Epic Perfect World

Bm pull

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Hi sir hi, there seems to be a bug with bm pull, so could you check this out please sir.. 
Most of the time it happens with magic class like SB. Thank you sir  ^-^

Also while i’m at it, can i ask why my BM cannot trade with other people?..but I can trade with my alt, strange isn’t it, thanks sir.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
the bug with BM pull is a downside of removing rubberbanding.. because of some inconsistencies between the server and the client, the character that's being pulled can avoid being pulled and keep moving normally. I can probably add a short stun/knockdown to the pull, so the issue can be resolved.

as for the trading, try to check whether you've set the option to auto reject trades. if not, then it's a bugged character, so make a post on helpdesk.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
the bug with BM pull is a downside of removing rubberbanding.. because of some inconsistencies between the server and the client, the character that's being pulled can avoid being pulled and keep moving normally. I can probably add a short stun/knockdown to the pull, so the issue can be resolved.

as for the trading, try to check whether you've set the option to auto reject trades. if not, then it's a bugged character, so make a post on helpdesk.
No please... that skill is already overpowered and doesn’t need a buff?
Also nerf BM disarm... BMs running sound heiro’ing people with their tanky def...

Offline yep

Also nerf BM disarm... BMs running sound heiro’ing people with their tanky def...
Why would there be a skill which doesn't work, costs 50 chi and takes 2 seconds to cast!? It's incredibly frustrating everytime it fails. I would prefer looking into finding a way to fix it.

Offline Marcellus

• mauerbauertraurigkeit
  • Too late for yesterday, Too early for tomorrow.
  • Characters: Marcellus/Marcelllus/Marcel
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

+1 to this

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
because of some inconsistencies between the server and the client, the character that's being pulled can avoid being pulled and keep moving normally.
Since it seems to be based on movement, then the wr's in question should time the pull at the interval in which the target stops. To add more cc to wr is a ridiculous proposition especially how strong it currently is in the metagame

Offline nuggerkj

Thank you  ^-^

Offline nuggerkj

Since it seems to be based on movement, then the wr's in question should time the pull at the interval in which the target stops. To add more cc to wr is a ridiculous proposition especially how strong it currently is in the metagame
It does not base on movement at all! I have tired pulling a stand-still character and the result was the same... :rolleyes:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Point stands that further cc should not be added to wr

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Under post rubberband fix circumstances It doesn't do the only thing it's supposed to do, how is it already overpowered? It's compensation at best.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline kappakleb

• Beginner
Point stands that further cc should not be added to wr
ure so clueless

Offline Honey fist

+1
in order to actively participate in pk in the CC class it had to be implemented earlier
check out other cc class
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2021, 12:17 pm by Honey fist

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Maybe its cuz I played wr before the buffs to their skills from elysium but don't forget the skill was originally a % chance anyway when good wr played. So quit complaining bout such waste of time things. Many other problems happen to other classes.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Why are randoms that die to my aoe quoting me? Also you can embarass yourself and argue that wr has insufficient cc, fuucking clueless mammal.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
It does not base on movement at all! I have tired pulling a stand-still character and the result was the same... :rolleyes:
Turns out this is wrong, again a random mammal speaking out of his ass, I was correct. Works fine on standing still, and works fine on moving, the problem is when a sb is moving and casting at the same time. The skill should just be left as it is, wr does not need a further buff when you can perma lock with minimal effort.