Epic Perfect World

Pk Akatsuki vs Prominent + BlackFire

Offline Drakar

• Spanish Disaster★
  • Making dogs mad.
  • Characters: Drakarcito
  • Faction: Slayers / Savagery
stop being obsessed with me , im not gay and i dont like pig meat either .
idk why you spend your time editing screenshots when it's all on my youtube account .
 negative iq

Nice google translate, i've no clue what u even tried to say. Even tho, keep using them bots for views, literally it's incredible cringe and evident lmao.
Selling Savagery AA Hack. Pm iJunior.

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
Nice google translate, i've no clue what u even tried to say. Even tho, keep using them bots for views, literally it's incredible cringe and evident lmao.
LMFAOFOAFOA now u talk about google translate cuz dont have more arguments kkkkkkkkkkkkk, like always i leave ur people without arguments to keep crying and complaining about things . 

Offline Drakar

• Spanish Disaster★
  • Making dogs mad.
LMFAOFOAFOA now u talk about google translate cuz dont have more arguments kkkkkkkkkkkkk, like always i leave ur people without arguments to keep crying and complaining about things .
What are you even talking about? You got me wrong, mentioned google translate because whatever you tried to say was a pretty bad traduction and it made no sense, by reading this, I really get why people consider you as a meme lmao.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Kids and their 10x rebuild guilds rename guilds new guilds with same players from months boring videos , bad players
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2021, 05:46 am by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
What are you even talking about? You got me wrong, mentioned google translate because whatever you tried to say was a pretty bad traduction and it made no sense, by reading this, I really get why people consider you as a meme lmao.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk "people" the real memes  call me a meme cuz they cant beat me or my friends? im so sorry for made ur life and urs friends life so mad at this game, what next argument u have "gear" ?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:   estas comiendo comida estragada en españa o usando drogas  :normal-2:

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
Kids and their 10x rebuild guilds rename guilds new guilds with same players from months boring videos , bad players
why u are so                  

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
why u are so                  
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9.0 btw said that guy who hide own personality more e date.how.ur life real ?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Why is the mentally defective mammal linking epw rules when he is using the image he is being bullied about as his epic pw profile picture? Absolute mammalism

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
Why is the mentally defective mammal linking epw rules when he is using the image he is being bullied about as his epic pw profile picture? Absolute mammalism
Post more ss man is ur gameplay imagine player who.spend real money to buy epw,acc but still failed worm 

Offline Drakar

• Spanish Disaster★
  • Making dogs mad.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk "people" the real memes  call me a meme cuz they cant beat me or my friends? im so sorry for made ur life and urs friends life so mad at this game, what next argument u have "gear" ?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:   estas comiendo comida estragada en españa o usando drogas  :normal-2:
Guy, think you need some mental help. We almost quit for 1 year (just some of us are playing due the lockdown not even all) and then we ''come back'' and you're still playing. Doubt you would make someone mad, when everyone in voice laughs at you, even ur br ''friends'' consider you as a walking meme. Anytime I could show you screenshots, you have my discord my friend! Have fun!

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk "people" the real memes  call me a meme cuz they cant beat me or my friends? im so sorry for made ur life and urs friends life so mad at this game, what next argument u have "gear" ?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:   estas comiendo comida estragada en españa o usando drogas  :normal-2:
i don't think "mad" and "game" are words u can combine... anyway lol 

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
Guy, think you need some mental help. We almost quit for 1 year (just some of us are playing due the lockdown not even all) and then we ''come back'' and you're still playing. Doubt you would make someone mad, when everyone in voice laughs at you, even ur br ''friends'' consider you as a walking meme. Anytime I could show you screenshots, you have my discord my friend! Have fun!
have fun buddy i dont need see any screenshots but stop being obsessed with me ty. remember u and urs friends are nothing to me  

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
i don't think "mad" and "game" are words u can combine... anyway lol
well if u think this u said is true ok. so i can ask u , why all people in this game trashtalk akatsuki people lmfaoo, no1 insult other ppl without motives 

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
well if u think this u said is true ok. so i can ask u , why all people in this game trashtalk akatsuki people lmfaoo, no1 insult other ppl without motives
trashtalk is part of online games since years, but that doesn't mean people is actually angry, it's just part of the game and the fun, it's not only with u or ur guild, i understand only game u play is pw, and it's the reason u might think that. but... it happens on every single game, against every single person, nothing personal, as far as i know both guild leaders and many of the players are friends... so relax dude