Epic Perfect World

Homestead quests

Offline bluzer

Cyclone Dragon Miraxes
Tempest Dragon Cyrak
Are 2 of the bosses for level 8, Grandmaster, quests. Can someone tell me where to find a guide to do these bosses? All I can find is a general "how to do Undercurrent halls" with vague directions on how to "trap" the dragons, which didn't work. With 10 dragons following me I dug the trap and nothing happened. I have got to be missing something, Inferno Lord Phyrex, is easy.

Please help! I really want to do the level 8 quests for homestead items.

Info I found:
Once you're in the Wind path, hop on your flyer. Here you will have to assign one or two players to fly through the rings that will occasionally spawn. Flying through the rings will gather the energy required to activate the traps. Each trap activation requires 10 points of energy. You can see the current amount of energy in your quest log.

The rest of the players will have to attack the Hidden Dragons to force Exposed Dragons to come out. Once the squad has gathered a lot of Exposed Dragons, a player can dig one of the traps that are located on top of the towers in order to capture the Dragons. The squad will have to capture 60 Dragons through this method.

Tempest Dragon Cyrak and Cyclone Dragon Miraxes
Once enough Dragons have been captured, you may enter one of the mirrors to go inside one of the two Dragon rooms. The two bosses have to be killed at the same time otherwise they will activate a buff that will prevent their death. Some strong squads can kill the bosses before they buff.
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2021, 11:08 pm by bluzer

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Cyclone Dragon Miraxes
Tempest Dragon Cyrak
Are 2 of the bosses for level 8, Grandmaster, quests. Can someone tell me where to find a guide to do these bosses? All I can find is a general "how to do Undercurrent halls" with vague directions on how to "trap" the dragons, which didn't work. With 10 dragons following me I dug the trap and nothing happened. I have got to be missing something, Inferno Lord Phyrex, is easy.

Please help! I really want to do the level 8 quests for homestead items.

Info I found:
Once you're in the Wind path, hop on your flyer. Here you will have to assign one or two players to fly through the rings that will occasionally spawn. Flying through the rings will gather the energy required to activate the traps. Each trap activation requires 10 points of energy. You can see the current amount of energy in your quest log.

The rest of the players will have to attack the Hidden Dragons to force Exposed Dragons to come out. Once the squad has gathered a lot of Exposed Dragons, a player can dig one of the traps that are located on top of the towers in order to capture the Dragons. The squad will have to capture 60 Dragons through this method.

Tempest Dragon Cyrak and Cyclone Dragon Miraxes
Once enough Dragons have been captured, you may enter one of the mirrors to go inside one of the two Dragon rooms. The two bosses have to be killed at the same time otherwise they will activate a buff that will prevent their death. Some strong squads can kill the bosses before they buff.
UC is quite inconvenient to maneuver. My best advice is to Give Up that quest and retake it until you get Devilhill Batlord which is the first boss in JFSP (easily soloable with dual sin).
The beauty about the mastery quest is that you can give up and retake as many times as you want until you get a quest that is easy and convenient. Not to mention once you achieve lvl10 mastery, you can get 3 recipes in one FSP run if you roll until you get Devilhill(lvl8), Tyrant Prince(lvl9) and Belle Leun (lvl10).
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2021, 11:45 pm by Daniel69

Offline bluzer

thx for the info. I have yet to find a (decent) squad for FSP. 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
thx for the info. I have yet to find a (decent) squad for FSP.
It might be hard to look for FSP squad in the midst of the Xmas event as everyone is busy farming the Xmas event.
From my experience, there will be people wanting to run JFSP every other day if you world chat (during non-event period). 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
If you truly want to tackle this dungeon, can try this guide Undercurrent Hall guide
I only went to YouTube over this lol.

Its alot of work to do solo. It be best to do what Daniel said is to trash and get a easier one.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart