Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v86

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Even though the effort of boosting PVP is appreciated...... this patch is not gonna do it.

PVP is ruined by some factors:
1. idiocy of players wanting to merge and merge and merge and merge
2. unbalance in damage/defences
3. rotate and rotate and rotate and rotate and rotate (which means no much true PK left cause you can't cast and rotate - yeah except for SB ofc)
4. allowing use of ss, auto AA, swaps etc (which means players do not need to learn a lot about their class)
and more......

Also, allowing the TT in wc (especially with the possibility of including various links)
and allowing the posts on forum where instead of saying thank you for PK, players denigrate each other......
is making players prefer to merge and merge and merge and only go PK if they have more numbers to ensure victory and avoid denigration.

So it is all about victory and not about having fun.
Well, now it will be about victory AND rewards.
Greed will win, fun will not exist.
Agree btw dont remember.any fix pk patch.orthese balance for me sq members should be max 5 or remove aaing reduce.guild players limit remove merge atm.how they can call it mass pk is server got 2 guild who pking ans usally.one of them.win cos had more last time saw op logic " u.had 11 eps we.only 8" as u said players so care about victory first server where i saw op combo run.during 1v1 town.portal ig😁😁 funny to see a lot meme players mostly of them trolling pvers but where point.pk here ? Rpk.usally end vs more epw need totally changes Btw stop blame admin.for no.pk.if u guys no clue how make good pk with.ur victory.or no show pk.if less discord e daters
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2021, 08:23 pm by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Agree btw dont remember.any fix pk patch.orthese balance for me sq members should be max 5 or remove aaing reduce.guild players limit remove merge atm.how they can call it mass pk is server got 2 guild who pking ans usally.one of them.win cos had more last time saw op logic " u.had 11 eps we.only 8" as u said players so care about victory first server where i saw op combo run.during 1v1 town.portal ig😁😁 funny to see a lot meme players mostly of them trolling pvers but where point.pk here ? Rpk.usally end vs more epw need totally changes Btw stop blame admin.for no.pk.if u guys no clue how make good pk with.ur victory.or no show pk.if less discord e daters
Hi @GM ignore this kind of nonsense comment he doesnt know how to pk , and he got mental disorder thanks.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
Hi @GM ignore this kind of nonsense comment he doesnt know how to pk , and he got mental disorder thanks.
Said that guy who got 0 ideas cardinals leader😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁big looooól

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
sq members should be max 5 or remove aaing reduce.guild players limit remove merge
yes 5 ppl sq, reject 1.5.5 embrace the 1.3.6
btw none of these will change pk, just make it more annoying for players

Just nerf sin dmg. I'm sure pk will be great again after that.

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
yes 5 ppl sq, reject 1.5.5 embrace the 1.3.6
btw none of these will change pk, just make it more annoying for players

Just nerf sin dmg. I'm sure pk will be great again after that.
nope just remove knockdown entirely it will make the game great again

Offline blush

• Old Player
nope just remove knockdown entirely it will make the game great again
agreed

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Changes for NS (to prevent abuse that's been done by some players):

* You will now get points for killing crystals. It will progressively give you less points as you kill more them. The rates are:
  • First 3 crystals ~ 10 points
  • Second 3 crystals ~ 9 points
  • After the 30th killed crystal, each crystal kill will give 1 point

* When killing other players, you will only take points from them, you won't get any fixed amount of points. The amount of points you take is still based on the score difference between you, and can vary between 0% and 15% of the killed player's score.

* To receive the top class reward, you need to have at least 5 player kills in that round.

Edited the main post as well.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
1 IP = 1 Client NS please
others farming the alts :)
(Frank)
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
1 IP = 1 Client NS please
others farming the alts :)
(Frank)
Me farmimg alts too😎 nvm got only 1 char like maya

Offline Excaliburn

• The Young 1V1 God
  • Idk
  • Characters: Excaliburn
  • Faction: Ruin
* To receive the top class reward, you need to have at least 5 player kills in that round.
impossible due to no pk waste of alot of points :(
The Noob DB :tiger-37:

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
impossible due to no pk waste of alot of points :(
I've changed it to 3 now. Also the mobs at the nightscream island which people were abusing are now removed.

Edit: Also, since I see many people stay AFK in NS, I want to clarify: there's no need to stay for the whole duration of the round, or to be online when the round resets. The score you gather while you're at NS stays there even if you leave or log off, and the reward is sent even if you're offline.
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2021, 10:20 am by inf

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Changes for NS (to prevent abuse that's been done by some players):

* You will now get points for killing crystals. It will progressively give you less points as you kill more them. The rates are:
  • First 3 crystals ~ 10 points
  • Second 3 crystals ~ 9 points
  • After the 30th killed crystal, each crystal kill will give 1 point

* When killing other players, you will only take points from them, you won't get any fixed amount of points. The amount of points you take is still based on the score difference between you, and can vary between 0% and 15% of the killed player's score.

Edited the main post as well.
The only concerning problem now is the fact that you gain nothing from killing people who themselves are not farming in NS. For example I was in a 1v4 against some cardinal ea's and I managed to kill them all, but as their purpose was to pk and not pve I got 0 contribution. Happens often tbh. Perhaps add a fixed amount for each player at the start of the event or something. I would also say that the amount of points lost when dying at higher amounts is too high, should probably decrease ratio, other than that I think its good.

Offline Excaliburn

• The Young 1V1 God
  • Idk
  • Characters: Excaliburn
  • Faction: Ruin
The only concerning problem now is the fact that you gain nothing from killing people who themselves are not farming in NS. For example I was in a 1v4 against some cardinal ea's and I managed to kill them all, but as their purpose was to pk and not pve I got 0 contribution. Happens often tbh. Perhaps add a fixed amount for each player at the start of the event or something. I would also say that the amount of points lost when dying at higher amounts is too high, should probably decrease ratio, other than that I think its good.
but that would bring back the old problem of alt abusing. best to make it a mixed pvp and pve
The Noob DB :tiger-37:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
The alt farming problem can be solved in other ways, its mostly frankensperm anyway

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I’m a multi rank 1 pvper and a protagonist in dungeons and dragons. I’m rich handsome extremely funny and also humble. I don’t know why I’m single it’s so weird I should have 8 children with my god tier genes passed down by now but w/e lmao I guess bitches b hoes n dumb I don