Epic Perfect World

Patch / Xmas Event

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Any know when is end the event? 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline xMayax

• Faction: Maritim
nooo w8 a little longer.... wrong 1 reroll :p

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
: d

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Btw for me should be.over already maybe double drop btw how about valentines patch☺ soon give new fashion to e daters😛

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
nooo w8 a little longer.... wrong 1 reroll :p
U look sexy 😄

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
The patch was supposed to be yesterday but I currently have no Internet access at home and won't be able to finish it until it's functional, which might take a couple of days. At this point, the patch will probably be merged with the patch that was supposed be next weekend.

Offline pudoskin

The patch was supposed to be yesterday but I currently have no Internet access at home and won't be able to finish it until it's functional, which might take a couple of days. At this point, the patch will probably be merged with the patch that was supposed be next weekend.
names also delayed? :-\

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
Okay, no problem! :)

Offline Juwita

• Maritim
  • Characters: Juwita | Alami
  • Faction: Maritim
xmass never end xD

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Oh it happens, probably the best you postpone the update so nothing worse can happen. Good luck with the connection ! 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
Aww Inf.... I feel you... Hope it get fixed soon ;)

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark
xmass never end xD
pls end xmass now, so juwi can't farm those stocking anymore  :-[

Offline SweetGummy

And my friends and I like the Christmas event, at least some variety :monkey-26: Until I make a genie with 140+ lp X'mas Event won't end! :tiger-3: :tiger-2:
And the team of EPW so many Thanks, they are great fellows! :tiger-48: :monkey-42:
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2021, 10:14 pm by Falabella

Offline Dreamavere

• Ꭾᶉҿŧŧע Ɗᶉαǥǿη
  • Characters: TwilightStar
Need moore farm. More. Stockings. To God. OF STOCKINGS! 
Actually, stop complaining, really :)

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
in weekend no patch?