• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
hi all....any1 can help me!? why update no start?! :(
try manual patch love

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline epw_qq

- Territory War Bidding -

• To bid on a territory, a faction will have to have at least 10 online unique players (not alts) at any point during the previous three days.
  • Bidding service has been moved to the Faction Manager that's located in the guild base. You will not be able to bid from the Battle Coordinator anymore.

- Inactive character names -

• Starting from today at 6 PM ST, you will be able to check and delete inactive character names by yourself.
  • More information here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=66477.0
  • Starting from next week, you will be able to use character names that have been replaced with identity stone in the past. This will apply to old names as well as the names that happen to be renamed after next week.

- Misc. -

• Faction Title NPC will now spawn automatically when any player enters the faction base.
    • Disclaimer: This feature requires manual setup for each faction. I've setup most of the factions that have Faction NPCs, but if this feature is not working for you, please post on helpdesk, including your faction name and the faction leader's name and it will be taken care of shortly.
  • Weapons with double refines have been disabled. You will not be able to equip them. They will be removed next week (yes, even the ones hiding in account stash).
  • Period for auto saving characters on the server has been decreased from 500 seconds to 60 seconds. This means that, in case of a rollback caused by a map crash, your character will be rolled back by one minute at most.
  • Custom content has been added. Titles & Weapons will be sent within 24 hours.
  • Custom titles, faction titles & custom weapons will be automated sometime in the future. Much like namecolors, you will be able to setup everything ingame and the changes will be instant. The only manual process left over after this will be the inclusion of custom models into the game. More information on this soon.
So now any random ppl literally can delete people geared toons wich were inactive for long time?, but there was always way go back playing sometime?
Ahhhaha, nice

Offline 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓝

• ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ BlueMooN ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
  • Characters: ˜”*°•.˜”*°• BlueMooN •°*”˜.•°*”˜ ╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ReDMooN ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
So now any random ppl literally can delete people geared toons wich were inactive for long time?, but there was always way go back playing sometime?
Ahhhaha, nice
If the toon has over 100 hours of gameplay, they can't be ever be deleted. This function was already available, but you had to request the name deletion from me or Burdette. This is just an automation of that process. Going by previous experiences, 100 hours is a good cut-off point to check whether a character is valuable or not.

------------------------

To protect names that were renamed in the past (and those that will be renamed in the future), the system for deleting them will probably go like this:

1. A player requests a name that was renamed in the past.
2. If the name belonged to a character that's on the same account, the name becomes instantly available and the player can use it.
3. If the name belonged to a character on a different account, the name is queued for deletion, which takes 3-7 days (not sure yet). The original owner of the name gets an in-game mail letting them know that their old name is about to be deleted. If they wish to, they can then protect their name by deleting it and retaking it from the same account (since it's instant in this case).

• - . -
GM is there any chance that we can have names with special characters like symbols and other more ? Thanks

Offline oldgamer

- Territory War Bidding -

• To bid on a territory, a faction will have to have at least 10 online unique players (not alts) at any point during the previous three days.
  • Bidding service has been moved to the Faction Manager that's located in the guild base. You will not be able to bid from the Battle Coordinator anymore.

there always were rules for TW bids so I dont see the point of implementing(?) them.

Here's the previous rules:
Rules for Territorial Wars

Fake Territorial Wars bids aren't allowed. Fake bid occurs when at least one of the following is met:
  • player bids with a faction that has less than 10 active people.
  • player bids on a land, but does not show up for the war or only small part of guild does
  • player bids with alt faction

What is alt faction?
  • leader of the bidding faction has officer position (Marshal, Director or Leader) in other TW guild OR
  • bidding faction consist mainly alts of other TW guild

Breaking this rule will result in the following:
  • 1st. The leader of the fake faction with all his accounts will be banned for 2 weeks.
  • 2nd. Permanent account ban of leader of the fake faction and his accounts.
The only problem is that players are allowed to break the TW rules even when reported multiple times.
This has been an issue for several years.
So the question now is: will you enforce them?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
If the toon has over 100 hours of gameplay, they can't be ever be deleted. This function was already available, but you had to request the name deletion from me or Burdette. This is just an automation of that process. Going by previous experiences, 100 hours is a good cut-off point to check whether a character is valuable or not.

One of my characters has 11 hours, does this mean it can just be deleted? Seems rather banal

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
there always were rules for TW bids so I dont see the point of implementing(?) them.

Fake Territorial Wars bids aren't allowed. Fake bid occurs when at least one of the following is met:
  • player bids on a land, but does not show up for the war or only small part of guild does

What is alt faction?
  • leader of the bidding faction has officer position (Marshal, Director or Leader) in other TW guild OR

• 1st. The leader of the fake faction with all his accounts will be banned for 2 weeks.
The only problem is that players are allowed to break the TW rules even when reported multiple times.
Only Tw Rules broken?... All the rules in this game are broken everyday, from N° 1 to the last one.

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Vx

• Fox Sin Of Greed
  • Characters: Vx,Cyanide,Stark_
  • Faction: Kawaii
guys any1 got v78 cant find on forums

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
v78:

* Custom weapons, titles and guild icons have been updated. Weapons & titles will be sent later today.
* HB changes:
 ** Crystals will swap locations after each round.
 ** Boosted crystal HP by 20%.
* R8 armors rerolling will now also take 0.2 seconds.

Manual Patch

*** There will be an update to the rules and guidelines for requesting custom weapons during the day. The boards will stay locked until then. ***

guys any1 got v78 cant find on forums
There u go...

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Vx

• Fox Sin Of Greed
  • Characters: Vx,Cyanide,Stark_
  • Faction: Kawaii

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
GM is there any chance that we can have names with special characters like symbols and other more ? Thanks
not right now

What is alt faction?

the difference is that there was no system in place to prevent this behaviour and it had to be handled manually. now the game will not let you bid on territories if you don't satisfy the requirement.

One of my characters has 11 hours, does this mean it can just be deleted? Seems rather banal

if the character has been active in the last year, then no. as I said earlier, you were already able to request for names to be deleted but it had to be done manually by me. now it's just automatic and goes by the same rules as earlier.

Offline DoomPanda

• Characters: DoomPanda
  • Faction: Ruin
Will there be an option to delete guild names too?