Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

One day I'll take what's mine...

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
- Territory War Bidding -

• To bid on a territory, a faction will have to have at least 10 online unique players (not alts) at any point during the previous three days.
  • Bidding service has been moved to the Faction Manager that's located in the guild base. You will not be able to bid from the Battle Coordinator anymore.

To make the slate clean, I suggest to reset TW map, so those guilds that (may) have bypassed the system are not holding too many lands concurrently which increases the chances of weekly rewards. Now that alt guilds are not allowed anymore, there will be few to minimum active guilds being able to fulfill those requirements making those who had (?abused) the system hold on to the lands for extended periods of time. 
Sounds about fair~ :normal-39:

Offline oldgamer

To make the slate clean, I suggest to reset TW map, so those guilds that (may) have bypassed the system are not holding too many lands concurrently which increases the chances of weekly rewards. Now that alt guilds are not allowed anymore, there will be few to minimum active guilds being able to fulfill those requirements making those who had (?abused) the system hold on to the lands for extended periods of time.
Sounds about fair~ :normal-39:
Are you suggesting that previously there were enough smaller than 10 players "active" real factions that were able to help to fight those who were abusing the system? I don't think so.

And you are missing the point.
It is exactly those who abused the system who had created the small fake factions to fake bid thus allowing them (big factions) to conquer and hold many lands.
Also, some smaller legit factions had made agreements with bigger factions to further reach that result.
In exchange of part of the rewards ofc. This will never be resolved.
Actually now there will be an increase in this kind of behind the scene agreements.

Let's give this solution some time.

Offline SweetGummy

Please, extend the Christmas event until the end of January, extend the feeling of celebration in our difficult time...please :tiger-46: :tiger-45:

Offline Dreamavere

• Ꭾᶉҿŧŧע Ɗᶉαǥǿη
  • Characters: TwilightStar
Please, extend the Christmas event until the end of January, extend the feeling of celebration in our difficult time...please :tiger-46: :tiger-45:
+1
That would be very humane :tiger-40:

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
I cant believe what im gonna say, but... im tired of xmas already xD

Want diferent event... like start now Valentines Event lol!!

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Dreamavere

• Ꭾᶉҿŧŧע Ɗᶉαǥǿη
  • Characters: TwilightStar
Well, we need something to do until Valentine's Day :DD before him yet an entire month

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark
End the x-mass event pls  :P

Offline SweetGummy

NOOOOOOPE!! I haven't farming all socks and gifts! Woke up from a New Year only January 11...  :tiger-33:

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
NOOOOOOPE!! I haven't farming all socks and gifts! Woke up from a New Year only January 11...  :tiger-33:
We already have like 3 weeks of xmas :v

Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
We already have like 3 weeks of xmas :v
Any valentine day.patch bring.love gm

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
Any valentine day.patch bring.love gm

Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
when patch
its time for christmas to be over 

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
when patch
its time for christmas to be over
In other post Sir Inf said he's having internet issues, something that can happen to any of us, so you must be patient and wait till he can come back and bring new patch.

Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline ......

ye mai pft u should know better