Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

- PvP balance -

• Mystic
    • Absorb soul will be resisted by expel.
    • Direct damage to players has been increased by 15%. (Does not affect Absorb Soul)
    • Voidwalker damage has been boosted.
    • Voidwalker now has 2 new skills:
      • Become untargetable for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 30s (meaning you can use it once per summoning)
      • Knock back the target by 10 meters (works on players). Cooldown: 30s (meaning you can use it once per summoning)
  • General
    • Physical damage reduction at 4.00 and 5.00 APS has been increased from 15% to 20%.
    So much yes, like this alot ^^
EDIT: Apparently, I am being told that the voidbringer dies easy. I mean you did add some survivability to it with these skills. Is it possible to add an HP boost/def boost to it?
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2021, 08:17 am by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
EDIT: Apparently, I am being told that the voidbringer dies easy. I mean you did add some survivability to it with these skills. Is it possible to add an HP boost/def boost to it?
All Mystic’s pet should automatically be ‘unselectable for x amount of sec’ upon summoning~ 

Offline ......

nice patch sir inf ???

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Well it's a bit tankier than the other mystic pets. I did want to make it tankier than this but for a pet that is supposed to explode on death, it wouldn't make much sense for it to be too tanky. I'll see if it should be boosted even further.

All Mystic’s pet should automatically be ‘unselectable for x amount of sec’ upon summoning~
I don't think that's a good idea, there's already a tight margin depending on the distance in which you get to react to a mystic summoning a chihyu before you get stunned. In my opinion, mystic pets serve a good purpose for what they are - a temporary asset that you can summon quickly that gives you more CC.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
  • Duskblade
    • Divine Moonlight (Sage/Demon) will put the target to sleep instead of freezing it.
    • Destiny Hunter (Sage/Demon) delayed stun effect will last 2 seconds longer than currently. Sage -> 4 seconds, Demon -> 5 seconds.
    • Strigimorphic Dive (Sage/Demon) will knockdown the target.
    • Blinking moment (Sage/Demon) will knockdown the target.
  • Mystic
    • Absorb soul will be resisted by expel.
    • Direct damage to players has been increased by 15%. (Does not affect Absorb Soul)
    • Voidwalker damage has been boosted.
    • Voidwalker now has 2 new skills:
      • Become untargetable for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 30s (meaning you can use it once per summoning)
      • Knock back the target by 10 meters (works on players). Cooldown: 30s (meaning you can use it once per summoning)
  • General
    • Physical damage reduction at 4.00 and 5.00 APS has been increased from 15% to 20%.

Excellent to see DB brought back from misery to relevance again.
Excellent to see mystic wood skills boosted and ult made relevant.

However, expel is a terrible skill to choose to negate AS, it has a particular use against physical classes: to resist an agressively launched rotation; whether that be 3 spark CJ sin or a 3 sparked WB and so forth; for it to serve as a singular skill negator as in the case of SoF (Soul of Fire) negating BT (Blade Tempest) or genie spark, is a misunderstanding of its purpose, because AS is not a singular skill, it is rotatable continually, expelling against a mystic degrades one to a vegetable, as if inviting Thicket or Sleep or the entirety of its wood based kit. Expel can be used to block singular skills of magic classes, as in the case of Perigean Tide before its use, but the cooldown of Perigean is extensive, not spammable. Frankly, I do not see a scenario in which it is a good choice to exepel against a MS, whether it be 1v1 or scaled up to mass pk. There are plenty of alternatives used before to counter AS, a skill in need of rework.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Excellent to see DB brought back from misery to relevance again.
Excellent to see mystic wood skills boosted and ult made relevant.

However, expel is a terrible skill to choose to negate AS, it has a particular use against physical classes: to resist an agressively launched rotation; whether that be 3 spark CJ sin or a 3 sparked WB and so forth; for it to serve as a singular skill negator as in the case of SoF (Soul of Fire) negating BT (Blade Tempest) or genie spark, is a misunderstanding of its purpose, because AS is not a singular skill, it is rotatable continually, expelling against a mystic degrades one to a vegetable, as if inviting Thicket or Sleep or the entirety of its wood based kit. Expel can be used to block singular skills of magic classes, as in the case of Perigean Tide before its use, but the cooldown of Perigean is extensive, not spammable. Frankly, I do not see a scenario in which it is a good choice to exepel against a MS, whether it be 1v1 or scaled up to mass pk. There are plenty of alternatives used before to counter AS, a skill in need of rework.
I might have used wrong wording there, but it's any physical immunity that will now resist absorb soul. My main concern was the disadvantage that psychics have against mystics. Psychic will could help them with this boost, but I realize it's probably not going to change anything significantly, as the psychic is most likely just going to be CC'd and shredded to death, psychic will or not. But it could be a nod that makes the fight more balanced (again, probably not). We'll see.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
yeah, venos too then, so they cant get 1shot by mystics before they cast a single buff or get deaden : )))))))))) 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I might have used wrong wording there, but it's any physical immunity that will now resist absorb soul. My main concern was the disadvantage that psychics have against mystics. Psychic will could help them with this boost, but I realize it's probably not going to change anything significantly, as the psychic is most likely just going to be CC'd and shredded to death, psychic will or not. But it could be a nod that makes the fight more balanced (again, probably not). We'll see.
Yes I think it was the wording, thanks for the clarification, but every arcane gets countered by mystic, not just psy

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Idiotic, mystic pets are used for lock and chi, infinitely spammable, if you lock very well on mystic the target should not be able to react anyway, hence their hp is irrelevant as they serve the purpose of a single cc before being re-summoned. Thanks for letting everyone know you are a bad player.

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
my man knows it all

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark

Offline loren.

Thank you for patch.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
The amount of effort some freaking jester needed to appear relevant in a pixelated world is utterly remorseful yet comical lmao.

I hope ‘it’ finds peace, that’s all~

Last Edit: Feb 08, 2021, 11:15 am by Daniel69

Offline epw_qq

- PvP balance -

Any REAL balance fixes SB class at your serv?
The population going less and less (not only bcos SBs) due to 100500 SBs running arnd and 1 shotting ppl, thinking it takes skill at epw to do that.
A lot ppl join serv( and i seen that in past too) - they see how "mass pk" going on epw- and like wtf???- what im doing there?

Doesnt matter how many def lvls or mag resist u got on any char = any SB can 1 shot u if u got HoS or AD/Faith on cd or out of stamina
3 stacks - cloudburst-ulti-stun-perigian-Call Lightning.    THATS SIMPLEST not to mention other combos

U can say use HoS -ok once MB it will save (bcos hello insta cast serv if SB do skills on macro - ur HoS wont even appear).
And what abt next 5+ SBs running arnd at mass?    SBs already new meta for long time

REMOVE Stack detonation damage ignores defense levels., and do other fixes for theirs DMG