Epic Perfect World

Bm pull

Offline epw_qq

Turns out this is wrong, again a random mammal speaking out of his ass, I was correct. Works fine on standing still, and works fine on moving, the problem is when a sb is moving and casting at the same time. The skill should just be left as it is, wr does not need a further buff when you can perma lock with minimal effort.
This clown lives in his own mystry world? He really doesnt even realize that Dev made skillbug or what rofl.
IQ 15

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Randoms again quoting me after the skill has been tested, retard.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Turns out this is wrong, again a random mammal speaking out of his ass, I was correct. Works fine on standing still, and works fine on moving, the problem is when a sb is moving and casting at the same time. The skill should just be left as it is, wr does not need a further buff when you can perma lock with minimal effort.
Even so..the BM pull is a very essential skill, especially in mass pk as it is an 'aoe' skill so if the stun/knockdown is applied for only a single target then by adding a stun/knockdown will not even be half as good as the pull (in my opinion), therefore it is a bit of a nerf for BM really.. so what are you complaining about? 
Just to be clear, this is a BM skill that should work; I am not asking for a buff, so an alternative replacement should not be consider as a buff really. End of.
Just to add, thanks for showing a great interest in this topic mate, I really appreciate you seeing the importance of me and BM. Although your attitude is more likely to be that of a mammal than other people. I wish you good luck because I think you may need it. 

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Why are randoms that die to my aoe quoting me? Also you can embarass yourself and argue that wr has insufficient cc, fuucking clueless mammal.
stfu you ignorant frog

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Even so..the BM pull is a very essential skill 

It is not a very essential skill, those would be Roar, DR, etc. 

especially in mass pk as it is an 'aoe' skill so if the stun/knockdown is applied for only a single target then by adding a stun/knockdown will not even be half as good as the pull (in my opinion), therefore it is a bit of a nerf for BM really.. so what are you complaining about?

From what I can decrypt of this horrible vegetable word-salad that barely seems to resemble English is that one will replace the other, yet wr has such immense aoe cc potential that I do not even know why you are upset if this were to be the case, the specific issue in question, as I have tested with Nathon, applies only to a specific scenario in which a sb is both moving and casting; of course as inf has mentioned in relation to the cause, other instance of the same previously discussed port-back apply with sb tornado etc. Therefore my argument is simply that because you are already playing 1.5 wr which allows you for a pernmanet execution of single target stunlock with the most powerful cc arsenal in PW with minimal effort (two of the longest cc's are single cast abilities) you do not require further cc, well maybe trash like you would.

Just to be clear, this is a BM skill that should work; I am not asking for a buff, so an alternative replacement should not be consider as a buff really. End of.

Do you know how many skills that should work do not? The urgency for wr buffs is both banal and unnecessary. You are asking for a buff, for a class that is already one of the strongest in the current metagame, again perhaps this is something you may be unaware of, as your limited talent and skill may cloud your vision. Imagine the players with the only predictable offensive disarm which is also a stun are asking for more cc.

Just to add, thanks for showing a great interest in this topic mate, I really appreciate you seeing the importance of me and BM.

I show interests in many balance discussions, it is my specialty, sadly you are not of importance, as I have already proved in 1v1 by beating you over 20-0, your skill and knowledge of the game are also minimal, but the importance of BM balance may merit a little of my attention. Hence the corrections.

I wish you good luck because I think you may need it.

I hope that one day you will not need luck just as me, but it is very unlikely that you will reach my caliber.
Notes and corrections applied in red

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Notes and corrections applied in red
In short, it is a bug and the pull is very essential. Hence!!!, BM uses the pull in every fight. 
We have nothing else to talk about, bye. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I have already disproved everything you restated as per the above. If you have nothing more to add then I conclude this correction. 20-0 btw lol.

And yes I guess you just pull wbs and wrs in 1v1 nowadays just to name a few good meme and shows how terrible your understanding of the game is.
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2021, 03:05 pm by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
Nugger ignore him of course the guy known for flying away in pk doesn't understand how important Reel in is.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em

shut ur face when ur talkin to me

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil