Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v84

Offline oldgamer

the difference is that there was no system in place to prevent this behaviour and it had to be handled manually. now the game will not let you bid on territories if you don't satisfy the requirement.

This should have been added to the description then.
Even though I cannot comprehend the mechanics behind "the game will not let you bid..." (??)
How?
Other than checking if a toon has been logged recently (... previous 3 days)
and "unique player" which can easily be cheated by creating a fake toon in a new (empty) account.

I insist on this point cause fake TW bids have greatly affected the correctness of TWs for years.
And since I appreciate the effort in implementing this, I would also like to see that it actually works.

So in other words:
- I make a new toon on an account that has none of my main toons in it and/or an empty account (unique)
- I make sure to remember to log the toon(s) especially during the 3 days prior the TW, to show it is (they are) active (10 online...)

Voilà, I am now ready to beat the system?

Offline DoomPanda

• Characters: DoomPanda
  • Faction: Ruin
Even though I cannot comprehend the mechanics behind "the game will not let you bid..." (??)
How?
and "unique player" which can easily be cheated by creating a fake toon in a new (empty) account.

I insist on this point cause fake TW bids have greatly affected the correctness of TWs for years.
And since I appreciate the effort in implementing this, I would also like to see that it actually works.

So in other words:
- I make a new toon on an account that has none of my main toons in it and/or an empty account (unique)
- I make sure to remember to log the toon(s) especially during the 3 days prior the TW, to show it is (they are) active (10 online...)

I assume the unique player is based off IP Address so someone can't go and make 9 more accounts and be able to fake bid.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Im respect ur work inf but we need some fun pvp pve events maybe new ideas for daily events ctf hb start be boring maybe hmmm daily or wweekly hallowen boss respawn  btw many girsl shy to ask so i will when new fashions 😱

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
btw many girsl shy to ask so i will when new fashions 😱
😱    

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
😱    
Fashions only worth to log xd

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.
Vertical hotbars do not work during open map events-please fix this. Moreover, unable to use genie during events on main map while hotbars are aligned vertically. Please fix this.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Vertical hotbars do not work during open map events-please fix this. Moreover, unable to use genie during events on main map while hotbars are aligned vertically. Please fix this.
Redownload / reinstall the client or fix your UI (Interfaces & Surfaces PCKs).
:)
I tried that already.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
You need fix the interfaces.pck.. 3-4min just..
gspck - > unpack the UI and the v85 pck and just ctrl c and ctrl v.. and compressen on gspck.
🙂
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Nah. Think I'll play another game for the time being.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
How?

So in other words:

The system is based off of the same system we used for christmas quests, hb/ctf and nw quests, which prevents people from using alts in these events. yes, the system didn't work in the past but it does work now. to game the system, it's not enough to use a new account or change your ip address, as these are not the identifiers we use to detect players.
the steps which the system performs are:
-> during the week, we keep (automatically gathered) information about each guild's max online unique player count. we reset this at the beginning of each week.
-> when a guild tries to bid, we check if the number of max online unique players is lower than 10, and if it is, the bidding is blocked and the bidder receives a message letting them know their guild is not eligible.

Im respect ur work inf but we need some fun pvp pve events maybe new ideas for daily events ctf hb start be boring maybe hmmm daily or wweekly hallowen boss respawn  btw many girsl shy to ask so i will when new fashions 😱
yeah there will be something soon, but I'm not sure when exactly.
this doesn't happen for me and I've got no reports of it either. it seems it's a problem in your files, I recommend verifying them in the patcher.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Nah. Think I'll play another game for the time being.
Send me and i fix the interfaces free. 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
if the character has been active in the last year, then no. as I said earlier, you were already able to request for names to be deleted but it had to be done manually by me. now it's just automatic and goes by the same rules as earlier.
ok cool thanks

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark
Edit:
Here's an idea of how the system for deleting names that were previously renamed with ID stone could work:
so if i change my toon name on the 'first' account, then i wanted to use it back on another toon which is in the 'second' account. i have to wait for 3-7days? even if the two accounts/ID's is mine?  :-X :rolleyes:

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Thank you for the patch, I've actually managed to get one name I've wanted for a long time because I had seen absolutely no one use it for years. It wasn't quite worth the effort to request it separately but now that it was manual it made it so much easier.

✮ Just lurking ✮