Epic Perfect World

To bosbesje, our dear scammer

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Dag now that that has been said I get the indication that something along the lines of what bosbesje has been saying was actually said? In that case let's say he was thirsty and you had a bottle of water you said you 'didn't need anymore' to him in his current state of thirst, he'd happily take your bottle of water and drink it. it was him ceasing the opportunity, because you didn't directly tell him not to.

When some people are thirsty they'd do anything within limit to get a drink

And when you borrow somebodies drink, you normally say "Can i have it all or do you want some back" instead of being greedy  ;)

Offline Daganoth

And when you borrow somebodies drink, you normally say "Can i have it all or do you want some back" instead of being greedy  ;)

+1

Offline Kumiko_

• Beginner
I didn't really want to post SS and I've been keeping it for a while, but apparently bosbesje is denying that he scammed Daganoth by taking his cleric's items. Yes, Daganoth did make a huge mistake by trusting this brat and he knows that it was wrong. I didn't want to post this but since he's running around calling me a liar and whatnot and giving a bad name to our guild saying that we kill him for no reason, here's the SS at the time when he pm'd me to give him items pretending that he is Daganoth which he obviously did pretty bad since I figured that it was him right away and where he admits that he stole the items from Daganoth's cleric.

I'll have Daga confirm this.. so there you go bos :)
MEWO!
Kumiko_ -150 sage venomancer
Seltazir   -150 sage cleric

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
daga you sayd me that you didnt need youre EP anymore and ivan why you care so much if i beg at ppl i even beg at friends i ask for teles or stuff but they wont get mad they are just str8 to me they know how i am you dont know
Beg people all you want, but don't claim to be someone else when you do so :) And Jam.. wow, you're really impressing me by fighting this hard for a lost cause and still trying to prove his innocence or whatever it s that you're trying to do here.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
it makes it fine because what if you ask me for my car and i sayd You can have it i dont need it anymore then would you give it back ?
Hello, as an outsider, I probably shouldn't interrupt upon this but I had to type out something.

First of all, please consider your morals. Since a friend, or a faction member, or IDK, somebody, lends you a character and says 'oh, you can have it', would you really not clarify anything before taking it?
Same thing with your example-if somebody really did that, and you did too (which isn't very likely), they would probably clarify "Really? Can I have it? " etc.
In this example, "really, can I have your char's stuff and such?" etc.

However, although you might just be looking at things the most optimistic way possible, you don't really have the rights to take somebody else's stuff for yourself.
Even if they say you could, you should clarify it-which is what I've said before.

It really isn't fine to take things that don't  belong to you.
If he says you can have the EP, then clarify:
Can I have the gear?"
"Can I sell it?"
"Do I have all rights to this character now?"
"Or do you want me to refrain from doing such and such on it (like selling it's gear for my profit)?"

Truthfully, wouldn't the easiest way to resolve this to give Daganoth his gear back-or your gear, that is worth the same price?
After all, if you used his gear in a way that he did not want you to, and sold it, then bought gear for yourself, why not just give him the gear you bought, or any other profit you made from his gear?
It's just giving back to him what he owned, and what you misunderstood as a free ticket to all his gear, items, etc.

(:

Offline grotegrutjes

• Dream it, wish it, do it.
where are we even QQing about its a game daga gave his ep end of disscussion he shoudlnt gave it to me in first place when i asked it

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
where are we even QQing about its a game daga gave his ep end of disscussion he shoudlnt gave it to me in first place when i asked it
We are not QQing, actually..
If I had to say it, it would be protesting scamming and such.
If he gave it to you, you should have clarified.
And he probably did so, because you were begging him a TON, or he was being nice.
^_^
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I am very sure this can be resolved in private and does not need a forum thread.
^this [move]:-X[/move]

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Beg people all you want, but don't claim to be someone else when you do so :) And Jam.. wow, you're really impressing me by fighting this hard for a lost cause and still trying to prove his innocence or whatever it s that you're trying to do here.

Not trying to prove his innocence, this was brought up on the forums by you yourself which to me looked like it had to be a serious matter. And involving someone I know too. I just wanted to find out for myself. He tried to loophole the privilege because Daga never said don't sell my stuff etc etc. the information he gave him had lead him to believe that in his mind it would be acceptable. And rather than this being based on exactly what was said, I'd say this was down to bosbesje's morals and just being greedy and wanting what on paper wasn't his but what also what wasn't on paper not said to be his
Yo

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
We are not QQing, actually..
If I had to say it, it would be protesting scamming and such.
If he gave it to you, you should have clarified.
And he probably did so, because you were begging him a TON, or he was being nice.
^_^

Thank you, finally someone who has heard of good manners. No one was asking him to give this gear back, it's gone and it was never about the gear. I made this because after SO many months he's spreading rumors that we're the bad guys here and that he's the victim. Just a few hours ago, some people saw him say that I LIE that he stole daganoth's gear and that it never happened. And now he actually admits it here... and you still think that we're the bad guys here who are trying to give him a bad reputation or something?
No, this is just the  truth and everyone should see it.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
My 2 cents worth.
It appears he did NOT GIVE it to you, to do as you please with it.  He gave it to you to USE.  Which means play with it and give it back EXACTLY as it was given to you. It seems you took a nice gesture of him allowing you to play with a character which you didn't have, and basically kicked him in the ass and left him with nothing.  Not a very nice thing to do........

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Both are at fault, ok.

dorothyerika

Both are at fault, ok.

+1 It is both because Daga trusted this guy with his Cleric.Some words where mis-understood and he took the gears.I hate this guy,so im out of this topic from now on.Also I ask of you to tone it down or someone will lock this forum :)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
this is so sad and guys LERN SOMETHING ABOUT VIDEOS GAMES NEVER GIVE YOUR ACC TO ANYBODY I DON'T GIVE MY ACC TO ANYBODY  even if my mum gf or pony ask me for it i will say get the F*** out don't give your acc you don't get this problems easy

^

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Ok what can u do, daga shouldnt have gave his info away.....