Epic Perfect World

High Ping

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Ping has been consistently high in the last few months last year, now this year it continues, what's going on.
UK player.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Hi Tjt,

Sorry to hear your having internet problems in game.

I am U.K player too, however I rarely get high ping. My ping is usually around 30ms. 

Might be good to get in contact with your network provider and see if there have been any changes to your router as I don’t think it’s a server side problem.

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
As Valley said... Also, if u share your wifi on ur place with more than 2-3 ppl, and they use the internet to download stuff and watch YouTube or other videos, your internet will get laggy. I tell this for own experience (I'm not in UK but i guess is the same on every place in the globe).

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
As Valley said... Also, if u share your wifi on ur place with more than 2-3 ppl, and they use the internet to download stuff and watch YouTube or other videos, your internet will get laggy. I tell this for own experience (I'm not in UK but i guess is the same on every place in the globe).
Its clearly not since server is in France which isnt far to UK  :o

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
It's my area no fibre availability, have to change broadband, ty 4 replies.