Epic Perfect World

Patch v64 and 2x event!

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
I don't know if this is fixable or not. Might just be part of the new UI, but it's a little annoying. I play on a laptop so my screen is not that big to start with. The general chat box I always have up here:

With the new patch everytime I log in or teleport somewhere it goes back to it's default location above the main chat box. This is okay when I'm not in a squad...but when I am it covers up half the squad so I have to move it. It's not a huge deal, but annoying :/ It used to stay there before patch

Yeah kinda pisses me off too, it wont save the place where you move it and then its always at wrong palce.

Offline akasha

i opened client up from patcher and launch i can't get it to update past 59 i have verified the files 5 times as well as restarted my  comp after wards help please....Thanks!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i opened client up from patcher and launch i can't get it to update past 59 i have verified the files 5 times as well as restarted my  comp after wards help please....Thanks!
have you seen this:
 epicpw.com/announcements/patch-v61/msg62422/#msg62422

Offline akasha

it says i am missing the dll file i am trying to download the dll file hopefully it works
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:52 am by akasha

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
it won't work. just redownload the game or patch pwi client. the second option shouldn't take more than 20-30 mins of idle time copying, auto patching
 http://epicpw.com/guides/patching-pwi-to-epw-client/

Offline Cold0nce

ohww...
that sounds GOOD!!!....Yeah ,, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline reddragon2

• Beginner
Could you do a 2x event every other week please
-coren

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Could you do a 2x event every other week please
-coren
x2 things are meant to be a special thing, a treat would you say? Having them every other week wouldn't be much fun, trust me. xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline nialastatt

• Beginner
I submitted our faction icon request over a month ago and it hasn't changed yet can I please get an update on it

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
okay pwis if i need to beg for this, but can u change the dyes needed to dye fash back to 1... PLEASE I BEG U QQ its rly anoying now qq

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
okay pwis if i need to beg for this, but can u change the dyes needed to dye fash back to 1... PLEASE I BEG U QQ its rly anoying now qq
So true D: It's not the coin that's annoying, it's the part where you buy 10, and then you need like 19 to dye, and you go like,.." ..."
(:

Offline KittyFuzzy

aga can u do something about the error of veno skill (bramble hood / reflect ) to the outside world....please do something about that............
Venomancer-KittyFuzzy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
aga can u do something about the error of veno skill (bramble hood / reflect ) to the outside world....please do something about that............

cant :(
it sone of those thigns that was never fixed...but hey he can come and answer he can do it...but i highly doubt that ^^

iDistance

When is new patch comming? couldn't find it..