Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v87

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Hello everyone!

This patch brings the first of planned changes to PvP balance, changes to Nightscream Island and quality-of-life fixes. If you have any suggestions and thoughts regarding certain classes and the PvP balance, feel free to write them below!

> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch (Mirror) (v87)
> Manual Patch (Mirror) (v88)
> Manual Patch (Mirror) (v89)
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2021, 01:51 pm by inf

Offline inf

• Administrator
- Nightscream Island -

- PvP balance -

- General -

- Misc -

- About Custom Items (IMPORTANT) -
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2021, 09:16 am by inf

Offline 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪♥

• Pocket Cleric ❤️
  • Characters: ?
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Thank you. ♥

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
very cool, thanks for patch

• - . -

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
  • You can no longer cast buffs on players outside of safe zone if you're located in the safe zone. This applies to all maps and instances, but I've noted it down here as this is where the issue was happening the most.
rip mass pk prominent  :'(

Offline ßrownie

• Levi Destroyer https://prnt.sc/ybqkiy
  • Characters: Brownie Tuna Chocolate
  • Faction: ♥Bug♥
Thanks for update ♥

Offline xllxFALLENxllx

• ♥ IGFYB ♥
  • Characters: xllxFALLENxllx AKA: PrettyReckless
  • Faction: Amate
Nice patch inf thanks! 
Question though.... What about the nation wars glitch we spoke about?  I know im not the only one that's experienced this glitch.  i don't care about my supply tokens to be quite honest.  The problem is, there ARE some players that are getting completely hosed at nation wars.  My DM was merely me alerting you that there's an issue with nation wars. I was active with over 5k points during the nation wars because i arrived late..... I'm sure others that have experienced this issue have been as well.....
d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.b.~  Answer's no, sir/ma'am...
"Think of a monster... you name it, I been it! It's been a hell of a ride but I'm in it!"

Offline 𝕌𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒

• ༺✿༻
  • ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤
  • Characters: 【𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒 + 𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕖】
  • Faction: 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒
Thank you for the update inf ❤

Honestly makes me so happy when I see you doing regular work on the server. 

Since I have an IQ over 9000, got a couple of questions for ya

❤ With the new custom weap system, does this mean we can no longer request weapon designers to create
     fancy models for us?

❤ What exactly do you mean by "unfinished business" with customs? Making changes to old custom descriptions?

❤ If we have files of custom designs that we have not put a request in for, should we hurry and do it by the 12th?

Can you be a bit more clear about what these new changes mean? 
From my limited understanding, this is more of like a system overhaul and not a complete removal of custom weaps as we know it.
You're making this aspect of custom content a more DIY style right?

Also very excited for the surprise ❤ ❤ ❤

Offline Consternated♥SugY♥

• I will be the best playe
  • I will be the best player
  • Characters: Consternated ♥SugY♥
  • Faction: Akatsuki♥+Yemen♥♥♥

هل سيعود DB كما كان من قبل 

: عادي -17:: عادي -48:

رمز

my name Gamal

WE 2 PLAY = I PLAY IN SB = AND MY BROTHER PLAY IN DB ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Thank you for the update inf ❤

❤ With the new custom weap system, does this mean we can no longer request weapon designers to create
    fancy models for us?

❤ What exactly do you mean by "unfinished business" with customs? Making changes to old custom descriptions?

❤ If we have files of custom designs that we have not put a request in for, should we hurry and do it by the 12th?

From my limited understanding, this is more of like a system overhaul and not a complete removal of custom weaps as we know it.

Also very excited for the surprise ❤ ❤ ❤
Basically every process you needed to go through to get a custom weapon can be done at your own leisure in game, and the process is done automatically as opposed to Inf having to do these things manually and waiting for a patch to apply it. 
There will be a npc or function which will allow you to create a custom title and/or weapon (this includes weapon title and description) in game. 

The new forum board "Custom Model Board" will allow you to upload the model files of your choosing to the game in real time, meaning you will be able to access the model instantly as soon as you upload the model's files and create your weapon with the in-game function.

Offline ρerfectiσn

• Characters: Perfection
Legend Remains Victorious.
~♥

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Thank you for the update inf ❤

fancy models for us?

Also very excited for the surprise ❤ ❤ ❤
     fancy models for us?

You can, you will just need to upload the files directly to the server's files yourself via the custom board that will be created by Inf when the time comes.

I believe he means if you want to have your custom weapon before, or on the 21st, you need to make the request before the 12th, as this will be when requests will no longer be taken.

Yes, or wait until the new patch comes in 2 weeks and then you can create the weapon yourself, by yourself.

Offline inf

• Administrator
Basically every process you needed to go through to get a custom weapon can be done at your own leisure in game, and the process is done automatically as opposed to Inf having to do these things manually and waiting for a patch to apply it.
There will be a npc or function which will allow you to create a custom title and/or weapon (this includes weapon title and description) in game.

The new forum board "Custom Model Board" will allow you to upload the model files of your choosing to the game in real time, meaning you will be able to access the model instantly as soon as you upload the model's files and create your weapon with the in-game function.
basically this, except custom models will still need to wait for a patch. allowing players to upload them manually is asking for trouble as we need to check whether the model is acceptable and only then can we allow it. updating it live is a problem as well, as the files can get quite big, and forcing players to download some files (even if it's done in the background automatically) every few hours or every day is also an issue.