Epic Perfect World

skill suggestions for bad or odd skills

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
you're suggesting to boost wood dmg skills that can already deal a large amount of dmg with the right combo, thats straight up overpowering. AS was previously nerfed and till now I haven't seen a mystic complete the sleep + AS combo before sleep wears off. only time ive died to a mystic is in a gank and they get the last hit. if AS bothers anyone that much, extend the cooldown on it just like Void, but increasing or decreasing wont put the class in a decent position for those who actually want to play DD, not hopeless spam heal support.
have some level of maturity.
I see mystics spam it all the time still

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
you're suggesting to boost wood dmg skills that can already deal a large amount of dmg with the right combo, thats straight up overpowering. AS was previously nerfed and till now I haven't seen a mystic complete the sleep + AS combo before sleep wears off. only time ive died to a mystic is in a gank and they get the last hit. if AS bothers anyone that much, extend the cooldown on it just like Void, but increasing or decreasing wont put the class in a decent position for those who actually want to play DD, not hopeless spam heal support.
have some level of maturity.
ok u got me u win i surrender dont shoot

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
coolios

ok u got me u win i surrender dont shoot

thats boring i was expecting an essay to read before bed

ot; mystic dont need no sort of boost at all, increase AS cooldown if its an issue :police:

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
What else attack skill to spam if Natures Vengeance and AS are the ONLY 2 skills that has the shortest CD for this class?

Mystic has literally no other offence skill to ‘spam’ aside from these 2. And then what? Expect them to spam heals instead while waiting for CD (then some other babies would be creating another topic to nerf their heals)?

FYI aside from NV and AS, other offence skills has a minimum 8sec up to 15sec CD to rotate between their offence skills. And with the base of 93% channeling rate on this server, NV and AS are the only ‘spammable’ offence skill to use while waiting for CD. Not to mention out of the remaining 5 offence skills, 3 are not spammable even on CD (bramble, gale force and thicket). Thicket needs 2 sparks, whereas 90% of server plays an ea which is illogical to use bramble or even impossible to use gale force). On top of being the only class in EPW ‘forced’ to use dragon glaive (for AS channeling), which makes the remaining 6 offence skills literally ‘throwing glass at stone’ seeing every other enemy player has a base 89def level. 
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2020, 03:35 am by Daniel69

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
thats boring i was expecting an essay to read before bed

ot; mystic dont need no sort of boost at all, increase AS cooldown if its an issue :police:
I chose not to publicly bury you because every point you have made in the previous paragraph was so wrong that it made me chuckle and reminded me that I do my best not to bully egirls

What else attack skill to spam if Natures Vengeance and AS are the ONLY 2 skills that has the shortest CD for this class?

Mystic has literally no other offence skill to ‘spam’ aside from these 2. And then what? Expect them to spam heals instead while waiting for CD (then some other babies would be creating another topic to nerf their heals)?

FYI aside from NV and AS, other offence skills has a minimum 8sec up to 15sec CD to rotate between their offence skills. And with the base of 93% channeling rate on this server, NV and AS are the only ‘spammable’ offence skill to use while waiting for CD. Not to mention out of the remaining 5 offence skills, 3 are not spammable even on CD (bramble, gale force and thicket). Thicket needs 2 sparks, whereas 90% of server plays an ea which is illogical to use bramble or even impossible to use gale force). On top of being the only class in EPW ‘forced’ to use dragon glaive (for AS channeling), which makes the remaining 6 offence skills literally ‘throwing glass at stone’ seeing every other enemy player has a base 89def level.
you dont even know what a cd rotation is quiet down making paragraph's trying to seem smart clown

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
literal retardation, if u think AS doesnt need a nerf u have a brain tit implant. mystic needs an increase of wood skill dmg, and a large AS nerf.

i could if i wasnt lazy explain to you both why nullify/evil ward doesnt matter against a mystic with half decent rotations, but i will assume you do not wish to argue with me and be publically humiliated as to your lacking knowledge of epical pw theory
Yes AS is a retarded skill in the right hands no doubt, but finally a skill nerf suggestion that goes against this "balance" notion that has plagued the server for over a year now and ongoing as we can see. 

Any real nerf to AS will just lead to alterations to mystic skills which will just have them "fixed" like DBs. 
Which is why skills should have just been left alone (except few exceptions).  :))

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Yes AS is a retarded skill in the right hands no doubt, but finally a skill nerf suggestion that goes against this "balance" notion that has plagued the server for over a year now and ongoing as we can see.

Any real nerf to AS will just lead to alterations to mystic skills which will just have them "fixed" like DBs.
Which is why skills should have just been left alone (except few exceptions).  :))
Many way's to nerf AS, clearly you are being a clown again, no need to overcomplicate matters unnecessarily, a damage decrease on AS will be fine, along with a increase of wood damage against HA. 

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Any real nerf to AS will just lead to alterations to mystic skills which will just have them "fixed" like DBs
Hey, it's not THAT bad. Just made basically every other DB aside from me and few others on server reroll.

Offline eloy

• Faction: sua mae
a well played mystic free btw  

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