Epic Perfect World

skill suggestions for bad or odd skills

Offline B12

○Sharpened Tooth Arrow
Make the critical rate increase same as Sage's

○Knockback Arrow
Demon Aps Archer cannot swap between -CT and Aps sets for maintaing chi anymore, Make chi gain chance 100%

○/Barrage of Arrows
Reduce or remove chi cost in general as its only useful for highly specific PvE reasons or to cancel the first hit for a unorthodox combo starter

Φ/ΩFrost Splash
Make this skill a 'channeling' skill similar to Barrage of Arrows so at the very least it could MAYBE have some point to learning and using it

○Thunder Shock
Make the sealed and frozen effect have the same chance and last the same duration as '●Aim Low'

○Aim Low
3 seconds to 5 seconds. Aps archer requires more time to kill a target than sage yet sage has a 5 second stun and a 25% seal+freeze chance whereas demon has no offensive timeframe. This way if a demon archer uses their initial 3 second stun if they can stunlock correctly and enemy won't fortify they can try consuming 1 spark for a 25% chance to stun 5 seconds. Not as reliable as sage but still makes sense

○Quickshot
Keep the same except allow the quicken chance to last 8 seconds instead of 6. Part of the downfall of APs archer in solo fights is mainly constantly backpedaling with failed Dartle attempts. So when we get one to work we'll need time to utilize it.

○/Take Aim
Actually reward the user for waiting ages to let it charge by raising the % of weapon damage to make waiting for it to charge viable to offer a different interesting option to use. If its 500%/400% currently make it 650% and 700%. This thing takes about 4 seconds to finish dealing with if you choose to charge it so should be fine..

○/Shadowless Kick
Make the kick knock people backwards by a tiny amount just enough to prevent them from auto attacking you, so like 1.5 or 2 meters

ΣPantheon's Blessing
Allow to be used inside Ultraviolet Dance for the purpose of obtaining 50 Chi every 30 seconds

○Elemental Seal / ○Dimensional Seal
Make them last 25 seconds just like sage because the demon effect for them is worthless for the pace of EPW's combat

○/Flesh Ream
Change 20 / 15 Chi Cost to 10 Chi Gained so it can be added to tigerform skill rotations in DPH

Toxic Torrent
Change the DoT to physical damage. The fact that it is calculated as earth damage anyway and not wood or physical is strange to begin with

Tree of Protection
Make the first heal over time occur sooner so that you are punished less for a late ToP
Air Strand
Energy cost from 101 to 80. Allow to be used anywhere instead of just air
Rumbling Thunder
Make the damage decent (Or comparable to a single decent hit of a veno pet) and make it useable anywhere. Energy from 102 to 80
Electro Dance
Keep useable in air only however make it so that dexterity raises the stun chance of the skill instead of the useless damage
Aiding Ripple of Luck
Allow to be used anywhere, Energy cost from 35 to 85
Qi Manipulation
Change 10 mana reduction bonus from STR to 350 gained per 1 STR point. This means if a user is using a 120 STR genie they can make your mana drain each tick by about 2840. This is more substantial and on classes with maybe lower mana this may be impactful.
Dust Storm
Change 10 meters to 20 meters. Make it reduce accuracy by a relevant amount instead of movement speed because its a dust storm and would make more sense.
Earthflame
Reduce cost from 100 to 75
Holy Path
Please for the love of god make some .GFX that shows this status effect of 15meters/second because when used in 1v1 when they are very far away or etc the effect can sometimes not show at all or its hard to see and you literally can't tell they've used it until they are right up on you. A cool idea for an effect would be glowy feet or some shit

discuss or disagree below
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2020, 07:31 am by B12

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Why u want nerf the skill's when tha classes every get bad balance and the magic chars can give your ass 20k crit when the EA's max give 10k crits with no spark.

need remove the new dragon gear, and we can enjoy the PvP and farming the R8RR for pk

Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline B12

Why u want nerf the skill's when tha classes every get bad balance and the magic chars can give your ass 20k crit when the EA's max give 10k crits with no spark.

