Epic Perfect World

Rōnin浪人

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人

Introduction:

A rōnin (浪人, "drifter" or "wanderer") was a samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period (1185–1868) of Japan. A samurai became masterless upon the death of his master or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege.

The word rōnin literally means "wave man". It is an idiomatic expression for "vagrant" or "wandering man", someone who finds the way without belonging to one place. The term originated in the Nara and Heian periods, when it referred to a serf who had fled or deserted his master's land. It then came to be used for a samurai who had no master (hence the term "wave man" illustrating one who is socially adrift).
Wikipedia: Rōnin

Leader Words:

This guild has been founded to give a place to all these players who have deserted, kicked, from other guilds, mostly like the unwanted Alts, so they have a space to be and not be guildless.

The only rule on this guild is to be respectfull and dont make drama... We are a peacefull guild, what means we dont going pk, every member is free to do what they want anyway, if one want to go pk, is free to go, but as full guild we wont. And must respect that.

Like we are starting to grow, we dont have scheduled any internal event, but we expect that for a future to do weekly Trials, TM, PvE events mostly. The future will tell us more.

If you want to be part of us, agreeing with our terms, pm any of the following officers: Rōnin浪人 Officers

Our Slogan:

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2021, 04:54 pm by KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Big looooool xd nice guild! :-*

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.