Epic Perfect World

Making Decimation remember

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
u lose 2v1 everytime , wym i use town portal? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  u and ur girlfriend bizarro
This ss prove nothing every1 know u got a lot support probably was 5+ vs 2 as usally  i can post every ur video to show ur pk numbers wtf i see ur memory bad if forgot how died 2 vs 1 with pocket 1 x purge ea
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2021, 04:00 am by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
all i know is that im better

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
all i know is that im better
ok but stop asking me to play again
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2021, 04:18 am by klklkl

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
ok but stop asking me to play again
you're cappin

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
This ss prove nothing every1 know u got a lot support probably was 5+ vs 2 as usally  i can post every ur video to show ur pk numbers wtf i see ur memory bad if forgot how died 2 vs 1 with pocket 1 x purge ea
no1 die to u in this game,idk why u thing someone gonna believe urs stories so whatever, just say place my buddy 

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 :tiger-41: Who be trying to pvp.
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
no1 die to u in this game,idk why u thing someone gonna believe urs stories so whatever, just say place my buddy
No1 die but got.800+ kills per month.even if.not active talk to.me when.u gonna leave sz without pocket clown.imagine gear whole epw eps  U ARE MISTAKE kiddo   favela.king

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline lior

• Characters: Lior Revite
  • Faction: Crow
imagine getting someone else to record for you cuz you can’t afford a good pc LOOOL plus it is pretty obvious base geared sb vs end game geared sb
The saddest thing in this whole situation koko is trying to humiliate Levi that in fact it is not koko fighting against him you are trying to humiliate a guy who does not make videos and asks another guy to do for him it does not mean he has a bad computer and give me a moment to tell you something, you live in Egypt and you tell a man who lives In Europe he has no money to buy a computer ....... 
koko if you  were a man you would do against him 1v1 but you are a coward who only knows how to talk.
In the meantime at this time you will take care of your camels

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Thats correct lior u told him men

Offline Luis

• CR7#1
  • Characters: amaretto

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Dog sht player. Legit all this man does is attack you while in 1v1, 2v2 etc and trash talk...Then fly away when he realizes he can't do sht after a failed heiro attempt....disgusting...
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
The saddest thing in this whole situation koko is trying to humiliate Levi that in fact it is not koko fighting against him you are trying to humiliate a guy who does not make videos and asks another guy to do for him it does not mean he has a bad computer and give me a moment to tell you something, you live in Egypt and you tell a man who lives In Europe he has no money to buy a computer .......
koko if you  were a man you would do against him 1v1 but you are a coward who only knows how to talk.
In the meantime at this time you will take care of your camels
The hebrew in this guys pfp is starting to bring everything together considering he bought everything he could in epw with his dads money :rolleyes: