Epic Perfect World

Making Decimation remember

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Why I even try 1v1? Safe spots? Wtf, now to 1v1 we must go safe spots because we are afraid and we can't beat full buffed eas with pocket ep? 1 shot insects
Must be matias if pocket ep

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej

XD
Imagine playing epw from years still not proved anthing good here pocket ep syndrome player =no ep no pk everytime i catched u alone out sz end with.town portal or kite to sq support worst epw clown
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2021, 03:59 pm by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

XD
Why you posting this it's not even you

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
lmao because retards gonna be retards
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
lmao because retards gonna be retards
yeah imagine getting trashtalked and you post vid OF OTHER PERSON in your defense?
oh wait

another one :D

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Emoji Directory - Pepe The Frog Retard Png - 448x448 PNG Download - PNGkit
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Keroles

• Faction: ★Notorious Titan★
yeah imagine getting trashtalked and you post vid OF OTHER PERSON in your defense?
oh waitanother one :D
who is this chingchong looking ass ep trying speak up

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I have noticed that the boy is basically ... something is very special by him, if you understand what I mean " I have his party 1vs3 completely wiped out"
4 times in a row and as to be expected, he has also already there only insult and tries to talk his way out somehow.

I know myself that it often times does not work with the videos, would still like to see video footage next time :)
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2021, 08:42 pm by Burak/Moses

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
because he is a guy who likes to provoke others to compensate something, if he would be on the other side and participate in 1vs1, he could talk to, but he can not ... Because he is Trash.

Last Edit: Jan 06, 2021, 08:54 pm by Burak/Moses

Offline Luis

• CR7#1
  • Characters: amaretto
I have noticed that the boy is basically ... something is very special by him, if you understand what I mean " I have his party 1vs3 completely wiped out"
4 times in a row and as to be expected, he has also already there only insult and tries to talk his way out somehow.

I know myself that it often times does not work with the videos, would still like to see video footage next time :)
I didn't understand that, which boy??

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I didn't understand that, which boy??
This ea (Deci...)

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
Imagine playing epw from years still not proved anthing good here pocket ep syndrome player =no ep no pk everytime i catched u alone out sz end with.town portal or kite to sq support worst epw clown
u lose 2v1 everytime , wym i use town portal? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  u and ur girlfriend bizarro