هل سيعود DB كما كان من قبل 

: عادي -17:: عادي -48:

رمز

<3 <3 <3

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
- PvP balance -
  • Duskblade
    • Divine Moonlight (Sage/Demon) will put the target to sleep instead of freezing it.
    • Destiny Hunter (Sage/Demon) delayed stun effect will last 2 seconds longer than currently. Sage -> 4 seconds, Demon -> 5 seconds.
    • Strigimorphic Dive (Sage/Demon) will knockdown the target.
    • Blinking moment (Sage/Demon) will knockdown the target.
UwU           

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I know almost nobody apart from db players who didn't rejoice when db knockdowns got turned into occult, now it's back to being locked for 30 seconds at a time whenever one looks your way, is there anyone who enjoys "playing" against this?
The absorb soul change may help out psychics a tiny bit but it's just delaying the inevitable, while inadvertently nerfing mystic against several classes that make use of expel in rpk/mass where wood damage is irrelevant 15% buff or not.
All other things listed are good though, especially not having to enable autopot or having to right click the reflection thing away.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I know almost nobody apart from db players who didn't rejoice when db knockdowns got turned into occult, now it's back to being locked for 30 seconds at a time whenever one looks your way, is there anyone who enjoys "playing" against this?
The absorb soul change may help out psychics a tiny bit but it's just delaying the inevitable, while inadvertently nerfing mystic against several classes that make use of expel in rpk/mass where wood damage is irrelevant 15% buff or not.
All other things listed are good though, especially not having to enable autopot or having to right click the reflection thing away.
Totally agree with this

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Thanks for patch inf.

I really don’t agree with the DB buffs though.

It’s immensely overpowered and HB and CTF is cancer again. This really needs to be looked at and a lot of people have been complaining.

Really isn’t fair how a lot of other classes (WF) got nerfed around when dbs did... and now DBS have their buffs back but all other classes haven’t been compensated?

-1 from me.
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2021, 03:01 pm by Valley

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
Agree... really don’t think any thought was put in buffing dbs as they are cancer now. 

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
I, for one, am a Duskblade main and I truly love everything about the implemented updates 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
No thought was put into nerfing dbs in the first place, I know this first hand. The rebalance was fine, It gave db some of its old kit back. At this point if you struggle vs any db other than perhaps 4 on server, you are just a lazy and terrible player

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
If dbs are going to remain this way can they at least be made killable from range, similar to how sbs were made killable by aps?
And I don't mean purged while aa'd by 10 people, but by normal means.
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2021, 03:46 pm by Pain

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
can eps get their 15 def levels back now ???
sig by my sister ♥

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
I, for one, am a Duskblade main and I truly love everything about the implemented updates
Miss u

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
  • Mystic
    • Absorb soul will be resisted by physical immunity.
    • Direct damage to players has been increased by 15%. (Does not affect Absorb Soul)
    • Voidwalker damage has been boosted.
    • Voidwalker now has 2 new skills:
      • Become untargetable for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 30s (meaning you can use it once per summoning)
      • Knock back the target by 10 meters (works on players). Cooldown: 30s (meaning you can use it once per summoning)

THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
If dbs are going to remain this way can they at least be made killable from range, similar to how sbs were made killable by aps?
Making db killable from range (it already is killable in many ways) would degrade it to a sin without tidal, in terms of 1v1 and mass pk, every class in the game possess melee-close range abilities to kill while it is inside the enemy cluster. 

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
Agree, the only people who agree with the db buff are DB mains OR people who have started to only play DB because they know how overpowered it is. 

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
About the AS thing: if anyone here rather to use expel over evil ward, u'r a degenerate