Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v80

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Please be aware that Link 1 and Link 2 will go offline sometime in the next 24 hours. This is because we're changing the provider that's hosting these links. The links will be back online with the update on Saturday (Jan 2nd).

I will not have access to my discord until tomorrow evening, so any questions and concerns will be addressed then.

Happy new year everyone! :D

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
Please be aware that Link 1 and Link 2 will go offline sometime in the next 24 hours. This is because we're changing the provider that's hosting these links. The links will be back online with the update on Saturday (Jan 2nd).

I will not have access to my discord until tomorrow evening, so any questions and concerns will be addressed then.

Happy New Year Inf ♥
Hope this new year comes full or health, love and suscess for you and all your family. GBY.

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej

Happy new year man😎

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery

Happy new year cutie 💚

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas update has come to Epic Perfect World! During the next 3 weeks, you will be able to attend special Christmas events, do seasonal Christmas quests and obtain new Christmas items.
According to this, if the patch was placed at December 23, then counting 3 weeks, it should end by January 13... Am i right??

Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Drakar

• Spanish Disaster★
  • Making dogs mad.
  • Characters: Drakarcito
  • Faction: Slayers / Savagery
According to this, if the patch was placed at December 23, then counting 3 weeks, it should end by January 13... Am i right??

Selling Savagery AA Hack. Pm iJunior.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
v83:

* Custom items have been added. They will be sent within 24 hours.
* Link 5 has been brought back up. The link location is in Quebec, Canada.
* Link 1 & Link 2 destinations have been changed. If you're patching using the manual patch, please make sure you update your serverlist.txt as described below.
* Some fixes regarding the dynamic color presets flickering.
* Christmas Giveaway will no longer be available.
* Faction PVP rewards & announcement have been automated. Top 3 factions will receive their badges each Sunday at 00:00 server time. Note that this is still experimental, and in case there are bugs, the rewards and announcement will be sent manually.

Manual Patch (Alternative link)

serverlist.rar - Extract it into your /patcher/server/ folder if you're patching using the manual patcher. If you're updating via the auto patcher, there's no need to download anything.

* Christmas event will last for 2 more weeks (17th of January).

During the restart, the server might be offline for longer than usual. New link setup requires some changes that need to be made now, but I expect that the downtime will be no longer than 20 minutes.

Offline pudoskin

v83:

* Link 1 & Link 2 destinations have been changed. If you're patching using the manual patch, please make sure you update your serverlist.txt as described below.
* Faction PVP rewards & announcement have been automated. Top 3 factions will receive their badges each Sunday at 00:00 server time. Note that this is still experimental, and in case there are bugs, the rewards and announcement will be sent manually.

serverlist.rar - Extract it into your /patcher/server/ folder if you're patching using the manual patcher. If you're updating via the auto patcher, there's no need to download anything.

During the restart, the server might be offline for longer than usual. New link setup requires some changes that need to be made now, but I expect that the downtime will be no longer than 20 minutes.
Hi Inf
With server changing locations, what is the best server link for area around Mongolia/Myanmar/Thai?Because I have constanr 500-600 pings with good net
Ty

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Hi Inf
With server changing locations, what is the best server link for area around Mongolia/Myanmar/Thai?Because I have constanr 500-600 pings with good net
Ty
If i'm not wrong, link 6 is the best link for ppl who lives in asian countries 

Offline pudoskin

If i'm not wrong, link 6 is the best link for ppl who lives in asian countries
ty                           

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
v83:

Ty for patch hun... 🤗
And ty for the logos!! I didnt know u added them cuz u didnt wrote it on patch notes... TY so much! ♥
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2021, 04:04 pm by KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
Its possible that again IS JUST ME, who have disconected from server for 10 times in less than 30min?? Ping going from 200ms (good for me) to 1050ms (red-bad), and changing constantly...

I cry  :'(
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2021, 05:42 pm by KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Its possible that again IS JUST ME, who have disconected from server for 10 times in less than 30min?? Ping going from 200ms (good for me) to 1050ms (red-bad), and changing constantly...

I cry  :'(
Dont cry😊 be happy

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.