Epic Perfect World

Making Decimation remember

Offline Luis

• CR7#1
  • Characters: amaretto

Basically I was doing 1v1 with people and this ea came each time with his ep ganking everyone's 1v1. I even changed 1v1 spot three times but he found and ganked again. After I asked many times 1v1 he never respond, so I tried to fight Decimation + chousi alone, and I 1 shot Decimation which is sad ea can't kill 2v1, he trash talk and asked 1v1. So there you go

j
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2022, 05:29 pm by Luis

Offline Keroles

• Faction: ★Notorious Titan★
i can't deny i lost 3-1 but your gameplay is deadass garbage can't even time ss thats why all i see are screenshots instead of a video that shows your awful gameplay strugling doing ss transfer on me LOL  ,all you were doing is camping def until you get a lucky random zerk
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2021, 06:00 pm by Keroles

Offline Luis

• CR7#1
i can't deny i lost 3-1 but your gameplay is deadass garbage can't even time ss thats why all i see are screenshots instead of a video that shows your awful gameplay strugling doing ss transfer on me LOL  ,all you were doing is camping def until you get a lucky random zerk
90% of the 1v1s was outrange cause Ea>Sk, so you want me to stay in atk while I can't do nothing and die? I killed you 2 times dph and 1 time aps

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
i can't deny i lost 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Keroles

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

Basically I was doing 1v1 with people and this ea came each time with his ep ganking everyone's 1v1. I even changed 1v1 spot three times but he found and ganked again. After I asked many times 1v1 he never respond, so I tried to fight Decimation + chousi alone, and I 1 shot Decimation which is sad ea can't kill 2v1, he trash talk and asked 1v1. So there you go

j
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=66407.msg857180;topicseen#new

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Keroles

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=66407.msg857180;topicseen#new

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL basic gears ms 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
1 why u even try 1vs1
2, go more safe spots or arena

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
HAHAHA HE IS SO MAD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
HAHAHA HE IS SO MAD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
дешёвая бич хай

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

Offline Keroles

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=66407.msg857197;topicseen#new

*small dog barking noises cease*
imagine getting someone else to record for you cuz you can’t afford a good pc LOOOL plus it is pretty obvious base geared sb vs end game geared sb 

Offline Luis

• CR7#1
1 why u even try 1vs1
2, go more safe spots or arena
Why I even try 1v1? Safe spots? Wtf, now to 1v1 we must go safe spots because we are afraid and we can't beat full buffed eas with pocket ep? 1 shot insects

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk