrace yourself by no showing in the EPIC Tournament in 2019 first team to ever have 0 points after you lost one match.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
Bye Yuri. Was so fun playing together back then in Agile. GL :police:

Offline vand

• Faction: Vengeance
First of all, i wish u the best of luck in the future life, hope good things will follow you.
However, your statements make zero sense. You can't claim u beat someone until u fight them on the same class they play. As i saw from the screenshots, u were a PSYCHIC vs a STORMBRINGER. You're old enough on epw.com to understand that psychic is a high quality counter vs a sb, so it's just a waste of time posting such thing. On the other side, Levi has muted you long time ago, so it's very doubtful that he'll deny your 1v1's. 
Good luck in the future, o/

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Leaving Yuri identity behind to become full time catfish gamer girl from North Korea? Follow your dreams bro

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
imagine still playing on this server

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
imagine still playing on this server

i remember destroying your old faction mates Yuiri with whatever edate i had back then it was a good time thanks for the dopamine in my days of manic depression and rage

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
i remember destroying your old faction mates Yuiri with whatever edate i had back then it was a good time thanks for the dopamine in my days of manic depression and rage
wow felt this

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Ahh Candy the days when you ran away from me when you see me yes i do remember... while you camped 140/145 gear players didn't really do anything harmfully since anytime i was around you ran but all good in memories :)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Ahh Candy the days when you ran away from me when you see me yes i do remember... while you camped 140/145 gear players didn't really do anything harmfully since anytime i was around you ran but all good in memories :)
;) 
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 12:28 am by C

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
;)
Good year on that video, reminds me when not everyone was instant gear and r8 was semi harder to get and leveling from 148-150 was quite hard XD miss those times honestly, during that time you were having fun their was pking AE/Ruthless heh

Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 03:30 am by Yuri

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
;)
EPIC PLAYER KILLING PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT GEAR SWITCHING (WHEN YOU COULD SWITCH FULL GEAR AND BECOME ALMOST UNKILLABLE) INEXPERIENCED IN PVP AND KEPT COMING OUT WITHOUT GENIE, POTS AND BUFFS
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 04:22 am by HELLA EPIC

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=66796.msg859806;topicseen#new

3-0 on ur catfish chars/period on epw and here before name change or w.e quite easy, bullied this kid so hard he quit lmao

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
However, your statements make zero sense. You can't claim u beat someone until u fight them on the same class they play. As i saw from the screenshots, u were a PSYCHIC vs a STORMBRINGER. You're old enough on epw.com to understand that psychic is a high quality counter vs a sb, so it's just a waste of time posting such thing. On the other side, Levi has muted you long time ago, so it's very doubtful that he'll deny your 1v1's.
Good luck in the future, o/
Yea muted the cuck after 5-0, no psy ingame can beat my sb, made this guy so emo he literally edited the ss, u can see him leaving out character tabs, death text and shit kinda hilarious, can just ask any of the people who watched it what happened (easy 3-0)

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Thanks to proven my facts you are a burger king emperor kekw

Anyways you will always be nothing yes you beat me (2 times) in Anglers when i was really just doing a friendly 1vs1 but as you do "i will allow you" to have those kills. Far as the other one when you fought my friend and lost to her, then went rampant emotional raging over HB lost as you do.

Sorry but not really sorry get help you are literally mentally ill in the head to think everything suppose to be your way in life

Again im retired done beating on gifted children like you my dude stay out of this thread "Peasant"

Edit:
You also have 0 excuse not accepting a GM Request to 1vs1 but we ALL know you can't do anything without having any advantage over the player. so... might as well just shut up and be a peon in the game,

Kicked From Akatsuki
0 points in 2019 EPW Tourny.. (first faction to ever achieve that)
Emo fat guy who can't find love in his life
Anything else? Cause again you can't make any excuses of dodging calls out JUST like you do towards law and few others and keep previous old screenshots of winning :) but hey least im not that much of a nerd to keep it but i did find the records of 6-2 you

Also you've never bullied me to submission or quitting? I have a life to enjoy and a family to wake up to every morning while you.. still probably be in this game when i come back to visit in 2022... again im a old player in EPW and had my fun shares now im done with most mmo's completely sorry if realism isn't part of your life yet

Take some tips or medication which ever helps you to learn i 1vs1 for fun (i was never a 1v1 player and more of into mass pks)
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 12:54 pm by Yuri