Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v87

Offline yourmom

- Nightscream Island -

blue names don't get swords in NS, and they can still PVP and get buffed from their buff parties in SZ, can this be fixed?

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ єνєяуωнєяє :) ☆☆
ty for  update inf and good move boosting dbs <3 love ya

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Nice patch inf thanks!  
Question though.... What about the nation wars glitch we spoke about?  I know im not the only one that's experienced this glitch.  i don't care about my supply tokens to be quite honest.  The problem is, there ARE some players that are getting completely hosed at nation wars.  My DM was merely me alerting you that there's an issue with nation wars. I was active with over 5k points during the nation wars because i arrived late..... I'm sure others that have experienced this issue have been as well.....
yes, players sometimes don't get supply tokens in NW, but it's a result of PW's system which determines how much effort you put in and how much of an impact you had. I can maybe ease the parameters of this system so it allows more "inactive" behaviour but it's wrong very rarely...

Offline inf

• Administrator
blue names don't get swords in NS, and they can still PVP and get buffed from their buff parties in SZ, can this be fixed?
this shouldn't be possible anymore with the patch, any helpful skills done from the safe zone on players out of safe zone should be blocked. it doesn't matter if they're blue named, have swords etc.

Offline yourmom

this shouldn't be possible anymore with the patch, any helpful skills done from the safe zone on players out of safe zone should be blocked. it doesn't matter if they're blue named, have swords etc.
i mean that, they teleport back to safe zone, and they are able to get buffs again after being purged, even if they just did attack someone. since blue named people cannot get swords. that's the issue, not that they are getting buffed from inside sz when they are out

Offline yourmom

i mean that, they teleport back to safe zone, and they are able to get buffs again after being purged, even if they just did attack someone. since blue named people cannot get swords. that's the issue, not that they are getting buffed from inside sz when they are out
nevermind, i did not notice that we can still get buffs in SZ regardless of swords, i misinterpreted what was written

Offline 𝕌𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒

• ༺✿༻
  • ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤
  • Characters: 【𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒 + 𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕖】
  • Faction: 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒
Basically every process you needed to go through to get a custom weapon can be done at your own leisure in game, and the process is done automatically as opposed to Inf having to do these things manually and waiting for a patch to apply it.
There will be a npc or function which will allow you to create a custom title and/or weapon (this includes weapon title and description) in game.

The new forum board "Custom Model Board" will allow you to upload the model files of your choosing to the game in real time, meaning you will be able to access the model instantly as soon as you upload the model's files and create your weapon with the in-game function.
Thank you for the explanation! Much appreciated ❤

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Thank you for the explanation! Much appreciated ❤
I got one thing wrong you still need to wait for the patch but everything else I said is correct

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
rip mass pk prominent  :'(
Same for akatsuki :'(

Offline inf

• Administrator
Fixed issues with added titles in v88

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
Once you leave the safe zone in Nightscream Island, you can not walk back into it. You will stay outside of the safe zone (even if the area is inside the safe zone) and you can only go back to safezone in these ways
            :Dying
  • Teleporting outside
  • Using Town Portal/Lover's Connection
  • You can no longer cast buffs on players 
  • feeling bad for akatsuki players 😢😥

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
SUCH A GOOD PATCH

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
maybe you fix psy buff (which gives u silence 24/7) and sb damage???

Last Edit: Feb 08, 2021, 06:37 am by badmoodbadyear

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Thank you for the patch, seems like a good one :)

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
Nice patch! Ty!