Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v80

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I give up how are you supposed to kill the snowmen? have been trying for nearly an hour. If you wanted to decrease the number of people doing a quest, you were successful! really, you thought having a mob that one shots every class was a good idea? smh!!
the slow movers will 1 shot you, the faster ones can be killed

Offline SweetGummy

and...add the snowmans mobs in cities, there are quests, but no mobs :(

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
finally!!!!! thankyou very much!!!!!!!!!

Offline Peerless

• Legendary Player
  • Ignorantia Juris Non Excusat
  • Characters: Peerless
  • Faction: Xpendable, Apollumi
TY for the update kid!

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
I give up how are you supposed to kill the snowmen? have been trying for nearly an hour. If you wanted to decrease the number of people doing a quest, you were successful! really, you thought having a mob that one shots every class was a good idea? smh!!
Range the slow ones (every class has a ranged attack, yes even SINS have one, and you don't need a bow for that!)

Don't melee unless you're willing to take 1 shot explody damage. I learned that the hard way.  :normal-2:
:)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
blame the losers that disband after one pk for not having any pvp

ALSO GM ANY GUIDE ON HOW TO CRAFT OCEAN OF CLOUDS PLEASE GIVE US A GUIDE OR REVERT IT BACK TO HOW IT USED TO BE BEFORE AND MAKE IT UNUSABLE ON ARCHER
buy crafting material from material suppler then go to forge at heaven tear through illusion stone buddy

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
This is 45% of the last year (canceled) xmas, rest of it will be used in the future for other purposes (some are permanently canceled)
only added (for xmas this year) the green screens, action sticks/weps and smileys
I dont know if that make sense to anyone but I rather use the luxury of having an active Admin to add permanent content than using it to add content that will last for a couple of weeks only (xmas).
you will get pvp
you will get partial pve
you will get content
you will get cosmetics
you will get continuous forum events (starting from this xmas)

When? When it's ready, and by ready I mean properly added and well tested.

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
buy crafting material from material suppler then go to forge at heaven tear through illusion stone buddy
THANK YOU MY BEST FRIEND

Offline ......

thx for patch sir

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
wtf is this event? ? ? ? why blue named ppl 1 shot ppl without safe mode on? and it says killed by (emptiness)

Offline Saison

• achiche ♥ Saison
  • Characters: Saison
  • Faction: TEAM REMEMBER
How come only battle pets are available...those pets are so cute. Will you make some that are available as non-battle pets?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
wtf is this event? ? ? ? why blue named ppl 1 shot ppl without safe mode on? and it says killed by (emptiness)

yo what the fuuck is that? is that how i have been dying? 

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
yo what the fuuck is that? is that how i have been dying?
:-\ i think yes, some bug or w.e 

Offline Kenma

• Characters: Kenma
ty for patch sir