Epic Perfect World

Best of every class

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
i think all akatsuki players is good guys i think they best ok guys they are very good players guys specially hypnus guise ok the guy is good elven archer player his head has a 30km diameter but we dont talk about it guys hes way too good ok we watch anime and we pvp in epic pw win wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww akatsuki players good ok guys ginjones tarci darci merciderci pagliacci BEST stormbringer by FAR unbeatable legend the little spanish prodigy guy silvio santos microphone very good timhabey best wb in server (by far actually so good beastly inhuman reactions+mechanics as werebeast press 2 spark and turtle buff that reduces damage by 99% as none else does the guy is very skilled ok) ok now we go acback the psychich master the guy is too good legit mentalistas master all im saying riven the saotsu the Tiamat the TRYNDAMERE SORAKA top player he is engineer he build bridges he build all the buildings in dubai he is very skilled irl and ingame thats why he is looking for a new edate guys contact him his discord is Riven#5434 now we hop to rod by far the BEST warrior player hugebrazilian zHikaro HikaroWB best player ccgodrodolfo, ok now we talk about kira the mystic enthusiast the guy is too good guys he is good at the class mystic very good akatsuki player the guy who edated for the longest time in epw, ok guys now we have shawzinho guys hes good epppppp very good never seen best ok very skilled handsome deep voice man irl big kok we have our wizard the gandalf irl turboice prison god WOYAONI, hes way too good and he uses the mage class better than anyone in the server also likes corinho and travels to russia, we have our friend half brazilian half uruguay idk if u say uruguayan half pinoys malit titi tang ina mo anyways matias our good BOLUDO friend very rich irl has 3 lamborghini, then we have our sister sonynha she is very cool guys toxic sometimes but shes permasweet very good werefox abuser (the best class by far in the game) with that we have the BIG mommy diana the Apaixonada the werefox abuser alongside with sonya permarussian NOVA abuser never seen a wf use so novas like she does very talented eviltouch approves also we have EDU guys aka sadderdaze warring nanandenamonya hes very shy doesnt speak too much but hes very naughty ;3 he is our tactician plus in addition we have marco marcaco marquito the algerian indonesian idk where hes from buffed blonde guy irl lives in gym permadiet many muscle all girls in epw interested very good duskblade abuser we also have letao leitao seu pai he is paired with acback but he only 3 spark 1 shot anyone he sees thats it my homie is clean thats all that matters we also have heron the little indian guy who has a tribe in the forests, hes missing rn so if anyone find him please tell him to talk to us we miss him and to finish it off we have me guys i am real akatsuki brain i am the akatsuki leader the rest are all peasants trash piece of garbage they bow down to me and call me master jao as i spit on their face and step on their nose telling them to beg me to call them kittens
ba$ed

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
Ea Bizzaro Armadyl Yuko  but Harpista still, ea master
Ep zsofia  focus tokiro kai
Bm akef
Wizz TJT Nimy
Veno Annikaa  enemy sonya
Barb  helltrain
Sin erecho toby treppo
Psyh whomper acback
Seeker idk
Myst migos
Sb haze melancholy
Db yume
Br humor
Poland humor

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Drakar

• Spanish Disaster★
  • Making dogs mad.
  • Characters: Drakarcito
  • Faction: Slayers / Savagery
Kinda crazy and inmature posting someone else pic while wearing an anime profile pic. That's too contradictory and too low.
Selling Savagery AA Hack. Pm iJunior.

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
Kinda crazy and inmature posting someone else pic while wearing an anime profile pic. That's too contradictory and too low.
i dont even know u but ty for the relevant informations drakarcito the spanish disaster, i'm not going to be immature again byebye

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Crazy how retarded and immature you have to be to defend bumblebee 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Crazy how retarded and immature you have to be to defend bumblebee
Get life and stop posting pk.ss everydays 😛 srs gammer

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
i think all akatsuki players is good guys i think they best ok guys they are very good players guys specially hypnus guise ok the guy is good elven archer player his head has a 30km diameter but we dont talk about it guys hes way too good ok we watch anime and we pvp in epic pw win wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww akatsuki players good ok guys ginjones tarci darci merciderci pagliacci BEST stormbringer by FAR unbeatable legend the little spanish prodigy guy silvio santos microphone very good timhabey best wb in server (by far actually so good beastly inhuman reactions+mechanics as werebeast press 2 spark and turtle buff that reduces damage by 99% as none else does the guy is very skilled ok) ok now we go acback the psychich master the guy is too good legit mentalistas master all im saying riven the saotsu the Tiamat the TRYNDAMERE SORAKA top player he is engineer he build bridges he build all the buildings in dubai he is very skilled irl and ingame thats why he is looking for a new edate guys contact him his discord is Riven#5434 now we hop to rod by far the BEST warrior player hugebrazilian zHikaro HikaroWB best player ccgodrodolfo, ok now we talk about kira the mystic enthusiast the guy is too good guys he is good at the class mystic very good akatsuki player the guy who edated for the longest time in epw, ok guys now we have shawzinho guys hes good epppppp very good never seen best ok very skilled handsome deep voice man irl big kok we have our wizard the gandalf irl turboice prison god WOYAONI, hes way too good and he uses the mage class better than anyone in the server also likes corinho and travels to russia, we have our friend half brazilian half uruguay idk if u say uruguayan half pinoys malit titi tang ina mo anyways matias our good BOLUDO friend very rich irl has 3 lamborghini, then we have our sister sonynha she is very cool guys toxic sometimes but shes permasweet very good werefox abuser (the best class by far in the game) with that we have the BIG mommy diana the Apaixonada the werefox abuser alongside with sonya permarussian NOVA abuser never seen a wf use so novas like she does very talented eviltouch approves also we have EDU guys aka sadderdaze warring nanandenamonya hes very shy doesnt speak too much but hes very naughty ;3 he is our tactician plus in addition we have marco marcaco marquito the algerian indonesian idk where hes from buffed blonde guy irl lives in gym permadiet many muscle all girls in epw interested very good duskblade abuser we also have letao leitao seu pai he is paired with acback but he only 3 spark 1 shot anyone he sees thats it my homie is clean thats all that matters we also have heron the little indian guy who has a tribe in the forests, hes missing rn so if anyone find him please tell him to talk to us we miss him and to finish it off we have me guys i am real akatsuki brain i am the akatsuki leader the rest are all peasants trash piece of garbage they bow down to me and call me master jao as i spit on their face and step on their nose telling them to beg me to call them kittens
HAHAHAHAHA WTF! +50
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2021, 03:57 pm by Mavis

Offline Astray

Imagine still playing this game