need remove the new dragon gear, and we can enjoy the PvP and farming the R8RR for pk
Which skill did I suggest be nerfed? Doubt you even read the post lol.    ??? ??? ??? ???
These are all buffs mate.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
○Sharpened Tooth Arrow

Needless buff

○Knockback Arrow
Demon Aps Archer cannot swap between -CT and Aps sets for maintaing chi anymore, Make chi gain chance 100%

Needless buff

○/Barrage of Arrows
Reduce or remove chi cost in general as its only useful for highly specific PvE reasons or to cancel the first hit for a unorthodox combo starter

+ Same with seeker vortex, mage's dragon's breath, sb searing moonlight, psy furious ocean (I think), It would overall increase skill cap and incorporate animation cancelling. 

Φ/ΩFrost Splash
Make this skill a 'channeling' skill similar to Barrage of Arrows so at the very least it could MAYBE have some point to learning and using it

I dont see a need for a second BoA

○Thunder Shock
Make the sealed and frozen effect have the same chance and last the same duration as '●Aim Low'

Needless buff

○Aim Low
3 seconds to 5 seconds. Aps archer requires more time to kill a target than sage yet sage has a 5 second stun and a 25% seal+freeze chance whereas demon has no offensive timeframe. This way if a demon archer uses their initial 3 second stun if they can stunlock correctly and enemy won't fortify they can try consuming 1 spark for a 25% chance to stun 5 seconds. Not as reliable as sage but still makes sense

Needless buff

○Quickshot
Keep the same except allow the quicken chance to last 8 seconds instead of 6. Part of the downfall of APs archer in solo fights is mainly constantly backpedaling with failed Dartle attempts. So when we get one to work we'll need time to utilize it.

○/Take Aim
Actually reward the user for waiting ages to let it charge by raising the % of weapon damage to make waiting for it to charge viable to offer a different interesting option to use. If its 500%/400% currently make it 650% and 700%. This thing takes about 4 seconds to finish dealing with if you choose to charge it so should be fine..

X D 

○/Shadowless Kick
Make the kick knock people backwards by a tiny amount just enough to prevent them from auto attacking you, so like 1.5 or 2 meters

Does Archer really need a knockback? The question is whether skills which knockback mobs should be made to knockback players also with the introduction of Mystic and SB pushes. I actually think yes.

ΣPantheon's Blessing
Allow to be used inside Ultraviolet Dance for the purpose of obtaining 50 Chi every 30 seconds

Yes I think so.

Make them last 25 seconds just like sage because the demon effect for them is worthless for the pace of EPW's combat

Needless buff

○/Flesh Ream
Change 20 / 15 Chi Cost to 10 Chi Gained so it can be added to tigerform skill rotations in DPH

This is ok.

Toxic Torrent
Change the DoT to physical damage. The fact that it is calculated as earth damage anyway and not wood or physical is strange to begin with

Honestly not sure about this one.

Tree of Protection

Make the first heal over time occur sooner so that you are punished less for a late ToP

+

Air Strand

Slightly too powerful.

Rumbling Thunder

Make the damage decent (Or comparable to a single decent hit of a veno pet) and make it useable anywhere. Energy from 102 to 80

Pointless

Electro Dance

Keep useable in air only however make it so that dexterity raises the stun chance of the skill instead of the useless damage

Aiding Ripple of Luck

lol ok.

Qi Manipulation
Change 10 mana reduction bonus from STR to 350 gained per 1 STR point. This means if a user is using a 120 STR genie they can make your mana drain each tick by about 2840. This is more substantial and on classes with maybe lower mana this may be impactful.

Dust Storm
Change 10 meters to 20 meters. Make it reduce accuracy by a relevant amount instead of movement speed because its a dust storm and would make more sense.
Earthflame
Holy Path
Please for the love of god make some .GFX that shows this status effect of 15meters/second because when used in 1v1 when they are very far away or etc the effect can sometimes not show at all or its hard to see and you literally can't tell they've used it until they are right up on you. A cool idea for an effect would be glowy feet or some shit

ur feet are glowing yh

Overall I would say that there are much more pressing matters than the status of certain useless skills. My marking notations in red.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Metal combo is sick btw xd  

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline KFGawain

• Power
  • Characters: Kontrol , Hevvnarok , kfgawain
If this post get any atention might aswell give something.

