Epic Perfect World

Remove No, of Alt Limitation in Frigid (Christmas Quest)

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
  • Characters: Introvert
  • Faction: None
inf are we getting more Pe per roll back ? or server issues xD

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
20k stockings is just 1k (more or less) rolls in ring. more like 10k ST if you supply tokens. 100 alts, i wonder how many hours to complete it but let's say 8-12 hours. isn't 8-12 hrs worthy to be rewarded of 1k rolls on engraving rings? (1k rolls on ring, 20k Stockings to belt or neck is like 300 rolls). as if all people would make 100 alts (need to gear, do master of balance, insert stats, genie, skills and etc).
With the new engrave probabilities, 4atk/4def ring can be obtained in 3850 rerolls on average. If you had 1k rerolls per day, you would get a 4def/4atk ring each 4 days. That's not something that we want, or that would be good for the server in the long run. 10k ST might not seem like a huge amount, but if you obtained it daily, it would overflow the server with high stat rings.
It's not the issue of whether people want to do it, the fact that it's possible and that a few people might do it is enough to ruin the economic balance in the long run.

Offline gypsy101

If people want to do it on 100 alts let them, i don't consider the reward significant like halloweens was for concerns of abuse imo. It takes time to even do it on every char lol.
+111111

Offline gypsy101

With the new engrave probabilities, 4atk/4def ring can be obtained in 3850 rerolls on average. If you had 1k rerolls per day, you would get a 4def/4atk ring each 4 days. That's not something that we want, or that would be good for the server in the long run. 10k ST might not seem like a huge amount, but if you obtained it daily, it would overflow the server with high stat rings.
It's not the issue of whether people want to do it, the fact that it's possible and that a few people might do it is enough to ruin the economic balance in the long run.
well it really depends on your luck sometimes people get if 3-4 rolls. 

Offline gypsy101

If people want to do it on 100 alts let them, i don't consider the reward significant like halloweens was for concerns of abuse imo. It takes time to even do it on every char lol.
+1111 for this

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
what i see here is.  the people who disagree with this are the people who have no patience/time or interest to do it in altleast 10+ alts (maybe).
those who agree are people who do it in 10+ and people who wants to buy stockings in cheaper price and don't want to buy it higher (well demand>supply now so prices will really go up).
Pros:
No overfarming
Limited stock
Pvp might be alive cause farming hours is shortened.
genie price will go up again
engraved ornas price will go up again

Cons:
Prices go up = pvp players won't afford it to upgrade whatever they want this in this xmas season.
Some people only do pve, taking this away from them is a big blow.
Some pvpers killing time by doing the quest to prepare for the said "Winter PvP" so they need to gear up (maybe).
Some pvpers do it so they won't farm the whole year for supplies (gold,pots,sods,luxury ornas etc.)
well it's choose your poison. but for me don't fix what's not broken.
but still +1 as if i have other choice to do anything besides pve anyways.

yes i understand the economic side. but what's the point of increasing the engraving chances if the resources needed for it will be limited?.  

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere

yes i understand the economic side. but what's the point of increasing the engraving chances if the resources needed for it will be limited?.  
well maybe you gave enough response (answers) already. thanks for responding atleast and explaining why it should not be implemented but still i'm not the developer and i'm not speaking for the whole community. so its up to you.
still +1

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Anyways refine chance should be higher by 7 years made 2 4,atk lvl only lol xd should be 2 ways to get good stats pe for luck or any change pe option for ready items like (7k pe= 22 dex etc) and no need click a lot old system reshape is ok but think time for changes

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Drakar

• Spanish Disaster★
  • Making dogs mad.
  • Characters: Drakarcito
  • Faction: Slayers / Savagery
This pinoy guy should farm something outside this game, what a virgin ''8-12'' hours farm, get a life dude
Selling Savagery AA Hack. Pm iJunior.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
AGREED WITH GM DON'T RUIN ORNAMENT PRICE + IT IS VERY EASY TO GET 3K+ STS FROM NW

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
AGREED WITH GM DON'T RUIN ORNAMENT PRICE + IT IS VERY EASY TO GET 3K+ STS FROM NW
+1 too 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

I do however agree that the quests cooldown should reset at server reset, which is what I will apply in a few minutes. To add on, the snow monster invasion will now be scheduled each 8 hours (05:30, 13:30, 21:30) with occasional manual activation by GMs.
Thank you for listening to our feedback! 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
wth ? u guys farm on more than 10 ALTs..? 

dude I get tired after my third/second wtf!  ???
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
please let me farm with my 80 alts   :-[

Offline ρerfectiσn

• Characters: Perfection
please let me farm with my 80 alts   :-[
numba #1 pver
Legend Remains Victorious.
~♥