Epic Perfect World

A few questions from a newcomer!

Offline Dawn Songbird

• Beginner
Hello!

I tried some MMOs like Guild Wars 2, Albion Online and I am so sick of them.

I don't know what PWI has that other MMOs lack but I want to experience it again.

I enjoy to heal and remember that Cleric and Mystic were both able to deal respectable damage as well besides healing. I am so tired of being restricted to one role ONLY aka deal 0 damage when I am in healing-gear/play a support-class.

In PWI you have so many skills and knowing when to use what skill is what makes you good. I miss that.

I remember that even a Wizard can heal with Morning Dew. It's even spamable. Like how amazing is that? Of course no one really uses that skill a lot but I love that it's still an option. Like I can save someone from death with Morning Dew and Essential Sutra as a Wizard. I love that.

I look forward to playing Wizard, Mystic and especially Cleric again. But I have a few questions before I come back.

1. Why do archers deal 31290347146139 damage and kill you with 3 skills? I would love to know. Like is there an actual reason for that?

2. Are seekers still bad in PvP? Are they at least okay in Pve? Since I don't like PvP that much anyway, but I sure as hell like Seeker.

3. What are some good ways to farm Coins? I remember this island where you have to kill cystals but that was basically open PvP (which I dislike). Is there an alternative?

Thank you for reading!

Offline Sauce-sama

• Haters gonna hate
  • Characters: Explorer
  • Faction: Expedition
Nightscream Island is still open to farm EC. You don't have to be afraid farming there as long as you are blue named. 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hello!

3. What are some good ways to farm Coins? I remember this island where you have to kill cystals but that was basically open PvP (which I dislike). Is there an alternative?

Thank you for reading!
There is also, twilight temple, 3-3 yields the best ec. You can also farm FR, I think it still gives a good profit.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
I look forward to playing Wizard, Mystic and especially Cleric again. But I have a few questions before I come back.

2. Are seekers still bad in PvP? Are they at least okay in Pve? Since I don't like PvP that much anyway, but I sure as hell like Seeker.
Well I do want to point out that playing cleric means in PK and bigger instances almost automatically that you'll be the support/healer. There are ofc exceptions to the rules, so if you want to be more of a mixture then I would of course choose Mystic or even Wizard if you'd rather focus on damage and then heal if necessary. (Far quicker to heal yourself than out of blue start to heal someone else, but really useful if the cleric dies and has to come back).

And for the actual question, I haven't seen seekers lately in PvP so I'd say maybe they're not quite there yet or maybe there are just so many archers and others to play with. But they are appreciated in PvE at least due to their debuffs. If you like a seeker I'm sure you'll find space in different squads for it.

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Dawn Songbird

• Beginner
@Jolteon

Thank you for your answer! I am well aware that Cleric is pure support. It's just that I am used to play GW2 where, as soon as you build towards healing, you will lose your entire damage. I am completely fine with maybe 5% of my time as a cleric being DPS while 95% is support.

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Cleric = Most people use it as full support as it is a really good support let's not say the best one in game, u can also go damage with it and go 1v1 with it as it is good in 1v1 against some certain classes

Mystic= Both a mix of attack and support in mass pk they can be very usefull to take out Stormbringers and other Magic classes with their op skill and they also got good healing skills

Wizard= Is more of a damage dealer focus more on the damage and nuking good for mass and 1v1. Hard to get good gear though and one of the hardest classes to main

Feel free to make more toons cause the free gear they added is pretty decent and actually kinda good i got all the classes and just switch from roles from time to time