Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v84

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
ye mai pft u should know better
i dont read all threads u bitch

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
In other post Sir Inf said he's having internet issues, something that can happen to any of us, so you must be patient and wait till he can come back and bring new patch.
im not being impatient, im just asking a question
i dont read every single thread

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
im not being impatient, im just asking a question
i dont read every single thread
In what part of my comment i said u was being impatient? xD

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
 you must be patient

In what part of my comment i said u was being impatient? xD

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader

Lol...

One thing is recommending "being patient", and another is saying "you being impatient"... She can be patient or not, is not my problem...

Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
One thing is being a random and quoting others for attention without due cause, and another is not understanding the implication you have made using your terrible command of language, now stop trying to backpedal off the back of your semi-functioning intellectual toaster because nobody wants to interact with a random like you

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
Ok sir... Seems you so knowledgeable... Thx for the lesson of today... Cant wait for more...  :normal-25:

Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
One thing is being a random and quoting others for attention without due cause, and another is not understanding the implication you have made using your terrible command of language, now stop trying to backpedal off the back of your semi-functioning intellectual toaster because nobody wants to interact with a random like you
I want interact with her 😛 imagine be random like u man do u ever was in any factor in epw pk alive days or left ur cage when all left  finnny

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
NPC for exchanging stockings to goods will be removed with next patch or we'll have some time after patch?  :normal-1:

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
updating from V62 to V84 taking forever... a big manual patch will encourage old peoples to log back... just a thought or suffering you may call  :<

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
updating from V62 to V84 taking forever... a big manual patch will encourage old peoples to log back... just a thought or suffering you may call  :<
We waiting for that too  :-[  ppl mostly want big pvp update, theres much pve right now... and the pvp events like Heroic Battle and Capture The Flag, have been "pveized" xD as i've read on the many comments in forum and in game...
Did u tried downloading the manual patches? that in case if ur internet is slow like mine lol, but if ur internet is good, let it patch normally :) And welcome back i guess :)
Hope you find fun in game soon!.  :tiger-4:

Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
We waiting for that too  :-[  ppl mostly want big pvp update, theres much pve right now... and the pvp events like Heroic Battle and Capture The Flag, have been "pveized" xD as i've read on the many comments in forum and in game...
Did u tried downloading the manual patches? that in case if ur internet is slow like mine lol, but if ur internet is good, let it patch normally :) And welcome back i guess :)
Hope you find fun in game soon!.  :tiger-4:
yea im updating normally and its halfway done, lets hope there's still some fun left... nd thank you xD

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
In weekend no patch? 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
In weekend no patch?
NO PATCH AND DON'T KILL YOURSELF MR. LONELIER

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
NO PATCH AND DON'T KILL YOURSELF MR. LONELIER