ABSORB SOUL - do something with this , hard to balance cuz its the no 1 skill mystics use for dealing large amount of damage.Geting hit almost 40k from a mystic up flying is not cool.Maybe lower damage and add crit posibility if this wont break things.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player

ABSORB SOUL - do something with this , hard to balance cuz its the no 1 skill mystics use for dealing large amount of damage.Geting hit almost 40k from a mystic up flying is not cool.Maybe lower damage and add crit posibility if this wont break things.
Big -1 use Nullify Poison and Evil Ward. I don't want to witness yet another class become low tier because people don't know how to counter.

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Big -1 use Nullify Poison and Evil Ward. I don't want to witness yet another class become low tier because people don't know how to counter.
++, easily counterable but people are lazy and would rather nerf it. kinda lame

Offline Binary

-1000000 Don't event think about it, learn genie skill and be aware from air lol, AS 's the only MS's damaging skills which make them useful as non support class, not everyone is looking to be MS healer.

Offline KFGawain

• Power
  • Characters: Kontrol , Hevvnarok , kfgawain
I guess its my fault for not knowing nulify poison works against AS , tought its only physical damage.Dont be mad xD 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

++, easily counterable but people are lazy and would rather nerf it. kinda lame
literal retardation, if u think AS doesnt need a nerf u have a brain tit implant. mystic needs an increase of wood skill dmg, and a large AS nerf.

i could if i wasnt lazy explain to you both why nullify/evil ward doesnt matter against a mystic with half decent rotations, but i will assume you do not wish to argue with me and be publically humiliated as to your lacking knowledge of epical pw theory

Last Edit: Dec 19, 2020, 12:23 am by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline pudoskin

○Sharpened Tooth Arrow

○Knockback Arrow

○/Barrage of Arrows

Φ/ΩFrost Splash

○Thunder Shock

○Aim Low

○Quickshot

○/Take Aim

○/Shadowless Kick

ΣPantheon's Blessing

○/Flesh Ream

Toxic Torrent

Tree of Protection
Air Strand
Rumbling Thunder
Electro Dance
Aiding Ripple of Luck
Qi Manipulation
Dust Storm
Earthflame
Holy Path

But I was told demon archer is broken ?????

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
literal retardation, if u think AS doesnt need a nerf u have a brain tit implant. mystic needs an increase of wood skill dmg, and a large AS nerf.

i could if i wasnt lazy explain to you both why nullify/evil ward doesnt matter against a mystic with half decent rotations, but i will assume you do not wish to argue with me and be publically humiliated as to your lacking knowledge of epical pw theory
if you want to have a debate without the need of childish insults, let me know. not gonna waste my time on you and your degenerate ways.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
if you want to have a debate without the need of childish insults, let me know. not gonna waste my time on you and your degenerate ways.
when you make imbecile claims you ought to be called an imbecile, it is out of your place to question balance theory, i have no need to debate you as you have no ground for argumentation, i will just show how you are wrong if you continue to speak out of place (i doubt you could follow that level of cd rotations along)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
when you make imbecile claims you ought to be called an imbecile, it is out of your place to question balance theory, i have no need to debate you as you have no ground for argumentation, i will just show how you are wrong if you continue to speak out of place (i doubt you could follow that level of cd rotations along)
you're suggesting to boost wood dmg skills that can already deal a large amount of dmg with the right combo, thats straight up overpowering. AS was previously nerfed and till now I haven't seen a mystic complete the sleep + AS combo before sleep wears off. only time ive died to a mystic is in a gank and they get the last hit. if AS bothers anyone that much, extend the cooldown on it just like Void, but increasing or decreasing wont put the class in a decent position for those who actually want to play DD, not hopeless spam heal support.
have some level of maturity.