Epic Perfect World

Add a cheaper 2xchan wrist

Offline pudoskin

Pls add a cheaper 2xchan wrist with hpx2 or other bad stats 

the only 2 we have in fixed forge are too expensive costing around 700k-1mil ec at least

if u disagree,pls say reason .Ty  ;D

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

the only 2 we have in fixed forge are too expensive costing around 700k-1mil ec at least

if u disagree,pls say reason .Ty  ;D
Maybe cos developer wanted some players to STILL donate towards the server to ensure continuity, might be wrong haha

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
roll 'em for free. not TOO hard, might take a while but it shouldn't be as bad as rolling a sins' 4x int gear setup.l
:)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
roll 'em for free. not TOO hard, might take a while but it shouldn't be as bad as rolling a sins' 4x int gear setup.
"Might take a while" yea agreed, 7k pes exactly and still nothing, maybe at 14k I'll get it :)

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

Current is fine, luxury costs. This server used to have a lot less channeling then what's given for absolutely free now. Compare it to a few years ago, instead of comparing it to other servers.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline pudoskin

Current is fine, luxury costs. This server used to have a lot less channeling then what's given for absolutely free now. Compare it to a few years ago, instead of comparing it to other servers.
not comparing with any other server.
dont u think 700k minimum is too much for -3 more chan

i will try to understand it cost 700k-1.2mil ec because of good fixed stats
how about 2xchan with 2xhp?or 2xmp?

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Maybe cos developer wanted some players to STILL donate towards the server to ensure continuity, might be wrong haha
+1

Most won't go for it, better to roll using 1 pe - 12k pe with the chance of getting magic or even x3 chan.

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Don't think its necessary, you either get lucky rolling it (actually not that hard) or spend an insane amount of ec or time (if you farm all the mats yourself) for the perfect one, there's no in-between. I think this was the dev's intention.

Offline pudoskin

+1Most won't go for it, better to roll using 1 pe - 12k pe with the chance of getting magic or even x3 chan.
not sure about 'most wont go for it'
only the very rich will go for best -6 -6 x2 magic
the rest would just go for lowest cost -12 with bad stats

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
not sure about 'most wont go for it'
only the very rich will go for best -6 -6 x2 magic
the rest would just go for lowest cost -12 with bad stats
Not true, I farmed for those mats and bought most of them and I wasnt even rich at the time I did lmao, if you manage to make ec its easy to get them, a shitter version of the current we got is not needed rn

Offline pudoskin

Not true, I farmed for those mats and bought most of them and I wasnt even rich at the time I did lmao, if you manage to make ec its easy to get them, a shitter version of the current we got is not needed rn
arent u saying above that u still dont have it after 7k Pe lol

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
arent u saying above that u still dont have it after 7k Pe lol
And is true, 7.1k if we count yday roll as well. Still I would let people struggle for high end game gears rather than giving them for free

Offline pudoskin

And is true, 7.1k if we count yday roll as well. Still I would let people struggle for high end game gears rather than giving them for free
this post is not about giving it away for free but making it cheaper with bad stats.

Your other comment said 'you already got it by farming'

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
this post is not about giving it away for free but making it cheaper with bad stats.

Your other comment said 'you already got it by farming'
Apparently you didn't read properly, I said I farmed and bought all the mats except the 30k+ damas needed. I never said I got it. 

Offline pudoskin

Apparently you didn't read properly, I said I farmed and bought all the mats except the 30k+ damas needed. I never said I got it.
do you notice that 85% of value is in that damas?