Epic Perfect World

Remove No, of Alt Limitation in Frigid (Christmas Quest)

Offline serizawa

• D Re†urN Legend
  • Faction: D Re†urN

Offline Melodrama

Someone sent this on Discord,didn't read what is it about but good video.
wtf lmao

Offline Phineas

• Wheres Perry?
  • Seize the day.
+1 PLS GIVE ME MY PVE BACK
How serendipitous.

Offline Lokii

At first i was mad about this too, but i feel the 10 character limit is fine. Or else it will end up giving advantage to some over another  O:-) O:-)  :police:

Offline Your facts

• Characters: None of your business

At first i was mad about this too, but i feel the 10 character limit is fine. Or else it will end up giving advantage to some over another  O:-) O:-)  :police:
what advantage? pve is always "the more you farm, the more you get". that sounds wrong?

Offline Your facts

dunno if i -1 or +1.
more farm will result into less pvp. but no one is fighting anyaway so need to make myself busy with pve. so +1

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
also remove the 24 hrs reset, it should be always server reset. it's not like we can play at same time for tomorrow.
+1 yes we all aren’t laying around at home all the time to wait for the next hour we can do the quest. Not to mention we have to always do it later and later as the days passes, not everyone is EU time zone to stay up that late. The 10char limit is sufficient to deter ‘over-farming’. 

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
theres only pve people left on sv, let them farm forever

Offline Lokii

what advantage? pve is always "the more you farm, the more you get". that sounds wrong?
This is more like a abuse then PVE as the reward is more and ppl with more alts have a greater advantage, farming TT Abba during 2x is more like PVE and everyone can do it with a APS toon(In short no one has a unfair advantage and " the more you farm, the more you get")

Events should have limitations, just my view.

but ya +1 on removing the 24 Hr wait , it should be server reset so that we can do it on our own time

Offline Sayang

• Beginner
  • Faction: Infamy

Offline Whaatt

• LMAOOOOOO

Offline Your facts

This is more like a abuse then PVE as the reward is more and ppl with more alts have a greater advantage, farming TT Abba during 2x is more like PVE and everyone can do it with a APS toon(In short no one has a unfair advantage and " the more you farm, the more you get")

so if inf makes the quest spammable in single toon, this will remove the advantage of players with 999999 alts right?. +1 to this then

Offline gypsy101

Atleast make it 20 or 30 because people waited for this for 2 years because last year epw didnt have a Christmas patch and there is no pk goin on anyways why not make pve alive ☺️

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
what i see here is.  the people who disagree with this are the people who have no patience/time or interest to do it in altleast 10+ alts (maybe).
those who agree are people who do it in 10+ and people who wants to buy stockings in cheaper price and don't want to buy it higher (well demand>supply now so prices will really go up).
Pros:
No overfarming
Limited stock
Pvp might be alive cause farming hours is shortened.
genie price will go up again
engraved ornas price will go up again

Cons:
Prices go up = pvp players won't afford it to upgrade whatever they want this in this xmas season.
Some people only do pve, taking this away from them is a big blow.
Some pvpers killing time by doing the quest to prepare for the said "Winter PvP" so they need to gear up (maybe).
Some pvpers do it so they won't farm the whole year for supplies (gold,pots,sods,luxury ornas etc.)
well it's choose your poison. but for me don't fix what's not broken.
but still +1 as if i have other choice to do anything besides pve anyways.