Epic Perfect World

when mass pk

Offline Whomper400

odksokdoskdsokdsl'dsaldksad'klsadksla ldjkslkdls
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2021, 06:44 pm by micos44

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
just go play farmerama moron and leave the server alone, u know what a private server means right? easy gearing much pk and thats it, play the official if u wanna grind ur ass of 24/7 to make some level 50 gears

Offline Dendi

• ?????????????????????
  • What are you doing stepbro?????
  • Characters: DaddyChill/RagingPepper/DendiMan
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
U need to farm and grind. You’ll get what u need 8) DONATING is an optional

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
I personally don't mind the free gear at all, it actually gives people low barriers to create new classes that they've never played before and try them out before committing to gearing them up. This literally the reason why I even bothered to create a BM and explore it further.

If you want the fixed set then that is actually quite a lot of farming and kudos to those who do it. I enjoy PvE quite often and I might be slowly properly returning to the game. 

If you're not interested then that's fine, but a lot of people are and it's nice to see different classes in PKs as well. 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Market dead in server.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
All pvers left game
my dream.... came true......................?

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
just go play farmerama moron and leave the server alone, u know what a private server means right? easy gearing much pk and thats it, play the official if u wanna grind ur ass of 24/7 to make some level 50 gears
Agree with u...  :tiger-42:

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
If you call the 10 min, 10v10 pk "much pk", sure lmao

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Not quite... not yet.
:)